Cannabis Sativa Finally Looks Like It Is Going To Win Out Against American Douchebaggery

I've seen what pot does to people. It turns them into liars and saps them of their ambition. Legalizing pot would mean the price would go down and more people would start using it. The only reason anyone would want to legalize pot is because they are a pothead.

You deal with pot users every day, and you don't even know it.
I deal with pot users every day and absolutely know it. It's the girl who cannot make change. It's the man weaving down the sidewalk. It's the mother at the tot lot who forgot she left her kid in the swing. It's the man who intends to throw something away and consistently misses the trash can. Over and over. Sure I know it. The one thing pot heads have in common with alcoholics is that they think no one knows. No one can tell.

You deal with pot users every day and do not know it.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be twice as smart as you are.

I've seen what pot does to people. It turns them into liars and saps them of their ambition. Legalizing pot would mean the price would go down and more people would start using it. The only reason anyone would want to legalize pot is because they are a pothead.

I deal with pot users every day and absolutely know it. It's the girl who cannot make change. It's the man weaving down the sidewalk. It's the mother at the tot lot who forgot she left her kid in the swing. It's the man who intends to throw something away and consistently misses the trash can. Over and over. Sure I know it. The one thing pot heads have in common with alcoholics is that they think no one knows. No one can tell.

Medicinal and regular users don't get the high that casual and bingers get. The body become tolerant to the THC and it might give a pleasant relaxed feeling not so different than nice cup of tea or hot cocoa.
Those who use medicinal, are not pot heads. Rx opioids are far more dangerous with more addiction and far worse side effects.

oh here we go.....its all because of pot....do you even realize how stupid you sound?...

It is part of the addiction to be convinced that no one can tell.
its also part of your ignorance to tell people who have at least tried the stuff, that what they say about it isnt credible, but what you say, someone who has never tried it,is credible....

its also part of your ignorance to tell people who have at least tried the stuff, that what they say about it isnt credible, but what you say, someone who has never tried it,is credible....
I don't have to try it. I see it every day and have for years. Years ago I never minded. Then as i saw the destruction it caused, I changed my opinion. Pot heads csn go on being pot heads. No doubt they will, you will. But certainly you do not expect the support of everyone. There will always be those who would watch you die in a ditch, high as your preference. Just don't think no one could tell. That's just lying to your self.

I don't have to try it. I see it every day and have for years. Years ago I never minded. Then as i saw the destruction it caused, I changed my opinion. Pot heads csn go on being pot heads. No doubt they will, you will. But certainly you do not expect the support of everyone. There will always be those who would watch you die in a ditch, high as your preference. Just don't think no one could tell. That's just lying to your self.
sure you have....if you saw someone going into a diabetic coma you would walk on by thinking the guy is on pot....you are clueless about pot katz...

Let them
sure you have....if you saw someone going into a diabetic coma you would walk on by thinking the guy is on pot....you are clueless about pot katz...
If it wasn't for the widespread use of pot, someone might help in a medical emergency. Since odds are pot use, they will die in the street. Thanks potheads!

You need to kill that one that misses the trash can......sorry dope head.....

Let them
If it wasn't for the widespread use of pot, someone might help in a medical emergency. Since odds are pot use, they will die in the street. Thanks potheads!
Yeah, and how many people have you let die because you are to buzy posting on USMB?
d8c257b606f00c62d7933d3da7456073c7.png

Let them

so what fried your brain????

Here's An Updated Tally Of All The People Who Have Ever Died From A Marijuana Overdose

If you don't know ask or shut up and listen

Overdose is limiting. How many people have died in a Marijuana related incident.

Including the boy who impaled himself on a spiked fence. The ones who jumped out of windows, the ones who shot someone while they were high and the ones killed in fatal traffic accidents.

Overdose is limiting. How many people have died in a Marijuana related incident.

Including the boy who impaled himself on a spiked fence. The ones who jumped out of windows, the ones who shot someone while they were high and the ones killed in fatal traffic accidents.

Flakka is a synthetic drug related to cocaine, it is not cannabis

End alcohol if you are so concerned with traffic accidents. See how high that flag flies

Don't blame cannabis, especially medical use, for every "drug" related news story.

Only a pothead imagines that the problems of 10,000 drunks is improved by 10,000 stoners and 10,000 more who are both drunk and stoned.

Let them
the odds are?....like i said you are one clueless dipshit....

Tipsy likes to bring up the examples of poor judgement (i.e. falling out of a window, impaling themselves on a fence), as examples of cannabis overdose.

Well, I got news for you Tipsy, they didn't die of an overdose, they died from stupidity. EVERY SINGLE 420 store in CO has a bud tender who talks to the customer one on one to find out how much the customer knows about cannabis, so that the bud tender can provide instructions on how to consume it if they are a first timer. If they don't listen to what the bud tenders tell them, then yeah, stupid crap can occur.

However.................you can get the same effect of poor judgement and horrible accidents after drinking a whole bottle of Scotch.

And you know what? When you go to a liquor store, they don't tell you what the effects are (beer vs. liquor vs. wine for example), nor do they tell you not to drink too much. You show your ID, pay the cashier, and walk out of the store without receiving warning one.

Sorry, but stupidity isn't the same as overdosing. Matter of fact, actual doctors have shown that it is impossible to smoke enough to overdose, because you'll go to sleep before you do, as well as have PROVEN that cannabis isn't physically addictive.

Tipsy likes to bring up the examples of poor judgement (i.e. falling out of a window, impaling themselves on a fence), as examples of cannabis overdose.

Well, I got news for you Tipsy, they didn't die of an overdose, they died from stupidity. EVERY SINGLE 420 store in CO has a bud tender who talks to the customer one on one to find out how much the customer knows about cannabis, so that the bud tender can provide instructions on how to consume it if they are a first timer. If they don't listen to what the bud tenders tell them, then yeah, stupid crap can occur.

However.................you can get the same effect of poor judgement and horrible accidents after drinking a whole bottle of Scotch.

And you know what? When you go to a liquor store, they don't tell you what the effects are (beer vs. liquor vs. wine for example), nor do they tell you not to drink too much. You show your ID, pay the cashier, and walk out of the store without receiving warning one.

Sorry, but stupidity isn't the same as overdosing. Matter of fact, actual doctors have shown that it is impossible to smoke enough to overdose, because you'll go to sleep before you do, as well as have PROVEN that cannabis isn't physically addictive.
I never said overdose. You said overdose. Then you heard overdose and of course I must have said it or who would bring it up?

This is the way you think and is a good example of how your Marijuana use has convoluted your cognition. You don't even realize it. That's how fogged up you are.

Now you know how easy it is for a non user to spot a user. You think you are hiding it. You aren't.

Forum List

Back