Capitalism's only problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Adam smith said that at any time the market, jobs and wages can be controlled by business and not by the markets and at that time it is wrong and something has to be done about it, That is what is going on now. The possibility of the chance to get ahead is the driving force that separates capitalism from all other economic concepts but the right, since Reagan's trickle down lie, has taken that away totally from the possibilities. The only threat to capitalism in this country is the right wing , thinking they deserve it all.

Adam smith said that at any time the market, jobs and wages can be controlled by business and not by the markets and at that time it is wrong and something has to be done about it, That is what is going on now. The possibility of the chance to get ahead is the driving force that separates capitalism from all other economic concepts but the right, since Reagan's trickle down lie, has taken that away totally from the possibilities. The only threat to capitalism in this country is the right wing , thinking they deserve it all.
You do have a link, right?

Personally I think you guys are tarded, ILMAO blaming Reagan, fuck he hasn't run anything in many decades. You guys are too fucked up in the head to know under Reagan the middle class flourished into the 90s.

On top of that, somehow you assholes can't figure out what's going on today. Ever heard of technology and globalization? How about immigration? All cuts wages, and after all, it's you guys who desire all of it.

Ah shucks, must be reaganomics.

3MYPaFPWdUUXCqghaAJfyQJJzGghNsIsQUZeQxkJUjn9Z59CLa0vposKBjj6da6GSEyFTz5iKIKMZVRU-YRj_El1xd-1_BUFP7YQsGRGtSpq3_gLMAzX8ko0hVYmour6ZsMntBMW
Gee I wonder what happened in 1981 when all new wealth of this country only went to the golden few at the top. I replied if you don't respond to this graph and try to soot of into some other stupid direction , you won't get a response. and if all you have is I hate you , you are dumb and you can't spell , you are out of here.

Our own govt assisted a 3 trillion dollar transfer from small business to large box stores in 2020 and 2021 when it called them non-essential. No, you're completely wrong. The only threat to our country is our own government.

Our own govt assisted a 3 trillion dollar transfer from small business to large box stores in 2020 and 2021 when it called them non-essential. No, you're completely wrong. The only threat to our country is our own government.
This has nothing to do with the thread. You won't be able to hyjack this thread. You stick to the thread or you are done.

3MYPaFPWdUUXCqghaAJfyQJJzGghNsIsQUZeQxkJUjn9Z59CLa0vposKBjj6da6GSEyFTz5iKIKMZVRU-YRj_El1xd-1_BUFP7YQsGRGtSpq3_gLMAzX8ko0hVYmour6ZsMntBMW
Gee I wonder what happened in 1981 when all new wealth of this country only went to the golden few at the top. I replied if you don't respond to this graph and try to soot of into some other stupid direction , you won't get a response. and if all you have is I hate you , you are dumb and you can't spell , you are out of here.
Are you including the massive social program expansion in federal, state, local, regional and city governments? All of those promises to be kept. Do you ever even think about perma ghettos in urban areas? The slowly increasing resources taken from citizens by taxing authorities. The federal government has laws for the other governments to supply to citizens and they have to tax them.

We arent capitalist.

You do have a link, right?
Here ya go.
"Smith warned that natural liberty faces natural obstacles in the form of human nature, particularly the desire of especially “merchants and manufacturers” to “rig the system.” They accomplish this self-enriching corruption of free markets by using the power of government to procure for themselves “systems either of preference or of restraint.” In so doing, they impose an “absurd tax on the rest of their fellow-citizens.” These preferences and restraints are what we today call crony capitalism."

Here ya go.
"Smith warned that natural liberty faces natural obstacles in the form of human nature, particularly the desire of especially “merchants and manufacturers” to “rig the system.” They accomplish this self-enriching corruption of free markets by using the power of government to procure for themselves “systems either of preference or of restraint.” In so doing, they impose an “absurd tax on the rest of their fellow-citizens.” These preferences and restraints are what we today call crony capitalism."
This is what the OP is talking about?

These people can't argue facts so they try to change the subject or just call you names , this is a very wasted group of people on the right.

Another tired old Adam Smith thread. We get it, you read a book and believe.

That said you make Adam Smith sound like Biden blundering about the economy. A complete moron.

Adam smith said that at any time the market, jobs and wages can be controlled by business and not by the markets and at that time it is wrong and something has to be done about it,

Are you including the massive social program expansion in federal, state, local, regional and city governments? All of those promises to be kept. Do you ever even think about perma ghettos in urban areas? The slowly increasing resources taken from citizens by taxing authorities. The federal government has laws for the other governments to supply to citizens and they have to tax them.
Do you know what distribution of wealth means. it has the opposite effect of the chart if taxes are the issue which they aren't, then the wealthy should pay more. Stick to the thread.

That said you make Adam Smith sound like Biden blundering about the economy. A complete moron.

Funny first I proved it with the chart and second you are now smarter then Adam smith , ya you bet , what a clown.

This is what the OP is talking about?
Partially, I suspect. I am pro capitalist, understand the potential failing of the system (many realized) as noted by Adam Smith. In the end, like smith, I see no better system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back