Candace Owens: "I love America. Thinking about running for President"

Please tell us what makes her so Intelligent?
She may be intelligent. But she doesn't know anything about anything. Her gimmick is to nurture white male grievance and to conflate talking about racism with racism. She knows nothing of policy, governance, or economics, and she has never even tried to gain any knowledge or experience in these areas.

So, she fits as a Trumpism candidate. She has literally NOTHING else going for her, politically or intellectually. Then these guys want to say she wouldn't be running on Trumpism? Pfft...they have been skimming some of Lindell's crack.

She has a high school diploma. She once took a job as an administrative assistant for a private equity firm in New York. She ended up as their VP of Administration.

You don't do something like that, with only a high school education, if you lack intellect...

Really!!! Yep that qualifies her to be POTUS.

She may be intelligent. But she doesn't know anything about anything. Her gimmick is to nurture white male grievance and to conflate talking about racism with racism. She knows nothing of policy, governance, or economics, and she has never even tried to gain any knowledge or experience in these areas.

So, she fits as a Trumpism candidate. She has literally NOTHING else going for her, politically or intellectually. Then these guys want to say she wouldn't be running on Trumpism? Pfft...they have been skimming some of Lindell's crack.

She has a high school diploma. She once took a job as an administrative assistant for a private equity firm in New York. She ended up as their VP of Administration.

You don't do something like that, with only a high school education, if you lack intellect...
Like i said, she may be intelligent. But she does a bangup job of hiding it, if so. ;)

Really!!! Yep that qualifies her to be POTUS.

Hey, dipshit, you having focus issues?

The comment was made that she had nothing going for her intellectually.

I showed how that comment is stupid and wrong...

The comment was made that she had nothing going for her intellectually.
I believe i made the comment that she had very little going for her in the way of relevant knowledge or experience. Head Secretary doesn't quite cut it.

Post #216:

She has literally NOTHING else going for her, politically or intellectually.

Why do you always feel the need to lie?

And a VP of Adminstration is hardly "head secretary", but your jealousy and disgust at the thought of a successful black woman is noted...

She has literally NOTHING else going for her, politically or intellectually.

Why do you always feel the need to lie?
I'm not l. I meant that. Like i said, head secretary doesn't cut it. She may be somewhat intelligent. As far as anyone can tell, the height of her intellectual ability is being head secretary and playing a white wing nutjob on Youtube.

Forum List

Back