Capitol Rioter Arrested After Bumble Match Turns Him In

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is funny.

I love the reply from the other person when he tells them he stormed the capitol.

"we're not a match."

Then the person took screen shots and sent them to the FBI.

LOL. I love it.

This is funny.

I love the reply from the other person when he tells them he stormed the capitol.

"we're not a match."

LOL. I love it.

I heard about this and laughed my ass off.

This is funny.

"we're not a match."

LOL. I love it.

These tRumplings are so damn stupid.

Yes they are mostly the people who didn't do well in school. Who for the most part, didn't even finish high school much less go to college.

So they are the ones who were too lazy to live up to their full potential and are living miserable lives they hate.

They have never taken any responsibility for their actions words or lives so they blame their miserable existence on those of us who did do the work. Who did finish high school and went on to college then have a successful career.

They have very few if any life accomplishments so they see what they did on January 6th as something to be proud of.

Not the treasonous and violent insurrection it is.

"Screen shots sent to the FBI" and by God they got their arrest for ....criminal trespass while cities are burning and illegals are massing at the border. Way to go FBI.

The take away of this story is, no one can be trusted. A communist democrat can be anywhere. This is truly a war. Take it seriously.

Right, the faggot Congress afraid of unarmed mostly peaceful protests.

Sedition? :auiqs.jpg:

How was that group going to take over the military, specifically?

You QAnon trump culters just are going to have accept your time has passed you by.

The never ending search for political dissidents while America burns. Way to go democrats, you have become a banana republic regime.

We are so blessed the majority of Americans do not believe the cult anymore than they do Trump.

Forum List

Back