Cannabis Sativa Finally Looks Like It Is Going To Win Out Against American Douchebaggery

Now you know how easy it is for a non user to spot a user. You think you are hiding it. You aren't.
you are one deluded person....reefer madness was a movie made for people just like you.....you should see it so you can come back here and tell us how realistic it is...

Now you know how easy it is for a non user to spot a user. You think you are hiding it. You aren't.
you are one deluded person....reefer madness was a movie made for people just like you.....you should see it so you can come back here and tell us how realistic it is...
I really hit that nail on the head didn't I.

Medical Marijuana Sees Progress In Florida, Connecticut, New Hampshire
http://www.inquisitr.com/2713837/medical-marijuana-sees-progress-in-florida-connecticut-new-hampshire/ …

https://t.co/6xkVTdikbx

I'm sure pot will be legalized everywhere. All drugs should be legal. There is no reason why someone that wants it shouldn't be able to go to Walgreens and get krokodil if they want it. Drugs can be used to clean out the gene pool. Take New Hampshire as an example. One of those states that will legalize pot. They have a heroin death in the state every day. Pot will not alleviate that.

Drug users should simply be allowed to die.

I'm sure pot will be legalized everywhere. All drugs should be legal. There is no reason why someone that wants it shouldn't be able to go to Walgreens and get krokodil if they want it. Drugs can be used to clean out the gene pool. Take New Hampshire as an example. One of those states that will legalize pot. They have a heroin death in the state every day. Pot will not alleviate that.

druggies hooked on alcohol and tobacco have no problems getting their fix.

Cannabis is not just for recreation, but is a real medicine. There is no high in the leaves for tea. There is no high in CBD oil. There is little to no high in volcano or low temp vape. Depending on the strain, there can be no high to a very strong numbness from foods. Topicals have no high. Tinctures, because of the size of the dose have almost or no high. Alcohols get much of it's effect from the alcohol used and not necessarily the strain of cannabis. Smoking on a regular scheduled basis, the person becomes acclimated and find there is little if any effect.

Recreation on a weekend just to get a high is the same as misuse of any drug, medicine, drink or even food. You want a high, hang by your feet and get spun around for several minutes. Get involved in some extreme sport. Find something that gives you an adrenaline rush. Go climbing above 7,000 feet.

Cannabis has been used as a medicine for over 5000 yrs. Safer than many pharmaceutical meds out there.

If you really want, you can get high on glue or paint fumes. Anything can be abused, but not everything should be treated as a threat.

Cannabis vs heroin, really?
Heroin and marijuana aren't equally dangerous

I'm gonna smoke a bowl right now and it's gonna be awesome.

tipsycatlover is retarded btw

Cannabis is not just for recreation, but is a real medicine. There is no high in the leaves for tea. There is no high in CBD oil. There is little to no high in volcano or low temp vape. Depending on the strain, there can be no high to a very strong numbness from foods. Topicals have no high. Tinctures, because of the size of the dose have almost or no high. Alcohols get much of it's effect from the alcohol used and not necessarily the strain of cannabis. Smoking on a regular scheduled basis, the person becomes acclimated and find there is little if any effect.

Recreation on a weekend just to get a high is the same as misuse of any drug, medicine, drink or even food. You want a high, hang by your feet and get spun around for several minutes. Get involved in some extreme sport. Find something that gives you an adrenaline rush. Go climbing above 7,000 feet.

Cannabis has been used as a medicine for over 5000 yrs. Safer than many pharmaceutical meds out there.

If you really want, you can get high on glue or paint fumes. Anything can be abused, but not everything should be treated as a threat.

The very best thing about pot is that once you're high, you no longer care how sick you are.

you never hit the nail on the head.....so a question for you.....do you stay away from anyone who uses pot or other drugs like you seem to indicate you do,because after all,you can tell who they are....or are you a hypocrite and have ties to those nasty people and buy things from them etc,etc?....

