Capitol insurrection hearings.

Some people take it seriously. And by "some", i mean everyone in the world not is the nauseating Trump cult.
You call bad acting, "taking it seriously?"

1627517091899.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Ever see a combat soldier being interviewed? Were they whimpering and crying? Oh God, I could see my life passing before my eyes and I thought I would never see my mommy again and I was so scared and I peed in my pants. Nope. Soldier says, "I was just doing my job." See the difference?
Hey Buddy, combat soldiers never had to deal with this guy....................

1627517345968.png

You’re an idiot and completely detached from reality. There’s no point in reply to you.
You claimed the Secret Service protected 2 people. I provided you a direct link to the Secret Service site outlining the numerous people they protect on an ongoing basis, and all the public service dignitaries from other countries they must protect while on US soil.

You have to be the biggest idiot on this board..........and THAT'S saying something.

Last edited:
And you are a sock troll who just said Pelosi planned the capitol riot.
Nope. That's a lie. I said she colluded to make it happen; I didn't say or imply that she helped plan it. She simply made sure there was no police or National Guard present to dissuade the FBI planned riot.

How is it a Kangaroo court with two Republicans on it? Also republicans refused to do an independent investigation.

Your bullshit isn’t gonna work here.
When the judge rejects all jurors that don't express a pre-judgement that the accused is guilty, that's pretty much the definition of a kangaroo court.

I said they protected two public servants.

You lied. That’s all you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said they protected two public servants.

You lied. That’s all you do.
You lied, Dumbass.

I showed the link to the SS website that has a long list of public servants they protect.

That's why you highly edited my post.............cuz it completely kicked your ass. Against the rules, BTW.

Keep squirming, Clown. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Families of presidents aren’t public servants.
Never claimed they were, liar.

Once again you edit my post to try to make our lies work. It doesn't.

Here, let me repost what you highly edited earlier because all you have is bullshit and lies.

You claimed the Secret Service protected 2 people. I provided you a direct link to the Secret Service site outlining the numerous people they protect on an ongoing basis, and all the public service dignitaries from other countries they must protect while on US soil.

You have to be the biggest idiot on this board..........and THAT'S saying something.

You claimed that I said they only protected two people.

You lied.

Like you always do.
Why do you feel the need to highly edit my posts? Is it because they prove you are a lying sack of shit?

Yep, that's it.

Why do you feel the need to highly edit my posts? Is it because they prove you are a lying sack of shit?
The president and the Vice President are our only public servants they protect.

That’s a fact.

Forum List

Back