Capitalism fails when it gets too big to fail , and it has

and expect it to get only worst not better.

Carl Icahn, a good buddy of Trumps, is known as a corporate raider. Big fish buy little fish, due to greed, they just can have enough money.

Where are the laws to protect against this, and also why are businesses allowed to set up secretive shell companies?
When Bezos is worth BILLIONS but his employees qualify for food stamps, something is wrong. Both parties worship corporate power. The USA is an Oligarchy, but many poor and middle class Americans haven't figured it out yet. Bezos is king of the world and can do anything he wants.

Report: 10% of Amazon Employees in Ohio Are on Food Stamps - Breitbart

Amazon had 1,430 workers and family members benefits as of August, the group said Friday. A typical food-stamp beneficiary receives benefits for about two people, meaning Amazon likely has about 700 workers receiving food stamps, more than 10 percent of its Ohio workforce.
liberalism is all about "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO". When you are a democrat you can get away with anything, even murder..
So you never raised kids and told them to "do as I say and not as I do"?

Carl Icahn, a good buddy of Trumps, is known as a corporate raider. Big fish buy little fish, due to greed, they just can have enough money.

Where are the laws to protect against this, and also why are businesses allowed to set up secretive shell companies?
When Bezos is worth BILLIONS but his employees qualify for food stamps, something is wrong. Both parties worship corporate power. The USA is an Oligarchy, but many poor and middle class Americans haven't figured it out yet. Bezos is king of the world and can do anything he wants.

Amazon had 1,430 workers and family members benefits as of August, the group said Friday. A typical food-stamp beneficiary receives benefits for about two people, meaning Amazon likely has about 700 workers receiving food stamps, more than 10 percent of its Ohio workforce.
liberalism is all about "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO". When you are a democrat you can get away with anything, even murder..
Kids yes, but not adults. Are you still a kid who needs to be coddled?

Kids yes, but not adults. Are you still a kid who needs to be coddled?
Only if she has 40DD's..

So banks who pay fees to people who are trying to stop the Subprime Mortgages? Seems self destructive there doesn't it? Of course liberalism is all about self destruction, where it starts in the womb and killing innocents, then moves on the poverty and enslavement of people to the government, then finally to single payer healthcare where old people are left out to die, because they no longer are an asset to society?

ER staff leaves patient at bus stop in hospital gown Baltimore, that explains it all. A shithole of a city.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, or how it pertains to the reasons behind the Meltdown. Try again, without the partisan craziness.
I am sorry that you cannot comprehend what has been happening in America when Classical Liberalism was hijacked by the Marxists, and new liberalism started taking hold. One side wants the US to fail so Marxism can take hold, so these Marxists(liberals) do whatever they can to put timebombs in place to collapse the economy and make everyone cry out to the government to save them. Many of US understand this and are suspicious of any establishment politician who makes deals with the devil. Then there are corporations that deal with the devil also, and then they end up getting bailed out by the bigger Satan(establishment pukes) when they go bankrupt.

No one wants Marxism, but you are going to get it. What do you think Marxism is, a few in control of everything, autocrats in control of all. That is where we are heading. Corrupt government and mostly the Cons. The cons and Trump have just destroyed whatever democracy we had.
whatever democracy we had
Republic you moron.

Just because the people vote for representatives. Hogwash. When the founding fathers wrote the constitution many were unable to read and the elites ran the show, seems the same as today. You are right we are not a democracy but an old fashion roman republic ran by the elites.
Were Colonial Americans More Literate than Americans Today? - Freakonomics

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, or how it pertains to the reasons behind the Meltdown. Try again, without the partisan craziness.
I am sorry that you cannot comprehend what has been happening in America when Classical Liberalism was hijacked by the Marxists, and new liberalism started taking hold. One side wants the US to fail so Marxism can take hold, so these Marxists(liberals) do whatever they can to put timebombs in place to collapse the economy and make everyone cry out to the government to save them. Many of US understand this and are suspicious of any establishment politician who makes deals with the devil. Then there are corporations that deal with the devil also, and then they end up getting bailed out by the bigger Satan(establishment pukes) when they go bankrupt.

No one wants Marxism, but you are going to get it. What do you think Marxism is, a few in control of everything, autocrats in control of all. That is where we are heading. Corrupt government and mostly the Cons. The cons and Trump have just destroyed whatever democracy we had.
whatever democracy we had
Republic you moron.

Just because the people vote for representatives. Hogwash. When the founding fathers wrote the constitution many were unable to read and the elites ran the show, seems the same as today. You are right we are not a democracy but an old fashion roman republic ran by the elites.
Were Colonial Americans More Literate than Americans Today? - Freakonomics
State run education has failed in so many ways, except that it has resulted in many if not most Americans, becoming good little statists.

Forum List

Back