Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

When a car or truck driven by an Islamist plows into a crowd somewhere in the world, you'll never see anyone on the left run to their computer and begin posting stories about it.

Of course not...... because apart from being hypocrites, the Left is a great supporter of Islamism. :mad-61:

Why do we need to focus on left or right wing in situations like this? Why does every tragedy have to be political propaganda? Neither side is responsible for maniacs like this.

Right, because neither side is responsible for Islamist extremists driving trucks into crowds?

No, but there are people like you eager to pin this on the other side, when there has been a slew of left wing violence preceding and following the election of President Trump. Spare us your false indignance, Carbine.

Oh that ship sailed hours ago when Rexx Taylor started his desperate-plea-for-attention thread called "Angry Democrat Plows Into WhiteNationalists". Which title I have no doubt this thread was a satire on.
"thread called "Angry Democrat Plows Into WhiteNationalists".

Can't seem to find that thread.

Does anyone know what traffic laws were violated? Following too close? Leaving the scene of an accident? Driving too fast for conditions? Hit and run? All four?

Example of no charges filed.

You cannot block a road because you are butt hurt. You stand on the sidewalks. Lol, I would do the same if you loons blocked me in.

Why do we need to focus on left or right wing in situations like this? Why does every tragedy have to be political propaganda? Neither side is responsible for maniacs like this.

Right, because neither side is responsible for Islamist extremists driving trucks into crowds?

No, but there are people like you eager to pin this on the other side, when there has been a slew of left wing violence preceding and following the election of President Trump. Spare us your false indignance, Carbine.

Oh that ship sailed hours ago when Rexx Taylor started his desperate-plea-for-attention thread called "Angry Democrat Plows Into WhiteNationalists". Which title I have no doubt this thread was a satire on.

Huh? Did you read the title of this thread? Please tell me you did, friend.

Of course. As well as the RexxTaylor thread.
One is a parody of the other.

You know --- like the "Obamagas" thread.
If this is a parody (and you give the OP too much credit to have the ability even to know what a parody is), parodies go in TFZ.

Your'e insane! The First Amendment was spat upon by the white thug(s) who committed murder today.
They have freedom of assembly and speech. Counter protesters showed up to incite violence ...well, they got it.

You support murder and attempted murder when citizens exercise their right to free speech and expression, when you disagree with their message. That makes you a )&*&^#$&%&^*$

Here are your own words saying the Right got what they deserved when a Leftist targeted the Republican charity baseball practice and opened fire.

"Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them."

When you believe (not proven yet) a Rightie targeted Leftists, it isn't Karma? They didn't get what they deserved? Somehow, it's still Trump's fault?

Can you explain this twisted logic?

Trump's rhetoric, pre and post his election, have been divisive. I don't think anyone can deny that. His identity politics singles out enemies from such diverse groups as Muslims, liberals, professors and higher education, Democrats, individual Republicans, the Media, Individual States, past POTUS and anyone who does not tow the line he has set.

Yes VIRGINIA, the hate and violence which occurred today in your City was a product of Trump's rhetoric. That much we know, and that is something we will not forget or forgive.
So we can blame the shootings of a Congressman and some Congressional aids in Washington DC on Hillary's divisive rhetoric, right?

actually, that would be Bernie Sanders hate filled rhetoric...since the baseball shooter who tried to murder Republicans worked as a Sander's volunteer and was known to both Illinois, democrat senators....and the guy who stabbed the two men in Seattle, after they approached him about mocking to muslim girls, was also a Sander's supporter......

If this is a parody (and you give the OP too much credit to have the ability even to know what a parody is), parodies go in TFZ.

Indeed, a parody of the parody just got posted.

"Leftwing Terrorist Drives Car Into Crowd...."

And if memory serves (and this may have been during your hiatus) the OP here is the same one who started the parody "Obamagas" thread.

So 'pinning' it on someone is NOW verboten around here? Let me guess why.

And you won't.

You also won't find thread Donald Trump nominated for nobel peace prize. Or Donald Trump joins Mensa. Or Donald Trump passes healthcare and tax cuts.

Funny that you got to be a Mod and can't find a thread that's been merged. As I expect this will be.

But you can see my post mocking his title in that merged thread. I'll come back and quote it.

Edit -- here's my mock-up of RexxTaylor's title, seven minutes after he posted the thread:

Angry irrelevant poster with nothing to say inserts political party into story with no political parties mentioned

Apparently he's trying to tell us "white nationalists are all Republicans". Allllll righty then.

Thread posted at 15:09, ended with the words "what an jerk!!" [sic] which he called a mod (FCT) to come fix.

Will there be anything else?

Last edited:

Indeed, a parody of the parody just got posted.

"Leftwing Terrorist Drives Car Into Crowd...."

And if memory serves (and this may have been during your hiatus) the OP here is the same one who started the parody "Obamagas" thread.
I can't keep up with the actions taken at this place.

Good grief.

There was a thread like that earlier. I reported it. It got moved somewhere.

They have freedom of assembly and speech. Counter protesters showed up to incite violence ...well, they got it.

You support murder and attempted murder when citizens exercise their right to free speech and expression, when you disagree with their message. That makes you a )&*&^#$&%&^*$

Here are your own words saying the Right got what they deserved when a Leftist targeted the Republican charity baseball practice and opened fire.

"Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them."

When you believe (not proven yet) a Rightie targeted Leftists, it isn't Karma? They didn't get what they deserved? Somehow, it's still Trump's fault?

Can you explain this twisted logic?

Trump's rhetoric, pre and post his election, have been divisive. I don't think anyone can deny that. His identity politics singles out enemies from such diverse groups as Muslims, liberals, professors and higher education, Democrats, individual Republicans, the Media, Individual States, past POTUS and anyone who does not tow the line he has set.

Yes VIRGINIA, the hate and violence which occurred today in your City was a product of Trump's rhetoric. That much we know, and that is something we will not forget or forgive.
So we can blame the shootings of a Congressman and some Congressional aids in Washington DC on Hillary's divisive rhetoric, right?

actually, that would be Bernie Sanders hate filled rhetoric...since the baseball shooter who tried to murder Republicans worked as a Sander's volunteer and was known to both Illinois, democrat senators....and the guy who stabbed the two men in Seattle, after they approached him about mocking to muslim girls, was also a Sander's supporter......

Ah, you mean Jeremy Christian, the Jew-hater who posted "If Trump is the next Hitler then I am joining his army". That guy.

Yeah rotsa ruck selling that one.

Forum List

Back