Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

Oh that ship sailed hours ago when Rexx Taylor started his desperate-plea-for-attention thread called "Angry Democrat Plows Into WhiteNationalists". Which title I have no doubt this thread was a satire on.
"thread called "Angry Democrat Plows Into WhiteNationalists".

Can't seem to find that thread.

Funny that you got to be a Mod and can't find a thread that's been merged. As I expect this will be.

But you can see my post mocking his title in that merged thread. I'll come back and quote it.

Found a thread, by Rexx, that was merged with one by Wry, but the title of that one was:

Nothing about leftist there

Nothing about "leftist" in my post either. It said --- and still says, and will continue to say ---- "Angry Democrat".
That's uh, kind of why my retort makes mention of political parties.

Get it?

Literacy is a lost art.

The title you're quoting there is WryCatcher's title, which preceded Rexx's and is where Rexx's ended up. That's not Rexx's title.

care to point out the words "angry democrat" in this thread title?

"Literacy is a lost art."

Then you should get the needed help to overcome it.

Care to explain how a thread CLEARLY labeled "posted by WryCatcher" should have RexxTaylor's title on it?

care to point out the words "angry democrat" in this thread title?

"Literacy is a lost art."

Then you should get the needed help to overcome it.
Not a lucky guy to have a shift here today, eh?

Good luck keeping up.

We dont' do it by shifts, first come first serve.

and if it isn't in red, it has nothing to do with my mod duties
Ya still got the short straw. :thup:

Saying the previous poster was lying?

If there was such a thread, it was either moved to the "political satire" section, or merged with another thread.

You should be able to track it.
I did

See previous post.

Forums>The Taunting Arena>The Rubber Room>
Leftwing Terrorist drives car into crowd

Did you happen to notice that thread started 30 minutes ago, and this thread started 2 hours ago?

The guy was a stupid Bernie supporter who didn't know the people he targeted were against Trump. lol

Why do we need to focus on left or right wing in situations like this? Why does every tragedy have to be political propaganda? Neither side is responsible for maniacs like this.

I've watched here as fascists in this forum have been itching for a fight. Come and get them. There's always a skin head thug looking to punch out a minority. This event was an open invitation to violence.

The scum can claim a scalp and show how tough they are.

WHOA, you never heard of the Knock-Out Game?

I was just about to start a thread about Trump giving his condolences for the deaths of the two Virginia State Troopers killed in the helicopter crash and not for the person who died when the car crashed into the crowd nor giving wishes for recover for those injured...

But finally 35 minutes after his initial tweet he finally did it.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Condolences to the family of the young woman killed today, and best regards to all of those injured, in Charlottesville, Virginia. So sad!

7:25 PM - 12 Aug 2017

170614-james-t-hodgkinson-shooter-hero_pbuxil

Libs having their usual short term memory forgetting about this Bernie supporter/terrorist.

Last edited:
Why do we need to focus on left or right wing in situations like this? Why does every tragedy have to be political propaganda? Neither side is responsible for maniacs like this.

I've watched here as fascists in this forum have been itching for a fight. Come and get them. There's always a skin head thug looking to punch out a minority. This event was an open invitation to violence.

The scum can claim a scalp and show how tough they are.

If the anti protestors had stayed home the protest would be over, and all is well.

But no, the anti's were looking for just what transpired

-Geaux

Start with names: Steve Bannon, Tiffany Trump, Steve Mnuchin, Jared Kushner
False. It was already proven false.

Registered in two states
• Steve Bannon, Mr. Trump’s strategist, was registered to vote in Florida and New York, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune found.

Tiffany Trump, Mr. Trump’s youngest daughter, was registered in Pennsylvania and New York, NBC News reported.

Continue reading the main story

• Sean Spicer, his press secretary, was registered in both Virginia and Rhode Island, according to The Washington Post.

• Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and close adviser, was registered in New York and New Jersey, according to The Washington Post.

• Steven Mnuchin, who is nominated to lead the Treasury Department, was registered in New York and California, CNN found.

Start with names: Steve Bannon, Tiffany Trump, Steve Mnuchin, Jared Kushner
False. It was already proven false.

Registered in two states
• Steve Bannon, Mr. Trump’s strategist, was registered to vote in Florida and New York, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune found.

Tiffany Trump, Mr. Trump’s youngest daughter, was registered in Pennsylvania and New York, NBC News reported.

Continue reading the main story

• Sean Spicer, his press secretary, was registered in both Virginia and Rhode Island, according to The Washington Post.

• Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and close adviser, was registered in New York and New Jersey, according to The Washington Post.

• Steven Mnuchin, who is nominated to lead the Treasury Department, was registered in New York and California, CNN found.
They broke no law. Already proven and cried to death over by libs. Another fake story, you can find it I'm sure but then you'd be guilty of searching for the truth and we both know you can't do that.

Forum List

Back