Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

Welp the Trump supporters have derailed this thread with fake news... time to move it to the rubberoom or badlands.
Yeah... A little truth will fuck up a good fiction every time.

There has not been a single credible link with what you guys are stating. None. All you are doing is spreading fake news and destroying your own credibility.

Are you up for an Avatar bet? Billy hasn't answered yet... which should tell you something.

"Let's show up to a rally, be violent dickheads, and expect MSM to makes us victims when we have violence directed toward us...when we perpetrated the violence to begin with."
Blatant murder from the right
Yeah that kinda dumbass talk will sure help this thread get trashed into the rubber room.
That's what they have to do... This story must be buried now that one of their own has been identified as the killer. Look for the board to be flooded with other completely different outrages from the left, within the hour.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
One killed, 19 injured after car strikes crowd at Charlottesville rally

Brennan Gilmore, a 37-year-old who works for a start up, shot the footage and said he heard tires squealing before he saw a gray Dodge Charger build up speed and ram the crowd. It hit a number of people before plowing into the bumper of another car

"It was very clearly intentional," Gilmore told NBC News. "From the far end of the street it accelerated, slowed down right before the crowd and then slammed on the gas through the crowd sending bodies flying. And then it reversed back into the street dragging bodies and clothes."

The car then backed up and fled the scene

What Hillary described as one of the deplorables

Link to political affiliation of the driver?

His political affiliation is irrelevant. He is a murderer, a terrorist; neither right wing, nor left wing.

Your suggestion is that there was no motive behind this heinous act, I'm certain that's not true.

Brennan Gilmore, a 37-year-old who works for a start up, shot the footage and said he heard tires squealing before he saw a gray Dodge Charger build up speed and ram the crowd. It hit a number of people before plowing into the bumper of another car

"It was very clearly intentional," Gilmore told NBC News. "From the far end of the street it accelerated, slowed down right before the crowd and then slammed on the gas through the crowd sending bodies flying. And then it reversed back into the street dragging bodies and clothes."

His political affiliation is irrelevant. He is a murderer, a terrorist; neither right wing, nor left wing.

Your suggestion is that there was no motive behind this heinous act, I'm certain that's not true.
Motive doesn't matter when the killer is a leftist... We as a society failed him, and all share the burden, and guilt of this tragedy. Didn't you know?

And the leftist media and others are trying their damnedest to turn Trumps response into a racist proclamation when they know it was not. Antifa, et al as well as any true supremists groups must be included to be an honest assessment. Not just who the left want called out, always excusing the damn lefties that have been making trouble for years now.

They might want to watch out. It will backfire once again. Most people are not blind. The left will further alienate moderates, independents

Ummmm

I never implied nor suggested there was "no motive" behind this heinous act. The motive was clear: hatred of the highest order.

It has everything to do with the political divide we find ourselves in and nobody seems compelled to apply the antidote.

Fact they havent identified person yet would seem to point directly at how do we spin this so as not to hurt the left,,,,,,
FOX news just reported his name and his affiliation with ANTIFA.... Here we go... James Alex Fields.... of Ohio..

Liar. I'm watching Fox News.
LOL

Then you we not paying attention.. She did a full 4 min piece on it.. about 11 min ago..

Uh wrong. And there is nothing on Fox News website either.

Score another violent clash to SOROS and his PAID GOONS, ANTIFA.
Shit happens...
you mean he may have shit himself, and thats what caused him to lose control of his car?
Yes, he had to stop riding a motorcycle due to leakage of the diaper..
well I usually lose control of my 1989 Iroc Z every time I crap myself and usually hit a palm tree at 65MPH
Palm trees are so soft it probably doesn't damage the bike..

It reminds me of the 1960's and 1970's but they used more guns and bombs instead of cars..See what people get for not taking chemistry in school?

Forum List

Back