Can't stand Ocasio and think she is SPECTACULARLY stupid but......

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I applaud her for coming into the wolves den and throwing the first punches.
Like her policies or not the girl has spunk and is not afraid to challenge the establishment, not unlike president Trump and the Tea Party.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

She is the force of change. Watched her yesterday and my respect level went up. She is going to make some dems very uncomfortable.

shes a caricature. There's nothing to like or respect about her

She is the force of change. Watched her yesterday and my respect level went up. She is going to make some dems very uncomfortable.

she'll only serve one term and will forever be remembered as an embarrassment to your party

Like her policies or not the girl has spunk and is not afraid to challenge the establishment, not unlike president Trump and the Tea Party.

That’s how a lot of Congressional freshman start out but sooner or later they all become part of the D.C. establishment and go along to get along.

she'll only serve one term and will forever be remembered as an embarrassment to your party
She will have a long career as a politician and if the Dems get more like her they can count on me becoming a Dem.

These politicians quickly get beaten down by their party, intimidated, and threatened to tow the party line, or not get ANY good committee appointments, nor support for re-election.

All they care about is re-election, so they do go along to get along, and become good party apparatchiks

She will have a long career as a politician and if the Dems get more like her they can count on me becoming a Dem.

You clearly already are a Dem and your obvious lies are embarrassing.

NO ONE goes from being even an independent to supporting someone as far left as AOC.

I think those who are calling her stupid and dismissing her are making the same exact mistake Democrats made with Trump early on.

You clearly already are a Dem and your obvious lies are embarrassing.

NO ONE goes from being even an independent to supporting someone as far left as AOC.
I'm sorry you feel embarrassed. However, blame that on your stupidity not me liking what I see in AOC.

I think those who are calling her stupid and dismissing her are making the same exact mistake Democrats made with Trump early on.
Except Trump wasn't proposing RADICAL changes.

Being a supporter of the dumbest politician in America (Trump) while calling another politician stupid is the ultimate Kettle-meet-pot scenario.
Tillerson and Kelly accurately said he is a moron and has the intelligence of a fifth grade.

That’s how a lot of Congressional freshman start out but sooner or later they all become part of the D.C. establishment and go along to get along.
Not all. JFK didn't. Reagan and (oddly) FDR were more or less outsiders who challenged the status quo.

One might say the same for Trump, but his message is not about unity and he does not share a real leader's optimism and belief in the goodness of all citizens.

for everyone one person like you that she brings into the fold, the dems lose 100 normal people.

Yea, that's not courage, that's stupidity.

Except Trump wasn't proposing RADICAL changes.

I'm simply comparing the two in terms of being dismissed by opponents early on. She has a lot of what got him elected . They are very similar actually. Both play loose with the facts and then attack the media when called on it, both use Twitter to their advantage. Both have small , but vocal bases.

If she were 35 years old in 2020 Dems would be running her for President.

for everyone one person like you that she brings into the fold, the dems lose 100 normal people.
Not really my problem. I dont typically follow the crowd like you rubes do.

Just another rambler like kerosine Maxine Waters. All it will do is enable the idiots.

Yea, that's not courage, that's stupidity.

Agreed. She's too stupid to survive in Washington.

Forum List

Back