Cannabis Sativa Finally Looks Like It Is Going To Win Out Against American Douchebaggery

2ae21e_7f68795263dc4675a65218333fa1d4d5.jpg

Addiction might be nature's way of cleaning itself. Storms clean the air. Addiction might be the culling of the human herd. That's why we should not fight the effects. If someone wants to think that taking mind altering drugs is the same as having a glass of water, there's no cure for that. Let people take all the drugs they want. Just stop taking care of them. Let them go.

marijuana-101-2-638.jpg

1600-1890s

Domestic production of hemp encouraged

American production of hemp was encouraged by the government in the 17th century for the production of rope, sails, and clothing. (Marijuana is the mixture of dried, shredded flowers and leaves that comes from the hemp plant.)

In 1619 the Virginia Assembly passed legislation requiring every farmer to grow hemp. Hemp was allowed to be exchanged as legal tender in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland.

Domestic production flourished until after the Civil War, when imports and other domestic materials replaced hemp for many purposes. In the late nineteenth century, marijuana became a popular ingredient in many medicinal products and was sold openly in public pharmacies.
Marijuana Timeline | Busted - America's War On Marijuana | FRONTLINE | PBS

Addiction might be nature's way of cleaning itself. Storms clean the air. Addiction might be the culling of the human herd. That's why we should not fight the effects. If someone wants to think that taking mind altering drugs is the same as having a glass of water, there's no cure for that. Let people take all the drugs they want. Just stop taking care of them. Let them go.
If you believe in free will...God does it daily...

146473-3.jpg

Are there really any limp wristed dumbasses really scared of hemp and pot? This is one way to make America great again.
Scared? No. Certain we will have more brain dead lazy stinking to high heaven people driving around, yes.

marijuana-101-2-638.jpg

1600-1890s

American production of hemp was encouraged by the government in the 17th century for the production of rope, sails, and clothing. (Marijuana is the mixture of dried, shredded flowers and leaves that comes from the hemp plant.)

In 1619 the Virginia Assembly passed legislation requiring every farmer to grow hemp. Hemp was allowed to be exchanged as legal tender in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland.

Domestic production flourished until after the Civil War, when imports and other domestic materials replaced hemp for many purposes. In the late nineteenth century, marijuana became a popular ingredient in many medicinal products and was sold openly in public pharmacies.
You aren't really suggesting that industrial hemp is the same as recreational pot are you? Seriously, you have to be better than that. I still don't see pot as a requirement in the Constitution, do you?

Let people use as much drugs as they want. Protect people as much as possible and the addicts go. Let them jump out of windows, kill their families, and stop their hearts. It's no real loss.

You know, that's not a bad idea. As a nation, why should we continue to spend billions trying to free people from their drugs of choice ?
They are the ones that choose to go down the road of addiction.
Fuck em, they can deal with the consequences.

marijuana-101-2-638.jpg

1600-1890s

You aren't really suggesting that industrial hemp is the same as recreational pot are you? Seriously, you have to be better than that. I still don't see pot as a requirement in the Constitution, do you?

Let people use as much drugs as they want. Protect people as much as possible and the addicts go. Let them jump out of windows, kill their families, and stop their hearts. It's no real loss.
Industrial hemp is still outlawed, for no better reason than the industry that wanted no competition...

146473-3.jpg

Are there really any limp wristed dumbasses really scared of hemp and pot? This is one way to make America great again.
Scared? No. Certain we will have more brain dead lazy stinking to high heaven people driving around, yes.
Have you ever seen a principal saying that marijuana was so effective in raising test scores, that he intends to require all students to get high every day.

I don't use anything. Which is why I get such a kick out of overdose deaths.
sure you dont.....
If you have proof to the contrary, I would be interested in seeing such proof. Opinion is not proof.

To the addict, everyone is an addict. To the alcoholic, everyone is an alcoholic. It's part of the disease.

Let the druggies go. Stop trying to get people to stop taking drugs. Some will, some won't. Stop taking care of them. Stop trying to stop overdose deaths. Let them go.

sure you dont.....
If you have proof to the contrary, I would be interested in seeing such proof. Opinion is not proof.

To the addict, everyone is an addict. To the alcoholic, everyone is an alcoholic. It's part of the disease.

Let the druggies go. Stop trying to get people to stop taking drugs. Some will, some won't. Stop taking care of them. Stop trying to stop overdose deaths. Let them go.
like you had proof when you were calling anyone who smoked pot 30 years ago an addict,right?...your opinion wasnt proof either but yet you kept on calling those people "addicts"....so how does it feel when you are on the other end?....

The faster druggies die off the better. Legalize it all. There is no reason why krokodil can't be picked up at the nearest Walgreens.
Problem is that users smoke it and ultimately share it with others who are allergic. That's what will get pot heads killed off.

sure you dont.....

like you had proof when you were calling anyone who smoked pot 30 years ago an addict,right?...your opinion wasnt proof either but yet you kept on calling those people "addicts"....so how does it feel when you are on the other end?....
Did they use drugs, smoke pot? They are addicts. They might not be using right now, but they are still addicts. Unlike someone who has never used drugs.

Alcoholics are more realistic. If they haven't had a drink in 50 years, they know they are still alcoholics.

Forum List

Back