Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

What law did they break Sassy...?
And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

That was awesome. Nothing brightens a day like gimps getting roughed up.
Being disabled doesn't entitle people to break the law or deprive others of their rights.

Disability advocates protest outside McConnell's office - CNNPolitics.com
Forty-three protesters were arrested and charged with "crowding, obstructing, or incommoding," Capitol Police said in a statement.

If you look at the people being dragged away , they couldn't do much damage.

You DO have a point. Had they been using those wheelchairs as weapons it's quite possible that they would kill people only just a little bit dead.

Last edited:
Hard to tell from a 30 second video but I'm guessing failure to obey a lawful order, go try that sometime and see what happens

Guessing? :badgrin:

Keep reading, I was correct. Failure to obey a lawful order.

You're such a dumbass

Any excuse will do authoritarian. As if the police can't make up charges on the spot.

Everything is a lawful order when you're the law, right big gov?

I was correct...Now you look really stupid.

In time you will learn to avoid me, fool

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

Free Speech.

Everyone knows free speech is for Republicans only. Just like having a private server. Or turning over your emails. Only Democrats need to do that. Republicans are exempt.

They even took away a blind man. I'm sure Republicans are saying "Get some eyes".

They failed to obey a lawful order.

No sympathy for them.

Of course not...this being your so-called president:
upload_2017-6-22_17-35-23.jpeg

That dog won't hunt

If you don't know what they may have done why are you taking their side?

Get informed before looking foolish.

All you have to do is look at the video and see that they were distributing poor old McConnels office.

He doesn't want his congress buddies to see what his secret bill will do to the old and disabled..

How do you distribute an office? I can see where you might distribute the contents, but not the office itself.

That dog won't hunt

Free Speech.

Everyone knows free speech is for Republicans only. Just like having a private server. Or turning over your emails. Only Democrats need to do that. Republicans are exempt.

They even took away a blind man. I'm sure Republicans are saying "Get some eyes".

They failed to obey a lawful order.

No sympathy for them.

Of course not...this being your so-called president: View attachment 134923

Ahhh go shave your back.

Break the law you get arrested. Its not rocket science

Forum List

Back