Candace Owens: "I love America. Thinking about running for President"

Owens is nothing more than Diamond and Silk without the huge flabby boobs and double chins. Amos and Andy with perky tits.

* and is ESPECIALLY disliked by black women.

Based on what? What you hope the reality is?

So which of the 155 million votes in 2020 for "the old white guy" will she be peeling off? Wha? People may vote based on skin color sometimes, but they aren't going to do that, if it is Harris vs. Trumpism. You guys keep trying to avoid talking about the elephant in the room.

A young black woman is the antithesis of an old white guy. Candace Owens holds some very different political stances than Trump. As much as you wish it was otherwise, she won't be running as a Trump flunkie. She'll be running as Candace Owens...

Last edited:
white-privilege world would be happy to afford her the same rights they were falling over themselves to give Obama, Hilary, Kamala Harris etc.
The right to...run for office? Who is stopping her? What are you yammering about? Let her go to liberal venues and spew her nonsense. Nobody is stopping her.

Let her go to liberal venues and spew her nonsense.

Liberals won't be the ones voting for her.

Conservative/Republicans will.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse
In Trumpism? All the sane people think it's not a problem, eh? I guess it certainly cant be much of an asset either, since it is just a "mouse", right?

So that is what you are going with? Trumpism now has little to no influence in GOP politics?? To clarify...

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse
In Trumpism? All the sane people think it's not a problem, eh? I guess it certainly cant be much of an asset either, since it is just a "mouse", right?

So that is what you are going with? Trumpism now has little to no influence in GOP politics?? To clarify...

You're not gong to see it in 2024 unless Trump runs.

you're barking at the moon, puppy.

As much as you wish it was otherwise, she won't be running as a Trump flunkie.
She absolutely will be, if she wants to win the primaries. 100% will be. She will need to win in States Trump won by 70%+ just 3 months ago. You people are out of your minds to think Trumpism is just going away.

Nonsense. You see it now, all over Congress. The election is over. Yet there they are, LARPing the Trumpism. Do you think that behavior is geared toward their last elections, that they won 3 months ago, 2 years ago, or 4 years ago... or is it geared toward the next election? Come on. Obvious answer.

I mean, i sincerely hope you are right. But ya ain't.

white-privilege world would be happy to afford her the same rights they were falling over themselves to give Obama, Hilary, Kamala Harris etc.
The right to...run for office? Who is stopping her? What are you yammering about? Let her go to liberal venues and spew her nonsense. Nobody is stopping her.

Nobody is stopping her going to liberal venues and "spewing her nonsense"? it's almost like the tolerant left have been letting conservative-minded people onto their Uni campuses and venues to exercise their freedom of speech, without protests, violence, threats, complaints, walkouts and heckling. They're all for freedoms and minorities - provided they agree with them.

Wokeness and cancel culture, I must have dreamt this and it's not a thing. That's a relief.

As much as you wish it was otherwise, she won't be running as a Trump flunkie.
She absolutely will be, if she wants to win the primaries. 100% will be. She will need to win in States Trump won by 70%+ just 3 months ago. You people are out of your minds to think Trumpism is just going away.

"Trumpism" exists only in the minds of idiot liberals...

Nobody is stopping her going to liberal venues and "spewing her nonsense"?
That's right, her nonsense. That's my opinion, and i speak for myself. Let her go to liberal venues and "argue her views". Conservative, too That's the opportunity and freedom afforded to the others you mentioned. Or maybe you don't realize how it works, here.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse

138 trumpsters voted to decertify the vote even after the failed coup attempt earlier in the day, and all but 11 republicans voted to not kick that crazy Green nut bag off of committees. Trumpism is alive, and we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

Nobody is stopping her going to liberal venues and "spewing her nonsense"?
That's right, her nonsense. That's my opinion, and i speak for myself. Let her go to liberal venues and "argue her views". Conservative, too That's the opportunity and freedom afforded to the others you mentioned. Or maybe you don't realize how it works, here.

No, I realise how it works lol.

I'm unsure you do though.

"Trumpism" exists only in the minds of idiot liberals...
Hmm, no, i don't think those were REPUBLICAN flags, stickers, hats, shirts, jackets, banners, and vinyl truck wraps. They definitely all said "Trump".

A few here and there may have had Pence's name on them too (real small-like, though). But then...well... You know...the lynch mob and all...

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse

138 trumpsters voted to decertify the vote even after the failed coup attempt earlier in the day, and all but 11 republicans voted to not kick that crazy Green nut bag off of committees. Trumpism is alive, and we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

We haven't had a 'sane effective congress' for decades.

on EITHER side of the aisle.

Well... She would be 35 when it came around to election time. Even Obama had SOME experience though.
Experience in the political swamp means nothing. Donald Trump showed us that in 2016. I would work for Candace Owens' campaign if she runs.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse

we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

We haven't had a 'sane effective congress' for decades.

on EITHER side of the aisle.

I realize that's what Hannity and Alex Jones told you.

Forum List

Back