Captain america is black!!

Hopefully, this will take place in Chicago, and he will be fighting black thugs to protect the black community!

Like he flies in to save a group of young children that are caught in the middle of a gang war.

And he'll use black lights to peer into the black souls and remove the blackness of their hearts....black black black black

So what? Let the comic book nerds engage in their ****** worship. Who actually reads these stupid things anymore?

Just say ouch bro :itsok:

No I'm curious, who actually reads these things except a smaller and smaller group of nerds?

And if you have such an infantile sense of racial identity that you are excited over a imaginary character sharing the same skin color as you, than you are dumber than I previously thought.

The fact you are hitching your wagon to these comic book faggots under the delusion of "social justice" is amusing.

So what? Let the comic book nerds engage in their ****** worship. Who actually reads these stupid things anymore?

No I'm curious, who actually reads these things except a smaller and smaller group of nerds?

And if you have such an infantile sense of racial identity that you are excited over a imaginary character sharing the same skin color as you, than you are dumber than I previously thought.

The fact you are hitching your wagon to these comic book faggots under the delusion of "social justice" is amusing.

No one and thats why its a multi billion dollar enterprise because no one reads them :itsok:

multi billion dollar enterprise :

LOL

Yearly Rankings for Comic Book Sales

Sales Report: August Sales Dip, But Marvel's "Infinity" Tops 250K - Comic Book Resources

http://zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/comic_sales.html

Last edited:

multi billion dollar enterprise :

LOL

Yearly Rankings for Comic Book Sales

Sales Report: August Sales Dip, But Marvel's "Infinity" Tops 250K - Comic Book Resources

Thats why I said Enterprise ever heard of Movies? Shows? Games?

Your OP isn't about a movie or a video game, it is about a comic book having a black captain america. Like I said, less and less people read these things, so as I said before, let the nerds reminisce in their shitlib glory about an imaginary black character as sales continue to decline into irrelevancy.

Your OP isn't about a movie or a video game, it is about a comic book having a black captain america. Like I said, less and less people read these things, so as I said before, let the nerds reminisce in their shitlib glory about an imaginary black character as sales continue to decline into irrelevancy.

yes the op is about comic books

Yes I brought up that it was a billion dollar enterprise

You responded to the "enterprise" comment

Do you want to pretend you didnt respond to that comment already?

It's harmless fun to play with the boundaries of these comic book art avatars, especially politics-edible ones such as Captain America.

Wouldn't Barack Obama appreciate a little art in our age of lifestyle synergy entertainment (i.e., the Green Knight)?

Remember folks, Green Energy is now money.

:eusa_boohoo:

Simon_game.jpg

Green-Lantern-v2-129.jpg

Forum List

Back