Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

Horrible...

Hey everyone! A bunch of left wingers in wheel chairs would like you to know that all of that medical care, living arrangements and yes even the chair they are in isn't quite enough they want even more.Never mind they could fly to DC to protest and make a scene. You the people paying the taxes for them to live need to be stepping your shit up and make sure your healthcare for your family is as expensive and worthless as possible because they rolled up and said so.

Maybe a better way to go about this would have been to start with a fucking thank you to all of the tax payers keeping them alive.

my parents were both Swedes mikey Wiley...they were born in America. I was born HERE....but am a swedish american. My heritage makes it so. why is that hard to figure out?

Why were they protesting the senate bill before it was unveiled today?

simply don't touch Medicaid and Medicare....then all is good. The cuts cannot in any way be justified in a pro life nation.

Leave it for your kids to sort out. They can do without.

Personally, I love Medicare. I have no clue as to how you or anyone expect to carry on with the massive expenditures. I received two injections a week ago Friday with a total cost of just under $5,000.00. It cost me $430.00. I get another two in six months.

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

Should have tased em a couple times.

You could wake up tomorrow disabled and alone,God forbid I wouldn't want that to happen to you... BUT.. like these people in the video fighting to keep the crappy healthcare and little money they get to survive every month..

Taking money from the disabled and giving it to the rich Tax Cuts.. Why is that ok with you?

I did a little home health care while putting myself through school...it is very minimal what they get.

Since they can show up and protest, what is stopping them from actually doing work to provide for themselves? Many disabled people do so.

Why were they protesting the senate bill before it was unveiled today?

They got their marching orders from George Soros' Media Matters and the Open Society. Probably "The Nation" too.

Forum List

Back