Cannabis Sativa Finally Looks Like It Is Going To Win Out Against American Douchebaggery

Look it's not a history book. Are there any recognized historians that reference this book?

B0uRhgJCIAATHUX.png

Soon you guys will be claiming pot will cure all diseases, and is the creator of the universe.
The creator of the universe did create it...

Who was that ?

Look it's not a history book. Are there any recognized historians that reference this book?
It's a book from which you can learn a great deal about marijuana, how and why it's been falsely persecuted, its history, the fact vs the lies, and everything the book contains is carefully documented with credible sources.

So whether you choose to read it or to remain ignorant on the subject is up to you.

]Nice smokescreen. Put the bong down and back up the claim instead of using the brain dead 'go read a book' deflection.
Back up what claim?

And what "smokescreen?" I've recommended a very good book which will effectively dispel your ignorance if you will simply read it with an open mind. That's not a "smokescreen." It's a book. And you can read it free! No charge.
If you weren't stoned or damaged from pot use you would have understood. The point you addressed was the founders and getting high myth the deranged potheads try to use. You popped in and said go read a book and posted a link. You can quote what makes the best case along with their evidence, until then you can stuff the book up your arrogant ass.

It's a book from which you can learn a great deal about marijuana, how and why it's been falsely persecuted, its history, the fact vs the lies, and everything the book contains is carefully documented with credible sources.

So whether you choose to read it or to remain ignorant on the subject is up to you.
And yet you haven't offered a single shred of evidence. Must be quite the scholarly tome.

Here is a fun one.

Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookies

More. More. More.

Marijuana is HARMLESS, ya hear.
Making any form of edible marijuana requires special knowledge of an extraction process before proper cooking or baking is possible. Because of the suppressive influence of the drug laws that process has remained largely obscure. Consequently, far too many ill-informed experimenters think cooking or baking with raw leaf and seeds is all that is necessary. But the fact is the effect of that mistake is severely damaging to the liver and in sufficient quantity can be fatal.

So the cause of death in these cases is not marijuana but ignorance.

Ignorance and the right to legally sell it.

Hey, if anyone is interested in the history of cannabis in this country, as well as how the marijuana industry is doing today, at 7:00 pm (CST), the History Channel is running 2 documentaries this evening (January 11th, 2016). I recommend watching it, because their documentaries give you the reasons that it was made illegal in the first place.

It will also help to dispel some of the wrong information that some people like to tout as gospel about cannabis.

BTW...................if anyone is interested in knowing the truth, the TRUE gateway drug is alcohol. Why? Because it lowers your inhibitions, and you are more likely to do something drunk that you would never do sober. Cannabis? Has no such effect, because if you wouldn't do something sober, you won't do it when you're stoned.

Hey, if anyone is interested in the history of cannabis in this country, as well as how the marijuana industry is doing today, at 7:00 pm (CST), the History Channel is running 2 documentaries this evening (January 11th, 2016). I recommend watching it, because their documentaries give you the reasons that it was made illegal in the first place.

It will also help to dispel some of the wrong information that some people like to tout as gospel about cannabis.

BTW...................if anyone is interested in knowing the truth, the TRUE gateway drug is alcohol. Why? Because it lowers your inhibitions, and you are more likely to do something drunk that you would never do sober. Cannabis? Has no such effect, because if you wouldn't do something sober, you won't do it when you're stoned.
I recorded that history channel show. I'll watch it later.

I grant you, alcohol is a gateway drug - to Marijuana.

I recorded that history channel show. I'll watch it later.

I grant you, alcohol is a gateway drug - to Marijuana.

Marijuana doesn't make a person want to try other drugs. Most smokers that I know are pretty happy with just smoking cannabis and have no desire to try other things.

Drunks? They'll try damn near anything.

If you liked it, it was a propaganda piece. Many people start pot before alcohol. Fail.

After seeing the video, all two hours, I can say I never saw so much BS in one place in my life.

If you liked it, it was a propaganda piece. Many people start pot before alcohol. Fail.

Nope, sorry, grew up in the small towns of Montana, and never even saw any or heard of anyone in the school having any.

Beer on the other hand.................well..............let's just say that keggers were a regular event at my high schools.

Nope, sorry, grew up in the small towns of Montana, and never even saw any or heard of anyone in the school having any.

Beer on the other hand.................well..............let's just say that keggers were a regular event at my high schools.
Sorry, but the rest of the world is bigger than the small towns in Montana you lived in.

[...]

Many people start pot before alcohol. Fail.
Let's say some people use marijuana before using alcohol.

Most of these individuals are inclined to try any recreational substance which will alter their consciousness or anesthetize them against their respective realities. These are the conspicuous degenerate substance abusers, not the conservative users -- whom the prohibitionists never see. These conspicuous abusers are the junkies, the drunks and the potheads, who serve as inspiration for the prohibitionists and the Reefer Madness cult.

The fact is those who conservatively enjoy the euphoric, tranquilizing, mind-expanding effect of cannabis rarely use, or care to use, any other recreational substance -- especially alcohol. This category represents about ninety percent of all marijuana users the vast majority of whom are very ordinary individuals, many of whom are highly educated professionals. They are conservative in their indulgence habits and would not think of driving or moving about in public while under the influence. Unfortunately this majority is compromised by the ten percent degenerate minority whose conduct serves as representative model "potheads" for the ignorant, easily biased prohibitionist mentality.

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I don't want it to be legal.

Do you really want Monsanto to get their grubby hands on this crop? Do you really want to smoke or eat something that has been soaked in glyphosate? Legalizing this crop for production nationwide, will make it available for industry to do all sorts of Franken experiments on to increase production and mess with it's natural goodness that have been naturally bred into it over the decades.

Do we really want that? Seriously?

Currently, the intelligent and informed person know that this is the magic bullet, this is the one plant that actually cures cancer, why would we want to make it a cause of cancer? :disbelief: I think keeping it legal at the state level is enough. Just tell the feds to fuck off.

You know...can't really argue with you there...

Forum List

Back