Candace Owens: "I love America. Thinking about running for President"

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse
In Trumpism? All the sane people think it's not a problem, eh? I guess it certainly cant be much of an asset either, since it is just a "mouse", right?

So that is what you are going with? Trumpism now has little to no influence in GOP politics?? To clarify...

You're not gong to see it in 2024 unless Trump runs.

you're barking at the moon, puppy.

138 trumpsters voted to decertify the vote even after the failed coup attempt earlier in the day, and all but 11 republicans voted to not kick that crazy Green nut bag off of committees. Trumpism is alive, and we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

We haven't had a 'sane effective congress' for decades.

on EITHER side of the aisle.

I realize that's what Hannity and Alex Jones told you.

You must have heard them, because I dont' listen to them.

Owens is nothing more than Diamond and Silk without the huge flabby boobs and double chins. Amos and Andy with perky tits.
You can call her an Uncle Tom directly, Bulldog.

You know you want to.

Uncle Tom was really a cool guy. You should read the book.

You know what the term means.

Your response indicated that you have extremely rigid stereotypes about what a black person should be all about, and will deride any who do not confirm to your notion that all blacks must fit the stereotype.

If you were acting this way against gay people, you would be dismissing any man who isn't a flaming queen and any woman who isn't a bull dyke.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse
In Trumpism? All the sane people think it's not a problem, eh? I guess it certainly cant be much of an asset either, since it is just a "mouse", right?

So that is what you are going with? Trumpism now has little to no influence in GOP politics?? To clarify...

138 trumpsters voted to decertify the vote even after the failed coup attempt earlier in the day, and all but 11 republicans voted to not kick that crazy Green nut bag off of committees. Trumpism is alive, and we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

That's odd because you repeat their crap almost word for word every day.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse

You have to keep in mind: name a specific thing Congress did or didn't do. The Trumpers will check if it was good or bad for Trump. If good, they will support. If not, they will mock. It's not complicated. It's a tenet of Trumpism. Attempt to stop his sale of F-35s to UAE, das ist schlect. Ram his SCOTUS pick through before the body is cold? Das ist gut.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse

Wouldn't know.

But, you seem to.

I bet it would really surprise you to find out the only 'news' station I've watched since October has been CSPAN and Weather Channel.

Owens is nothing more than Diamond and Silk without the huge flabby boobs and double chins. Amos and Andy with perky tits.

You know you want to.

Your response indicated that you have extremely rigid stereotypes about what a black person should be all about, and will deride any who do not confirm to your notion that all blacks must fit the stereotype.

If you were acting this way against gay people, you would be dismissing any man who isn't a flaming queen and any woman who isn't a bull dyke.

I'm always amazed when you crazies offer a hint of what is rattling around in your brain, or a glimpse of your absurd thought processes. I'm sure you really believe all that silly crap you just spouted.

You know you want to.

I'm always amazed when you crazies offer a hint of what is rattling around in your brain, or a glimpse of your absurd thought processes. I'm sure you really believe all that silly crap you just spouted.
You just can't stand it when a back person is intelligent and well-spoken, can you?

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse

Wouldn't know.

But, you seem to.

I bet it would really surprise you to find out the only 'news' station I've watched since October has been CSPAN and Weather Channel.

Sorry buddy, but I've read too many of your absurd posts to believe anything you might say. I wouldn't believe you if you said you went to bed last night.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse

Wouldn't know.

But, you seem to.

Sorry buddy, but I've read too many of your absurd posts to believe anything you might say. I wouldn't believe you if you said you went to bed last night.

that makes you a fool.

What a loon.
When asked if it was problematic that white supremacist groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan, support Trump, Owens answered that "Antifa" was more prevalent than the KKK.[58] Owens has said that the media cover the KKK during Trump's presidency to hurt him.[64] In a 2019 hearing on hate crimes, Owens referred to the KKK as a "Democrat terrorist organization".[65] After the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Owens said that concern over rising white nationalism was "stupid".[2] She has also called it "just election rhetoric" and "based on the hierarchy of what's impacting minority Americans, if I had to make a list of 100 things, white nationalism would not make the list."[66] In 2018, Owens dismissed reports of a resurgence in hate crimes, saying "All of the violence this year primarily happened because of people on the left."[58] On Facebook, Owens wrote "I proudly self-identify as an Uncle Tom".[67]

Owens in 2019
During her April 2019 testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on the rise of hate crimes and white supremacists in the United States, Owens made the claim that the Southern strategy employed by the Republican Party to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans was a "myth" that "never happened"
Not so much a loon. She is a money maker. She doesn't believe most of what comes out of her own mouth. She is like Alex Jones. She knows what butters her bread. She knows her greatest monetary value is to be the token black female paid to soothe white people who are tired of apologizing for their racism. She is here to cash their checks, not pass a polygraph.
You people sound scared already.

A young black woman is the antithesis of an old white guy.
So then doesn't have a chance in hell at being nominated in general, and even less so for the GOP?
She has an excellent chance.
Anyone who didn't betray Trump has an excellent chance. Anyone who betrayed him hasn't a chance in Hell.
She's in a small pond.

You know you want to.

You just can't stand it when a back person is intelligent and well-spoken, can you?

Seems odd to watch you act like you are addressing me, but are talking directly to the straw man you built and are pretending is me.

Candace is the perfect candidate....if not for Potus then certainly V.P.
She's articulate, photogenic, and loyal.
My dream ticket would be Rand Paul or Don Jr and Candace.
I think Don should build a media platform and take care of the propaganda war.
He was the best President ever, but in 4 years time he will be pretty old, and it would be great to see a fresh face.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse

Wouldn't know.

But, you seem to.

that makes you a fool.

One of us is, but it's not me.

She has an excellent chance.
As long as you pretend the world was created today, maybe. Males are 118 for 118, and old white guys are still 117.5 for 118 for presidential nominees in this country, considering only 2 per Presidential election. An even higher percentage, if you count them all. Harris may break that trend. Owens will not.

Forum List

Back