Candace Owens Rips Democrats to Shreds

No. They cannot.
So we aren’t equal? Are you a democrat?

Its not about equality. And no, I'm not a Democrat. I'm independent.
They are the same thing these days.

No, they are not.
Some Democrats are afraid to say what they are especially with your type of positions so you claim independent

ROFLMAO. So now you are an expert on why people vote a certain way, and what their positions are?

How many elections have you voted in?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I like what black conservatives who have been conservative back before it became profitable have to say about Candace...

You know, the black conservatives who were conservatives back before Trumpers were desperate to find any black person they can point to and pat on the head...for pay...

you hate diversity

No, so-called conservatives hate diversity....

Tucker Carlson went on a rant against diversity on Fox News, and Twitter owned him

But you are a troll Jizz -- who comes on here and consistently make a fool out of yourself for shock value -- because apparently you ran out of money to pay for your usual psychiatric care...

Whatever helps your "sads" go away I guess...

No, they are not.
These days, independent typically means you are afraid to admit that you are planning to vote for on of the commie candidates instead of Trump.

There is nothing to fear in a roomful of strangers whose opinions don't matter.

YOU choose to interpret being independent as you do based on your obvious adulation of Trump.

I interpret being independent as not being blindly loyal in the face of utter stupidity by committing to one party or PERSON as if it is some kind of cult, led by a demagogue who is believed by the ignorant to be infallible.

PREACH!

Sinbad Blasts Candace Owens on 'Never Been Great' America Debate

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.

Doesn't matter what color her husband's skin is. He isn't the topic. You're a racist.

Wrong. But Candice Owens suffers from internalized racism. Seems like those like you gladly support blacks with mental problems.

You need to dip into that Candy. All of us in this nation need to one thing......We need to get what its all about. When we fight it to our own detriment, we snap at other people. When you do get it, and other people screw with you despite it, then you have an issue and are warranted to seek retribution.

Sinbad Blasts Candace Owens on 'Never Been Great' America Debate

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.

Doesn't matter what color her husband's skin is. He isn't the topic. You're a racist.

Wrong. But Candice Owens suffers from internalized racism. Seems like those like you gladly support blacks with mental problems.

You need to dip into that Candy. All of us in this nation need to one thing......We need to get what its all about. When we fight it to our own detriment, we snap at other people. When you do get it, and other people screw with you despite it, then you have an issue and are warranted to seek retribution.

No I really don't.

No, they are not.
Some Democrats are afraid to say what they are especially with your type of positions so you claim independent

ROFLMAO. So now you are an expert on why people vote a certain way, and what their positions are?

You have deep rooted democrat views

No, they are not.

In 2020, there will be two choices on how to vote. There will be Trump, and there will be a commie nominee. Are you planning to vote for Trump, or are you planning to vote for the commie nominee?

I like what black conservatives who have been conservative back before it became profitable have to say about Candace...

You know, the black conservatives who were conservatives back before Trumpers were desperate to find any black person they can point to and pat on the head...for pay...

you hate diversity

No, so-called conservatives hate diversity....

Tucker Carlson went on a rant against diversity on Fox News, and Twitter owned him

But you are a troll Jizz -- who comes on here and consistently make a fool out of yourself for shock value -- because apparently you ran out of money to pay for your usual psychiatric care...

Whatever helps your "sads" go away I guess...

You can’t have diverse cultures in America, you can’t have diverse race, and opinions .. you agree with with tucker it’s why you hate Candace Owens. Her American culture offends you

No, they are not.
These days, independent typically means you are afraid to admit that you are planning to vote for on of the commie candidates instead of Trump.

YOU choose to interpret being independent as you do, based on your obvious adulation of Trump.

I interpret being independent as not being blindly loyal in the face of utter stupidity, by committing to one party or PERSON as if it is some kind of cult, led by a demagogue who is believed by the ignorant to be infallible.
I see, you are planning to vote for a commie. This is no surprise, and it is why I associate "independent" to be euphemism used by commies to hide what they really are.

No, they are not.

YOU choose to interpret being independent as you do, based on your obvious adulation of Trump.

I interpret being independent as not being blindly loyal in the face of utter stupidity, by committing to one party or PERSON as if it is some kind of cult, led by a demagogue who is believed by the ignorant to be infallible.
I see, you are planning to vote for a commie. This is no surprise, and it is why I associate "independent" to be euphemism used by commies to hide what they really are.
Correct. Bernie Sanders is an Independent, but he always votes left. If he is truly an Independent then his votes in Congress would be variable.

No, they are not.

Correct. Bernie Sanders is an Independent, but he always votes left. If he is truly an Independent then his votes in Congress would be variable.
The problem is that commies hate being exposed for what they are. They claim ANY political identifier that provides cover, but independent is very appealing to them.

You said it’s about skin color no?

No.
Yes you did.. don’t run

I did not. You reworded my statement.
Are you equal to black people?

Rather than playing "64 questions that don't make sense", just make your point.

• Thanks

No, they are not.

You don't have any idea who I plan to vote for.

And why is it so important to you?

• Thanks

No, they are not.

In 2020, there will be two choices on how to vote. There will be Trump, and there will be a commie nominee. Are you planning to vote for Trump, or are you planning to vote for the commie nominee?

I will choose who to vote for after deciding which candidate that I believe is best suited for office.

What qualifies you to determine which candidates are so called "commies"?

Are you a self proclaimed political analyst?

• Thanks

No, they are not.

I will choose who to vote for after deciding which candidate that I believe is best suited for office.

What qualifies you to determine which candidates are so called "commies"?

Are you a self proclaimed political analyst?
There will only be two choices, just like last time. You are planning to vote for one of the commies, whichever one msdnc inevitably selects for you.

No, they are not.

You don't have any idea who I plan to vote for.

And why is it so important to you?
You will be voting for a commie.

Forum List

Back