Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

Last edited:
This will only get worse.

594bf92b29000020003b0ab4.jpeg
WTF? She protested in her jammies?

I believe she was originally in her wheelchair before they dragged her out.
People in wheelchairs wear jammies?

Little known fact, one of our daughter's is in a chair...the only time she is in pajamas is bedtime. I suspect this entire thing was choreographed
I wonder how many were in a wheelchair for the first time.

This will only get worse.

594bf92b29000020003b0ab4.jpeg
WTF? She protested in her jammies?

I believe she was originally in her wheelchair before they dragged her out.
People in wheelchairs wear jammies?

Little known fact, one of our daughter's is in a chair...the only time she is in pajamas is bedtime. I suspect this entire thing was choreographed
I wonder how many were in a wheelchair for the first time.

Give me about 15 mins to watch and I could tell you

You could wake up tomorrow disabled and alone,God forbid I wouldn't want that to happen to you... BUT.. like these people in the video fighting to keep the crappy healthcare and little money they get to survive every month..

Taking money from the disabled and giving it to the rich Tax Cuts.. Why is that ok with you?

I did a little home health care while putting myself through school...it is very minimal what they get.

What is being taken away?

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

I thought everyone is supposed to be treated equally or is that different now?

LWNJ's, Cripples and Fake Cripples are exempt. They need special treatment.

Hard to tell from a 30 second video but I'm guessing failure to obey a lawful order, go try that sometime and see what happens

Guessing? :badgrin:

Keep reading, I was correct. Failure to obey a lawful order.

You're such a dumbass

Any excuse will do authoritarian. As if the police can't make up charges on the spot.

Everything is a lawful order when you're the law, right big gov?

I was correct...Now you look really stupid.

In time you will learn to avoid me, fool

Yes, you guessed a charge before knowing what you were talking about. Just like I said, it's easy to make up charges when you're the law as evidenced by your roulette wheel guess.

Forum List

Back