The very best thing about pot is that once you're high, you no longer care how sick you are.
and how would you know this?....

You told me.

you never hit the nail on the head.....so a question for you.....do you stay away from anyone who uses pot or other drugs like you seem to indicate you do,because after all,you can tell who they are....or are you a hypocrite and have ties to those nasty people and buy things from them etc,etc?....

Buy things from them? You mean like a clerk in a store? You do business with racists don't you? Probably a few nazis as well.

I don't befriend or assist druggies. I leave them where they lay. Make it legal. Let them die.

You told me.
sorry i have never told you how a sick person feels,i have only said how pot affects my wifes epileptic tremor in her hand...so once again your imaginary bullshit shines through....

You told me.
sorry i have never told you how a sick person feels,i have only said how pot affects my wifes epileptic tremor in her hand...so once again your imaginary bullshit shines through....
Your wife has a tremor. When she's high it doesn't bother her.

One of my clients had a bad knee. Very painful. He self medicated with heroin. When he was high, no pain in his knee. He's dead now.

I can't blame you for needing to find some justification for your wife's drug use. It's part of what you need to tell yourself.

Buy things from them? You mean like a clerk in a store? You do business with racists don't you? Probably a few nazis as well.

I don't befriend or assist druggies. I leave them where they lay. Make it legal. Let them die.
if i knew a certain clerk in a store was racist and he was there all the time i wont shop there or i would use another line if there was one open,otherwise no i wont do business with them....so you would go through that nasty potheads line and give his business your money?....after all you can pick them out of the population...

LOL
Doctors give a list a meds and the side effects are worse than the ailment.
Meds have to be changed and adjusted after a few months to a year and yet there is no "cure"
Why deny other a med that will make them feel better? It is much safer than most other things out there or trying to self medicate from alcohol.
As for "cure", some cancers are killed with CBD, and no side effects or high. For those with seizures, it lessens the severity and frequency. For muscle disease, it give control and mobility back. For ALS, it allows the patient to breath, allows them more mobility, less pain, more freedom and extends life by years. Brain cancer, it helps to rebuild brain cells that were damaged or killed. Chronic pain, it gives mobility and quality of life back. Chemo patients, it give relief from nausea and actually help them to want to eat. People in end stage, it is less debilitating than morphine and extends quality of life. It help with Autism especially in children. I remember local women would chew the leaves during childbirth.

If you have a hang up with druggies, don't blame it all on cannabis, look at your local walgreens.

You told me.
Your wife has a tremor. When she's high it doesn't bother her.

One of my clients had a bad knee. Very painful. He self medicated with heroin. When he was high, no pain in his knee. He's dead now.

I can't blame you for needing to find some justification for your wife's drug use. It's part of what you need to tell yourself.
so now you are trying to change the subject,you said i told you..."that once you're high, you no longer care how sick you are".....try proving were i told you that....

LOL
Doctors give a list a meds and the side effects are worse than the ailment.
Meds have to be changed and adjusted after a few months to a year and yet there is no "cure"
Why deny other a med that will make them feel better? It is much safer than most other things out there or trying to self medicate from alcohol.
As for "cure", some cancers are killed with CBD, and no side effects or high. For those with seizures, it lessens the severity and frequency. For muscle disease, it give control and mobility back. For ALS, it allows the patient to breath, allows them more mobility, less pain, more freedom and extends life by years. Brain cancer, it helps to rebuild brain cells that were damaged or killed. Chronic pain, it gives mobility and quality of life back. Chemo patients, it give relief from nausea and actually help them to want to eat. People in end stage, it is less debilitating than morphine and extends quality of life. It help with Autism especially in children. I remember local women would chew the leaves during childbirth.

If you have a hang up with druggies, don't blame it all on cannabis, look at your local walgreens.
she would rather take something that has a minimal effect on the illness and has side effects almost worse than the illness itself, then take something that actually does something with very little side effects that are not serious in themselves....its called paranoia about something she knows very little about...

Forum List

Back