Can't stand Ocasio and think she is SPECTACULARLY stupid but......

I applaud her for coming into the wolves den and throwing the first punches.
Like her policies or not the girl has spunk and is not afraid to challenge the establishment, not unlike president Trump and the Tea Party.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Just another rambler like kerosine Maxine Waters. All it will do is enable the idiots.

Waters is a genius compared to her

Like her policies or not the girl has spunk and is not afraid to challenge the establishment, not unlike president Trump and the Tea Party.

Just another rambler like kerosine Maxine Waters. All it will do is enable the idiots.

Waters is a genius compared to her
The house circus.

If her opening days are any indication it will be one hell of a funny show.

That’s how a lot of Congressional freshman start out but sooner or later they all become part of the D.C. establishment and go along to get along.
Not all. JFK didn't. Reagan and (oddly) FDR were more or less outsiders who challenged the status quo.

One might say the same for Trump, but his message is not about unity and he does not share a real leader's optimism and belief in the goodness of all citizens.
The difference is Presidents are limited to just terms so they don’t have to play the Washington insider game as long as members of Congress do. There are always exceptions but usually the swamp wins in the end.

I prefer Trump standing up for American liberty than this stupid commie bitch standing up for Marxism.

Yea, that's not courage, that's stupidity.

Agreed. She's too stupid to survive in Washington.

Not too sure about that one. Considering NYC want's to pay for anyone's healthcare, same with new governor in California, many seem to want to get on that gravy train. Not suggesting it's a good idea but there do seem to be supporters out there. Scary times.

I also love AOC because she gives you conservatives rubes stress diarrhea. Its amazing how such a young lady thats a first time politician can strike fear in the heart of the GOP. Not a day goes by without someone starting a thread about her.

She's got spunk, and she's indisputably bright, even though misogynistic, feeble geezers don't have the stature to admit that.

Can't stand Ocasio and think she is SPECTACULARLY stupid but.​

Underestimating the opponent is pretty stupid alright. Same is in fact spectacularly funny coming from one such as you, who starts out his day desperate at the prospect of being outwitted by his shoelaces, again.

She is freakishly stupid, that's for sure. However she seems to be a "true believer" in regressive dogma.
I'd LOVE...
LOVE...
LOVE!!!

to see her actually go after the rich DNC donor class and steal 70% of their shit. Those assholes DESERVE it. Along with some serious prison time in many cases.

So you can bet she and many Bernie turds like her are going to have to be marginalized if not "disappeared" by the DNC mafia before they start getting into well connected pockets that keep the DNC in control of the marxist puke zealots.

I hope they lose control of their monsters and are consumed by them.

It's not that Trump is challenging the establishment.

He's looting the country.

DvjHAVWX4AA4KWL.jpg

I hope you are kidding.
"take on the establishment???..... FFS guy - she wants to be the NEW establishment.
And in her idea of an establishment...your rights depend solely on what they tell you they are. As long as you agree with them - you are among the protected. Differ - you are evil, bad and should be silenced.

She is the force of change. Watched her yesterday and my respect level went up. She is going to make some dems very uncomfortable.

she'll only serve one term and will forever be remembered as an embarrassment to your party
She will have a long career as a politician and if the Dems get more like her they can count on me becoming a Dem.

for everyone one person like you that she brings into the fold, the dems lose 100 normal people.
Not really my problem. I dont typically follow the crowd like you rubes do.

yeah it's her problem. thats the point dummy

She is freakishly stupid, that's for sure. However she seems to be a "true believer" in regressive dogma.
I'd LOVE...
LOVE...
LOVE!!!

to see her actually go after the rich DNC donor class and steal 70% of their shit. Those assholes DESERVE it. Along with some serious prison time in many cases.

So you can bet she and many Bernie turds like her are going to have to be marginalized if not "disappeared" by the DNC mafia before they start getting into well connected pockets that keep the DNC in control of the marxist puke zealots.

I hope they lose control of their monsters and are consumed by them.

Right wingers think they were right voting for Trump.
They believe Trump is honest and tells the truth.
Guess we'll see, won't we?

DwLmAR8WkAMarza.jpg

Being a supporter of the dumbest politician in America (Trump) while calling another politician stupid is the ultimate Kettle-meet-pot scenario.
Tillerson and Kelly accurately said he is a moron and has the intelligence of a fifth grade.

You have to be kidding me.......I bet that Trump's IQ is at least 30 points higher than Maxine Water's. Of course , I concede that his IQ could easily be 30 points higher than hers and still be in double digits.

I may not support all her ideas, but I like what she's doing up in there. :)

Like a wrecking ball! (It's just what's needed)

If she was a dude, she'd have big, brass ones.

She is the force of change. Watched her yesterday and my respect level went up. She is going to make some dems very uncomfortable.

she'll only serve one term and will forever be remembered as an embarrassment to your party
She will have a long career as a politician and if the Dems get more like her they can count on me becoming a Dem.

for everyone one person like you that she brings into the fold, the dems lose 100 normal people.
Not really my problem. I dont typically follow the crowd like you rubes do.

yeah it's her problem. thats the point dummy
Nope. Thats your problem. Youre the one that made up the wishful stat.

Republicans attack this twenty something.

They attacks kids in high school who were shot at and lost friends.

They attack Democrats who point out Trump's lies.

Seems the only people they don't attack are the Russians.

Go figure.

DwRXqFzWoAASQmB.jpg

Forum List

Back