Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

Really, what law are these protesters breaking and how else will they get their voices heard? Mitch Mc Connel could have walked outside his office and spent some time talking with these constituents of his.

Evidently they disobeyed a lawful order and as much as I dislike McConnell he doesn't have to go out to speak with anyone. There are proper channels for that to happen.

I doubt very much if they were his constituents. There is something fishy about the entire thing

A lawful order for them not being allowed to either protest or speak to their senator is what this is. Guaranteed he allows time for corporate lobbyists to talk to him. He spent his valuable time making sure that the big banks and wall street got the big bailouts back in 2008, but he can't walk out of his office and talk to his constituents about issues that directly affect their physical well being in the very near future?

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

Really, what law are these protesters breaking and how else will they get their voices heard? Mitch Mc Connel could have walked outside his office and spent some time talking with these constituents of his.

Evidently they disobeyed a lawful order and as much as I dislike McConnell he doesn't have to go out to speak with anyone. There are proper channels for that to happen.

I doubt very much if they were his constituents. There is something fishy about the entire thing

A lawful order for them not being allowed to either protest or speak to their senator is what this is. Guaranteed he allows time for corporate lobbyists to talk to him. He allowed for banks and wall street to get the big bailouts back in 2008, but he can't talk to his constituents about issues that directly affect their physical well being in the very near future?

Johnny Law says you disperse you best disperse

That dog won't hunt

A lawful order for them not being allowed to either protest or speak to their senator is what this is. Guaranteed he allows time for corporate lobbyists to talk to him. He spent his valuable time making sure that the big banks and wall street got the big bailouts back in 2008, but he can't walk out of his office and talk to his constituents about issues that directly affect their physical well being in the very near future?
Maybe he could or maybe he couldn't. Maybe you'll let a angry mob order you around and maybe not everyone else will. You don't have the right to impose your will onto others, maybe a good smack down will help with the concept?

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

/---- I thought you Nazi Libs want to exterminate the cripples.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..
the charities feed plenty of babies. Now you all love just to kill em before they see sunshine.

That dog won't hunt

What law did they break Sassy...?
Free Speech.

Everyone knows free speech is for Republicans only. Just like having a private server. Or turning over your emails. Only Democrats need to do that. Republicans are exempt.

They even took away a blind man. I'm sure Republicans are saying "Get some eyes".

speech is free, violence isn't. you should learn the difference.

The Capital police had asked for the IDs of the 'disabled' protesters.
It turned out the ones who the police carried away were NOT in fact 'disabled' at all.
They had all gone to the same business and RENTED wheel chairs then drove to the White house and got in the wheel chairs and pretended to be 'disabled'.
The 'girl' with the breathing apparatus had rented it from the same business that rented the wheel chairs.
There were a few truly disabled who were left in their wheel chairs.
LE KNEW the difference.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..
the charities feed plenty of babies. Now you all love just to kill em before they see sunshine.

Not all democrats are pro-choice ....like they brainwash you to think.

It turned out the ones who the police carried away were NOT in fact 'disabled' at all.
They had all gone to the same business and RENTED wheel chairs then drove to the White house and got in the wheel chairs and pretended to be 'disabled'.
The 'girl' with the breathing apparatus had rented it from the same business that rented the wheel chairs.
LE KNEW the difference.

Do you have a link on that Danny? Looks like fake news to me.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Not all democrats are pro-choice ....like they brainwash you to think.
well maybe two aren't.

LE KNEW the difference.

so you just swallowed the disable report as truth. hahahahaahahahahaha

LE KNEW the difference.
So, what many here in this thread suspected, there is no low to which the Left won't happily sink.

LE KNEW the difference.
So, what many here in this thread suspected, there is no low to which the Left won't happily sink.
dude, that is so fking true. It's what happens when one has no morals like them.

LE KNEW the difference.

How odd that you don't actually have a reputable link for that...

LE KNEW the difference.

it was an anonymous source. you guys like them right?

LE KNEW the difference.

it was an anonymous source.

LE KNEW the difference.

Link to the news report quoting an anonymous source.

LE KNEW the difference.

Link to the news report quoting an anonymous source.
that was an anonymous source. you must trust that it is what we say it is.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Nothing wrong with protesting, I encourage it. However, if you want to protest in this way, you can be arrested. Are you saying protesters should be allowed to do what they choose?

Forum List

Back