Capitalism

or do you think that capital disappeared somewhere after it was proclaimed a "national treasure"

The right-wing idea is always against monopoly, both political and economic.
The invert of the proletarian into the owner weakens monopoly, and therefore weakens capitalism.

The main enemy of the communist is the small proprietor, who prevents the monopolization of capital.

Oh brother! You’re stuck in the duopoly matrix.
No, it is the left swindlers who drove the peoples into the matrix. The Marxists openly lied that their communism is not capitalism. This is total capitalism.

That is most interesting. Medicare isn't all its cracked up to be?
Really? You’re really unaware that every empire throughout all of human history that pursued world domination ultimately was destroyed.

Have you heard the truism constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home?

Really? You’re really unaware that every empire throughout all of human history that pursued world domination ultimately was destroyed.

Have you heard the truism constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home?
US wants world domination? Interesting. Didn’t realize that Biden was Cesar.

I’m ignorant yet you’ve admitted knowing nothing about history or the current state of your government.
Show where I "admitted" that. I am humoring your ignorance. The military does a lot more than just build tanks it provides careers for people in private and public sectors, teaches innovation and discipline. You just keep watching MSDNC for your talking points.

Show where I "admitted" that. I am humoring your ignorance. The military does a lot more than just build tanks it provides careers for people in private and public sectors, teaches innovation and discipline. You just keep watching MSDNC for your talking points.
Lol. You know nothing about me, but I know you well.

Now you’re just putting people down. Pretty sad. Then again you voted for a potted plant as President.
Regardless of your opinion of Joe Biden, I remind you that Joe Biden did not attempt to overturn a free and fair election, did not phone a Sec. of State of a battleground state he lost in attempt at election fraud, and did not rile up a group of his supporters over a deliberate and carefully crafted falsehood to attack and occupy the Capitol bldg. during the confirmation process of voting in the next President.

Donald Trump is both treasonous, and traitorous.

Forum List

Back