Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

I am not saying that they should be given a free pass, but they should be given a chance to raise their own babies..
They have the same opportunity everyone before them had.

I think I told you this before but I did my internship in a home for pregnant girls recovering from addiction..
They have clean babies unless if they relapse.

These women were required to get their GED, and get on welfare .. to get them ready to walk out with a healthy baby and a way to take care of themselves.

Some of these girls went back out and used, some got their shit together and got a job or went back to school for a BA, or a trade..

Like I said adoption should be the last choice, most social services focus on getting the kids back with the parents..
what percentage came out clean?

Well leaving the home about 90% with clean babies.. I got to see a few born

Have you ever seen a crack baby? These babies will cost the tax payers their whole life because of health problems.. A horrible thing to see..

But the GOP love to cut these services to women, it interferes with their rich friends tax cuts.

I am not saying that they should be given a free pass, but they should be given a chance to raise their own babies..

I think I told you this before but I did my internship in a home for pregnant girls recovering from addiction..

These women were required to get their GED, and get on welfare .. to get them ready to walk out with a healthy baby and a way to take care of themselves.

Some of these girls went back out and used, some got their shit together and got a job or went back to school for a BA, or a trade..

Like I said adoption should be the last choice, most social services focus on getting the kids back with the parents..

Have you ever seen a crack baby? These babies will cost the tax payers their whole life because of health problems.. A horrible thing to see..

But the GOP love to cut these services to women, it interferes with their rich friends tax cuts.
Progressives should pay for other progressives in need… leave the rest of us out of it, we'll Pay for our own shit.

The rich folks backed Hillary so your theory needs some work. Any tax reduction is automatically seen as starving babies.

How does someone addicted to drugs have clean babies? Does not compute. Used to be women had a man if they wanted children. Now they can marry government.

They are clean and sober months before the baby is born...the baby is not going to go through withdrawals after being out of the womb

BTW... drug addicts morals go out the window while addicted to the drug...

How does someone addicted to drugs have clean babies? Does not compute. Used to be women had a man if they wanted children. Now they can marry government.

They are clean and sober months before the baby is born...the baby is not going to go through withdrawals after being out of the womb

well if the baby has been consuming drugs for 6 months or so the damage has been done. Moral decay isn't the fault of the right wing.

The rich folks backed Hillary so your theory needs some work. Any tax reduction is automatically seen as starving babies.

Untrue statement .... the whole congress on both sides keep cutting these services ... while we need more. Look it up, not too many homes out there to get these moms off of the streets..

Y'all lefties pretended to love the Capital Police last week after they killed a Sanders supporter who shot five republicans. What happened?

Did they have the wheel chairs towed?

They were paid plenty to be there. Soros takes care of his own.
Hell, he's Zero's personal welfare office

well if the baby has been consuming drugs for 6 months or so the damage has been done. Moral decay isn't the fault of the right wing.

True, jut like drinking and smoking while pregnant.

When the drug is out of the system the withdrawals don't happen.. but much damage is done

They got their vehicle towed, because they did not have a handicap permit and was parked in a handicapped parking space which means this staged and illegal protest was a hoax designed for broadcast on the evening news.

Y'all lefties pretended to love the Capital Police last week after they killed a Sanders supporter who shot five republicans. What happened?

Progressives should pay for other progressives in need… leave the rest of us out of it, we'll Pay for our own shit.

So if you saw a starving person or animal , you would just walk away..?

They got their vehicle towed, because they did not have a handicap permit and was parked in a handicapped parking space which means this staged and illegal protest was a hoax designed for broadcast on the evening news.

Again you have failed to show me the link that their cars were towed .... I must make people feel better when they say it is a hoax, then they can deny and say that the GOP bill is full of roses and champagne..

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.
Big deal, Progressive in a wheel chair is just being treated equally as a Progressive without a wheel chair...This is a good thing.

Wow really?

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.
Big deal, Progressive in a wheel chair is just being treated equally as a Progressive without a wheel chair...This is a good thing.

Wow really?

these stupid shits dont know the difference between debt and deficit, you dont think theyre smart enough to tell the difference between being pushed in a wheelchair and being drug on the ground do you ?

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Should have tased em a couple times.

You could wake up tomorrow disabled and alone,God forbid I wouldn't want that to happen to you... BUT.. like these people in the video fighting to keep the crappy healthcare and little money they get to survive every month..

Taking money from the disabled and giving it to the rich Tax Cuts.. Why is that ok with you?

I did a little home health care while putting myself through school...it is very minimal what they get.
They should protest their governor then. The US Government is not the place to demand a handout.

A 2.5% pay cut for The Working Poor and small businesses is an great example of Hurting The Poor.
That's the Obamacare Fine Millions of Americans had to pay last year, because it is cheaper than paying FOR OBAMACARE.
THE GOV took in MILLIONS in Obamacare FINES because of it.

Try another lie

That is false, people in that price range didn't have to buy obamacare...

Next.......................Fail............
only 11 million are in the exchange today. how's that? that means 24 million are without insurance right now!!! how the fk is that at all possible?

I don't know, please tell...
figures you're too stupid to know that obummerfail failed 24 million.

If you want to insult move along then..

He doesnt want to say. Or possibly doesnt know.
It's around 40 to 60 percent relapse rate.

Last edited:

So as long as you lock em up during their pregnancy they come out 90% clean...
What about after you set them free?

Last edited:

Now thats a social experiment I can get behind!!
Of course the end results would be entirely predictable.

If they're not clean and sober during their entire pregnancies the child is likely to be born with developmental problems.

Forum List

Back