Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

Horrible...

Hey everyone! A bunch of left wingers in wheel chairs would like you to know that all of that medical care, living arrangements and yes even the chair they are in isn't quite enough they want even more.Never mind they could fly to DC to protest and make a scene. You the people paying the taxes for them to live need to be stepping your shit up and make sure your healthcare for your family is as expensive and worthless as possible because they rolled up and said so.

Maybe a better way to go about this would have been to start with a fucking thank you to all of the tax payers keeping them alive.

Wow, un-F-ing believable...

Try to educate yourself please..

I once took care of a disabled Vet for 2 days... He was crippled living in a shack, but his health insurance would only give him 2 days of help... The guy was clearly in need of help..

He fought for our country young Buck

Why is it ok with you to cut their disability care to give to the rich for tax cuts ? Why are you defending that..

so eagle you like me see Swedish first.

Nope, all four of my grandparents prided themselves on being Americans. Although the huge dinner parties, each weekend in the winter, the Aquavit flowed as did Norwegian and Danish.

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

Should have tased em a couple times.

You could wake up tomorrow disabled and alone,God forbid I wouldn't want that to happen to you... BUT.. like these people in the video fighting to keep the crappy healthcare and little money they get to survive every month..

Taking money from the disabled and giving it to the rich Tax Cuts.. Why is that ok with you?

I did a little home health care while putting myself through school...it is very minimal what they get.

Since they can show up and protest, what is stopping them from actually doing work to provide for themselves? Many disabled people do so.

Maybe they do...

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

/---- I thought you Nazi Libs want to exterminate the cripples.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..

If we don't want to feed babies after they are born, why do we work so hard to provide for our families?

Why is it ok with you to cut their disability care to give to the rich for tax cuts ? Why are you defending that..

Show us where the care for Vets is being CUT. In other words, less will be spent this year (2018) than this year 2017.

that's fine...their DNA makes them Scandinavian Americans. Why and how can people from those nation's consider themselves Americans first? foreign thought to this American born Swede.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Just because you are a moron with an "unverified disability" doesn't mean you can't get drug off and beaten like a dog for breaking the law.
NO SYMPATHY.
Suck it Law Breakers.
It was an unlawful protest, and a fake staged protest at that.
America doesn't believe the DemNazis anymore.
Go home and cry in your mommy's basement and reflect on your failure at life.
These assholes also parked ILLEGALLY in HANDICAPPED PARKING.
They did not have the Handicap Permit, so WHAT THE PHUCK does that tell you?
Fake Disability, and staged for THE CAMERA.

Pretty sure the police aren't supposed to be beating people

I bet they charges a few with resisting and assaulting a police officer too. Yes, I'm looking at you over there in the hover round!

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

/---- I thought you Nazi Libs want to exterminate the cripples.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..

The party that doesnt want people who cant afford children to have them....especially not half a dozen.

The party that wants to cut easy access to birth control so these people can still suck off the government

Oh knock that shit off, free birth control has been avsilable for decades at any county public health office or free clinics

Free birth control has always existed. Its called abstinence

They are outside of McConnell's office who is wanting to cut their disability healthcare ( along with cuts to their living expense soon to be cut) , and give the money saved to the rich in form of tax cuts... The major cuts will come in 4 years after the next election so these scums can slide on through another election..

I thought the health care bill has been cloaked in secrecy, so how could you or they even know that?

By doing that wonderful thing called reading...;)

How do you read a bill that hasn't been released?

Medicaid cuts will be political suicide...expect changes to be less drastic. The gop knows this.

They are outside of McConnell's office who is wanting to cut their disability healthcare ( along with cuts to their living expense soon to be cut) , and give the money saved to the rich in form of tax cuts... The major cuts will come in 4 years after the next election so these scums can slide on through another election..

I thought the health care bill has been cloaked in secrecy, so how could you or they even know that?

Are you joking...it was released this morning to the public.

Are you joking...it was released this morning to the public.
Are you joking? Bills often change and change a lot before they become law.

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

Really, what law are these protesters breaking and how else will they get their voices heard? Mitch Mc Connel could have walked outside his office and spent some time talking with these constituents of his.

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

Really, what law are these protesters breaking and how else will they get their voices heard? Mitch Mc Connel could have walked outside his office and spent some time talking with these constituents of his.

Evidently they disobeyed a lawful order and as much as I dislike McConnell he doesn't have to go out to speak with anyone. There are proper channels for that to happen.

I doubt very much if they were his constituents. There is something fishy about the entire thing

Forum List

Back