Candace Owens: "I love America. Thinking about running for President"

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse
In Trumpism? All the sane people think it's not a problem, eh? I guess it certainly cant be much of an asset either, since it is just a "mouse", right?

So that is what you are going with? Trumpism now has little to no influence in GOP politics?? To clarify...

You're not gong to see it in 2024 unless Trump runs.

you're barking at the moon, puppy.

138 trumpsters voted to decertify the vote even after the failed coup attempt earlier in the day, and all but 11 republicans voted to not kick that crazy Green nut bag off of committees. Trumpism is alive, and we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

We haven't had a 'sane effective congress' for decades.

on EITHER side of the aisle.

I realize that's what Hannity and Alex Jones told you.

You must have heard them, because I dont' listen to them.

That's odd because you repeat their crap almost word for word every day.

Wouldn't know.

But, you seem to.

I bet it would really surprise you to find out the only 'news' station I've watched since October has been CSPAN and Weather Channel.

Sorry buddy, but I've read too many of your absurd posts to believe anything you might say. I wouldn't believe you if you said you went to bed last night.

that makes you a fool.

One of us is, but it's not me.

you've the fool that thinks I'm quoting people on Fox.

If nothing else, that makes you delusional.

you see an elephant.

sane people see a mouse
In Trumpism? All the sane people think it's not a problem, eh? I guess it certainly cant be much of an asset either, since it is just a "mouse", right?

So that is what you are going with? Trumpism now has little to no influence in GOP politics?? To clarify...

You're not gong to see it in 2024 unless Trump runs.

you're barking at the moon, puppy.

138 trumpsters voted to decertify the vote even after the failed coup attempt earlier in the day, and all but 11 republicans voted to not kick that crazy Green nut bag off of committees. Trumpism is alive, and we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

we will never have a sane effective congress as long as those idiots keep their jobs.

We haven't had a 'sane effective congress' for decades.

on EITHER side of the aisle.

You must have heard them, because I dont' listen to them.

Wouldn't know.

But, you seem to.

I bet it would really surprise you to find out the only 'news' station I've watched since October has been CSPAN and Weather Channel.

Sorry buddy, but I've read too many of your absurd posts to believe anything you might say. I wouldn't believe you if you said you went to bed last night.

that makes you a fool.

you've the fool that thinks I'm quoting people on Fox.

If nothing else, that makes you delusional.
Must just be coincidence, then. :D

She has an excellent chance.
As long as you pretend the world was created today, maybe. Males are 118 for 118, and old white guys are still 117.5 for 118 for presidential nominees in this country, considering only 2 per Presidential election. An even higher percentage, if you count them all. Harris may break that trend. Owens will not.
You do talk some serious horseshit.
Nobody cares about race and vaginas apart from racist libtards.
If MAGA Republicans were asked to choose between black Candace and white Lindsey, it would be a landslide for Owens.

of what country?

just kidding

meet your first female president, America!

Translation: "I know I could never, ever win, but I want a part of this sweet scam the trumps have been cashing in on."

It does highlight the difference between the GOP and the Democrats. Many who are consider running for the GOP nomination just want the gig...they couldn't tell you the capitals of most European nations. Its not because they are dumb...they just don't care. It won't be important....all that is required to get the votes of republicans is that you have to hate the democrats. The simple minded fools who still believe that Obama was born in Africa and that Trump has never told a lie. The Democrats who ran in 2020 and the one who won want the job...just not the perks and the place in history.

As long as you pretend the world was created today, maybe. Males are 118 for 118, and old white guys are still 117.5 for 118 for presidential nominees in this country, considering only 2 per Presidential election. An even higher percentage, if you count them all. Harris may break that trend. Owens will not.
If MAGA Republicans were asked to choose between black Candace and white Lindsey, it would be a landslide for Owens.
Doubtful.

She's a woman of color and, as the left has taught us, any criticism of someone of color is racism.
Where do you come up with this nonsense?
4i6Ckte.gif

Doubtful.
Start a thread and take a poll here.
See how it goes.

.all that is required to get the votes of republicans is that you have to hate the democrats.
You make a fair point, and the democrats always seem more than willing to blunder for them. But that is the old politics. The Trumpists, on the other hand, hate Republicans too, when the choice is Trump or Republicans. The election was 3 months ago. The next election is almost 2 years away. Yet Matt Gaetz went to Cheney's backyard to LARP his Trumpism. And we both know why.

Doubtful.
Start a thread and take a poll here.
See how it goes.

Polling here with the crazy-for-cocoa-puff QOP zealots would return a false result. If you were to ask them who won the 2020 election...100% of the right wing loons here would say Trump did.

.all that is required to get the votes of republicans is that you have to hate the democrats.
You make a fair point, and the democrats always seem more than willing to blunder for them. But that is the old politics. The Trumpists, on the other hand, hate Republicans too, when the choice is Trump or Republicans. The election was 3 months ago. The next election is almost 2 years away. Yet Matt Gaetz went to Cheney's backyard to LARP his Trumpism. And we both know why.

I disagree.

The stench of the blob still resonates for now. It will go away and either in 2024 or 2028 (depending on how fast it goes away of course)...the "trumpists" will join the old "TEA party" people as a political force.

What a loon.
When asked if it was problematic that white supremacist groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan, support Trump, Owens answered that "Antifa" was more prevalent than the KKK.[58] Owens has said that the media cover the KKK during Trump's presidency to hurt him.[64] In a 2019 hearing on hate crimes, Owens referred to the KKK as a "Democrat terrorist organization".[65] After the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Owens said that concern over rising white nationalism was "stupid".[2] She has also called it "just election rhetoric" and "based on the hierarchy of what's impacting minority Americans, if I had to make a list of 100 things, white nationalism would not make the list."[66] In 2018, Owens dismissed reports of a resurgence in hate crimes, saying "All of the violence this year primarily happened because of people on the left."[58] On Facebook, Owens wrote "I proudly self-identify as an Uncle Tom".[67]

Owens in 2019
During her April 2019 testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on the rise of hate crimes and white supremacists in the United States, Owens made the claim that the Southern strategy employed by the Republican Party to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans was a "myth" that "never happened"
It is a myth, lefty.

Millions of Trump supporters previously voted for Obama.
I started supporting Trump when I watched one of the Primary debates.
The question was over the Syrian policy.
Every candidate said they would increase aid to the Syrian rebels (Islamic terrorists who were beheading Christians daily at the time)
Trump said he would stop all aid, pointing out that they were bad guys. He spoke of the waste of endless wars. How 7 trillion dollars was wasted in the Middle East, whilst America was crumbling. I never heard an American politician speak like Trump in my life. God knows when I will hear it again.

Forum List

Back