Capitalism wins

I

Indofred

BBC News - Syria crisis: Economy of Jordan's Zaatari refugee camp

I was most interested to watch this BBC report regarding capitalism in a refugee camp.
Okay, the place is far from problem free but embracing capitalism creates work and wealth and those things negate the need for hate and violence.
That helps keep the place stable and fairly trouble free.

Excellent work by the camp admin but it begs a question.

What would happen if Israel were to do the same thing in Gaza, America in Iran, Indonesia in Ache, and so on?

I firmly believe, people naturally want to be the best they can be, give their families the best they can offer and make their business grow to be the best it can be.
If there's something to work for and protect, those people won't turn to more extreme courses as they'll be too busy to bother and have something that requires stability to maintain.

I believe capitalism can save the world.

BBC News - Syria crisis: Economy of Jordan's Zaatari refugee camp

I was most interested to watch this BBC report regarding capitalism in a refugee camp.
Okay, the place is far from problem free but embracing capitalism creates work and wealth and those things negate the need for hate and violence.
That helps keep the place stable and fairly trouble free.

Excellent work by the camp admin but it begs a question.

What would happen if Israel were to do the same thing in Gaza, America in Iran, Indonesia in Ache, and so on?

I firmly believe, people naturally want to be the best they can be, give their families the best they can offer and make their business grow to be the best it can be.
If there's something to work for and protect, those people won't turn to more extreme courses as they'll be too busy to bother and have something that requires stability to maintain.

I believe capitalism can save the world.
I believe in capitalism too, Freddie, and your article was very uplifting, but you have to remember that many of the terrorists are well educated and had good jobs. I would imagine that the two doctors who were involved in the terrorist acts at the airport in Scotland weren't begging on the streets. And, of course, the 9/11 bombers seemed to have had a good education. It seems that they hated regardless of their circumstances. By the way, Freddie, why are your Sunni brethren telling the Christians in Syria to convert or lose their homes and jobs? It is all very well and good that one refugee camp is doing OK, but look what is happening to the innocent people in Syria -- such as the Christians and Shiites. By the way, instead of America helping Iran, how about America help the Southern Sudanese which happen to be Christians and whose population has certainly been decimated by the Muslim leaders in Sudan? We could also help the Black Muslim women in Darfur who are now living in refugee camps in Chad as a result of what the Arab Muslims did to their people. They would probably like to set up some industry there.

Forum List

Back