Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

They are outside of McConnell's office who is wanting to cut their disability healthcare ( along with cuts to their living expense soon to be cut) , and give the money saved to the rich in form of tax cuts... The major cuts will come in 4 years after the next election so these scums can slide on through another election..

I thought the health care bill has been cloaked in secrecy, so how could you or they even know that?

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

/---- I thought you Nazi Libs want to exterminate the cripples.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..

The party that doesnt want people who cant afford children to have them....especially not half a dozen.

The party that wants to cut easy access to birth control so these people can still suck off the government

How are they doing that?

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..

The party that doesnt want people who cant afford children to have them....especially not half a dozen.

The party that wants to cut easy access to birth control so these people can still suck off the government

Oh knock that shit off, free birth control has been avsilable for decades at any county public health office or free clinics

What free clinics dear... ? They want to defund them read the bill.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Oh knock that shit off, free birth control has been avsilable for decades at any county public health office or free clinics
probably not, these people can't figure out how to go vote in the rain, now you want them to know how to get free birth control at local public health offices? they aren't smart enough, ask Rachel M.

They are outside of McConnell's office who is wanting to cut their disability healthcare ( along with cuts to their living expense soon to be cut) , and give the money saved to the rich in form of tax cuts... The major cuts will come in 4 years after the next election so these scums can slide on through another election..

I thought the health care bill has been cloaked in secrecy, so how could you or they even know that?

By doing that wonderful thing called reading...;)

By doing that wonderful thing called reading...;)
it doesn't get any better than this response to Taz's post.

There are other clinics besides PP...dear

probably not, these people can't figure out how to go vote in the rain, now you want them to know how to get free birth control at local public health offices? they aren't smart enough, ask Rachel M.

Seems to me that the poorest on welfare areas voted these republican clowns into office who keep lying to them while making them poorer.....

Seems to me that the poorest on welfare areas voted these republican clowns into office who keep lying to them while making them poorer.....
huh?

A little context would be nice all we saw was several protester were arrested but not why. Also interesting that the Capital police who were being praised a very short time ago are now looking like part of Putin country.

Most poor people would rather feed their kids than pay for birth control , and most teens don't want their parents to know and will have to tell them..

In general, "free" clinics offer birth control medication at steeply discounted prices. For instance, you might only have to pay 25 percent of the total cost of your medication. Of course, these clinics are fully capable of billing your parents' insurance provider for this expense as well. However, your parents would surely find out about such a charge. As such, you'll need to pay your own way.

Law Dictionary: Can I Get Birth Control at a Free Clinic? Will They Charge My Insurance?

Most poor people would rather feed their kids than pay for birth control , and most teens don't want their parents to know and will have to tell them..

In general, "free" clinics offer birth control medication at steeply discounted prices. For instance, you might only have to pay 25 percent of the total cost of your medication. Of course, these clinics are fully capable of billing your parents' insurance provider for this expense as well. However, your parents would surely find out about such a charge. As such, you'll need to pay your own way.

Law Dictionary: Can I Get Birth Control at a Free Clinic? Will They Charge My Insurance?

I work with an outreach. Your link is BS

huh?

You said that the democrats want the disabled dead, and I was telling you that the GOP are the ones who hurt the poorest of poor..

huh?

You said that the democrats want the disabled dead, and I was telling you that the GOP are the ones who hurt the poorest of poor..

Really, how so?

I work with an outreach. Your link is BS

Back yourself up .... I think that is great if you are helping these people but explain how they are just given free birth control..

huh?

A 2.5% pay cut for The Working Poor and small businesses is an great example of Hurting The Poor.
That's the Obamacare Fine Millions of Americans had to pay last year, because it is cheaper than paying FOR OBAMACARE.
THE GOV took in MILLIONS in Obamacare FINES because of it.

Try another lie

huh?

Really, how so?

Enjoy

Forum List

Back