Candace Owens Rips Democrats to Shreds

People like Candace relies on folks like you Trumpers to not know her past before Trump....

She tells you shit that you want to hear -- her target audience isn't black folks -- her target audience is you Trumpers….

She tells you shit like "racism has never been a problem in my life" -- to make you feel better...

And then she hopes you never find out that she asked the NAACP to help her sue her school for racial discrimination.....

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money

Sinbad Blasts Candace Owens on 'Never Been Great' America Debate

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.

Mentioning that a person is white when it is irrelevant to the point is racism.

So...I guess when some black person on tv is selling something or giving testamony about a product or whatever...when they say "As a black woman/man, yadda yadda"..they are racist?

I like what black conservatives who have been conservative back before it became profitable have to say about Candace...

You know, the black conservatives who were conservatives back before Trumpers were desperate to find any black person they can point to and pat on the head...for pay...

you hate diversity

"Mentioning that a person is white when it is irrelevant to the point is racism."

No, if I say I am better than that person because of their race, that's racism. People don't get to make up what racism is just so you can call someone of color a racist. Candice Owens is married to a white British citizen. That is a fact.

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.

So...I guess when some black person on tv is selling something or giving testamony about a product or whatever...when they say "As a black woman/man, yadda yadda"..they are racist?

Correct.

"Mentioning that a person is white when it is irrelevant to the point is racism."

No, if I say I am better than that person because of their race, that's racism. People don't get to make up what racism is just so you can call someone of color a racist. Candice Owens is married to a white British citizen. That is a fact.
The fact she is married to a white British citizen has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Your racism is showing.

If it’s relevant to the point, no.

When IM2 says that Sinbad could “buy Owens and her white husband...”, the point is that Sinbad is successful and affluent. Owens’ husband being white is irrelevant to that point and in that context.

One of my best friends is white..scandanavian, actually, and is married to a black guy. Black women constantly harass her AND him, asking why he is with white trash. She is not trashy. He's a cool guy. They mind their own business. But blacks don't like it when blacks hook up with whites. Whites don't like it either but if we dare say anything...we are racist.

Your racism is showing.

Doesn't matter what color her husband's skin is. He isn't the topic. You're a racist.

Wrong. But Candice Owens suffers from internalized racism. Seems like those like you gladly support blacks with mental problems.

IM2 is a racist, plain and simple.
Nah, IM2 is not a racist. IM2 has never said blacks were superior to whites. I know that you get the butthurt what I criticize whites like you for your racism, but me doing that is not racism.

One of my best friends is white..scandanavian, actually, and is married to a black guy. Black women constantly harass her AND him, asking why he is with white trash. She is not trashy. He's a cool guy. They mind their own business. But blacks don't like it when blacks hook up with whites. Whites don't like it either but if we dare say anything...we are racist.

I can only shake my head at this kind of shit. Black men have been killed for dating white women. Black women have been raped by white men who felt they had the right to do so because they are white. You guys crack me up with your crocodile tears about racism.

Your racism is showing.

Doesn't matter what color her husband's skin is. He isn't the topic. You're a racist.

Wrong. But Candice Owens suffers from internalized racism. Seems like those like you gladly support blacks with mental problems.

You're a very sick person. I'll tell Nancy Pelosi to pray for you.

IM2 weeps.
What for? The only people that listen to her are white racists.
Even other black conservatives don't like her.
Oh? Only "white racists" have ears to hear? Interesting.
Didn't say that. But the large majority of blacks don't listen to her.
Why don't they listen to her?

Because a lot of them like sitting on their asses, having excuses made for them and getting free shit.

Lol! A white man actually has the nerve to say something like this after getting free shit for the entirety of this nations existence.

Your racism is showing.

You're a very sick person. I'll tell Nancy Pelosi to pray for you.

I am not the one with the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No. They cannot.
So we aren’t equal? Are you a democrat?

Its not about equality. And no, I'm not a Democrat. I'm independent.
They are the same thing these days.

No, they are not.
These days, independent typically means you are afraid to admit that you are planning to vote for on of the commie candidates instead of Trump.

There is nothing to fear in a roomful of strangers whose opinions don't matter.

YOU choose to interpret being independent as you do, based on your obvious adulation of Trump.

I interpret being independent as not being blindly loyal in the face of utter stupidity, by committing to one party or PERSON as if it is some kind of cult, led by a demagogue who is believed by the ignorant to be infallible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back