Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

Now this is damn funny... After all of the finger pointing... Officers and witnesses on the ground have pointed out the driver was ANTIFA...

The driver of the car that plowed through the crowd, according to official reports, was a member of ANTIFA. HE became upset because the other ANTIFA were beating his car with bats and other objects. Members of the group were questioned and it appears they were trying to create a riot in an effort to start a race war, by placing blaming on other protesters... they directed and aided the escape of the vehicle that was contained a few blocks away and its driver arrested.

This is what ANTIFA does.. They are anarchists..

The left is so disorganized and stupid you attack your own. This is not going to end well and the media that has been blaming the "ALT RIGHT" is going to be shown to be big liars and have major egg on their faces.. AGAIN...

This is going to blow up in liberal faces .......

Sure he was. Got a link to the story? Quit spreading fake shit just to get rep points. That's sad.

I read the driver was stuck in his car by a rock thrown and that caused him to veer into the crowd.
Cincinattii pitcher who know doubt missed the strike zone
miketx has been posting that garbage in all threads all day.

Funny that the blinded driver veering off the road to hit victims ended up rear-ending a car in the middle of the street, no?

I read the driver was stuck in his car by a rock thrown and that caused him to veer into the crowd.
Cincinattii pitcher who know doubt missed the strike zone
miketx has been posting that garbage in all threads all day.

Funny that the blinded driver veering off the road to hit victims ended up rear-ending a car in the middle of the street, no?
I don't know if it's true, I saw it on some English media site and posted a link to it.

Registered in two states
• Steve Bannon, Mr. Trump’s strategist, was registered to vote in Florida and New York, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune found.

Tiffany Trump, Mr. Trump’s youngest daughter, was registered in Pennsylvania and New York, NBC News reported.

Continue reading the main story

• Sean Spicer, his press secretary, was registered in both Virginia and Rhode Island, according to The Washington Post.

• Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and close adviser, was registered in New York and New Jersey, according to The Washington Post.

• Steven Mnuchin, who is nominated to lead the Treasury Department, was registered in New York and California, CNN found.
They broke no law. Already proven and cried to death over by libs. Another fake story, you can find it I'm sure but then you'd be guilty of searching for the truth and we both know you can't do that.

It was Trump who said it was illegal. I just repeated Trumps claim, and the fact remains, many in his campaign were registered in multiple states. That's the basis of voter fraud claims.

And voter ID laws don't prevent such voters from voting in multiple states.
Trump was mistaken. Even great men can be wrong once in a while.

Now this is damn funny... After all of the finger pointing... Officers and witnesses on the ground have pointed out the driver was ANTIFA...

The driver of the car that plowed through the crowd, according to official reports, was a member of ANTIFA. HE became upset because the other ANTIFA were beating his car with bats and other objects. Members of the group were questioned and it appears they were trying to create a riot in an effort to start a race war, by placing blaming on other protesters... they directed and aided the escape of the vehicle that was contained a few blocks away and its driver arrested.

The left is so disorganized and stupid you attack your own. This is not going to end well and the media that has been blaming the "ALT RIGHT" is going to be shown to be big liars and have major egg on their faces.. AGAIN...

Sure he was. Got a link to the story? Quit spreading fake shit just to get rep points. That's sad.

Give it 48 hours... Then you can eat that fake shit you keep spreading...

Give it 48 hours... Then you can eat that fake shit you keep spreading...

Sure thing, wanna make an avatar bet? I'd love to put a big fat Bernie Sanders picture as your avatar for a month.

Like I said previously in regard to this incident... it doesn't surprise me. In fact; I expected this to be the case...
I need to start a thread... 'Liberals caught creating a False Flag event to further agenda...'
Unless you have evidence, you deserve the ridicule coming your way.
Feel free... You will have your evidence real soon.. and its not going to be pretty... I ENJOY GETTING THE LAST LAUGH... SO LAUGH ON.. while you can..

Like I said previously in regard to this incident... it doesn't surprise me. In fact; I expected this to be the case...
I need to start a thread... 'Liberals caught creating a False Flag event to further agenda...'
Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

This guy when caught will be another right wing whackjob similar to Dylan Roof, David Duke, Donald Trump, or Alex Jones.

"I won't be even slightly surprised if it's a lefty. Everyone know you people will eat your own for political gain."

Yeah... I called it.

Fact they havent identified person yet would seem to point directly at how do we spin this so as not to hurt the left,,,,,,

You lefties are so predictable...
This guy when caught will be another right wing whackjob similar to Dylan Roof, David Duke, Donald Trump, or Alex Jones.

These people actually have the thought in their head they are going to force their racism on the rest of the population, that THIS is their moment. It's disgusting.
I won't be even slightly surprised if it's a lefty. Everyone know you people will eat your own for political gain.

It was Trump who said it was illegal. I just repeated Trumps claim, and the fact remains, many in his campaign were registered in multiple states. That's the basis of voter fraud claims.

And voter ID laws don't prevent such voters from voting in multiple states.
Trump was mistaken. Even great men can be wrong once in a while.

Trump is neither great, or wrong only once in a while.

Feel free... You will have your evidence real soon.. and its not going to be pretty... I ENJOY GETTING THE LAST LAUGH... SO LAUGH ON.. while you can..
Here's a not-so-novel idea....wait until you have something even a bit solid...maybe even just a gel...before you make jack-asinine conclusions.

Yeah... I called it.

Same advice to you.

See it here:

Car strikes counter-protesters at Va. white supremacist rally

Several people have been injured after a car plowed into a crowd of counter-protesters marching against a “pro-white” rally Saturday in Charlottesville, Va., witnesses said.

Video of the terrifying moment shows at least one person being tossed into the air as the silver Dodge Charger mowed into the crowd.

“Yeah, it was intentional,” said witness Dan Miller. “About 40 miles an hour, hit about 15-20 people, crashed into the two cars in front of it, and then backed up and sped away while cops were standing on the side of the road and didn’t do anything.”
Shock and awe got to the flatfoots......

Forum List

Back