Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

You're insane!
They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.

Your'e insane! The First Amendment was spat upon by the white thug(s) who committed murder today.
They have freedom of assembly and speech. Counter protesters showed up to incite violence ...well, they got it.

You support murder and attempted murder when citizens exercise their right to free speech and expression, when you disagree with their message. That makes you a )&*&^#$&%&^*$

Here are your own words saying the Right got what they deserved when a Leftist targeted the Republican charity baseball practice and opened fire.

"Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them."

When you believe (not proven yet) a Rightie targeted Leftists, it isn't Karma? They didn't get what they deserved? Somehow, it's still Trump's fault?

Can you explain this twisted logic?

Trump's rhetoric, pre and post his election, have been divisive. I don't think anyone can deny that. His identity politics singles out enemies from such diverse groups as Muslims, liberals, professors and higher education, Democrats, individual Republicans, the Media, Individual States, past POTUS and anyone who does not tow the line he has set.

Yes VIRGINIA, the hate and violence which occurred today in your City was a product of Trump's rhetoric. That much we know, and that is something we will not forget or forgive.

Why do we need to focus on left or right wing in situations like this? Why does every tragedy have to be political propaganda? Neither side is responsible for maniacs like this.

Right, because neither side is responsible for Islamist extremists driving trucks into crowds?

No, but there are people like you eager to pin this on the other side, when there has been a slew of left wing violence preceding and following the election of President Trump. Spare us your false indignance, Carbine.

One killed, 19 injured after car strikes crowd at Charlottesville rally

Brennan Gilmore, a 37-year-old who works for a start up, shot the footage and said he heard tires squealing before he saw a gray Dodge Charger build up speed and ram the crowd. It hit a number of people before plowing into the bumper of another car

"It was very clearly intentional," Gilmore told NBC News. "From the far end of the street it accelerated, slowed down right before the crowd and then slammed on the gas through the crowd sending bodies flying. And then it reversed back into the street dragging bodies and clothes."

The car then backed up and fled the scene

What Hillary described as one of the deplorables

Link to political affiliation of the driver?

They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.

Your'e insane! The First Amendment was spat upon by the white thug(s) who committed murder today.
They have freedom of assembly and speech. Counter protesters showed up to incite violence ...well, they got it.

You support murder and attempted murder when citizens exercise their right to free speech and expression, when you disagree with their message. That makes you a )&*&^#$&%&^*$

Here are your own words saying the Right got what they deserved when a Leftist targeted the Republican charity baseball practice and opened fire.

"Considering the rhetoric of Trump, and his supporters, you might consider Karma as the reason for today's shooting. The I've got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd ought to consider how their selfishness and callous disregard for others can come back to bite them."

When you believe (not proven yet) a Rightie targeted Leftists, it isn't Karma? They didn't get what they deserved? Somehow, it's still Trump's fault?

Trump's rhetoric, pre and post his election, have been divisive. I don't think anyone can deny that. His identity politics singles out enemies from such diverse groups as Muslims, liberals, professors and higher education, Democrats, individual Republicans, the Media, Individual States, past POTUS and anyone who does not tow the line he has set.

Yes VIRGINIA, the hate and violence which occurred today in your City was a product of Trump's rhetoric. That much we know, and that is something we will not forget or forgive.
The hate all came from the dim protesters. It's not against the law to protest the taking down of historical statues. And why do all the regressive libs here call them racists? Do you call blacks racist when they murder 5 cops and burn and loot towns? Why is ALL the media calling them racists? If this isn't a conspiracy to hurt whites I don't know what is.

Obama is the master of identity politics. Most of us are pretty sick of it.

Does anyone know what traffic laws were violated? Following too close? Leaving the scene of an accident? Driving too fast for conditions? Hit and run? All four?

Example of no charges filed.

Brennan Gilmore, a 37-year-old who works for a start up, shot the footage and said he heard tires squealing before he saw a gray Dodge Charger build up speed and ram the crowd. It hit a number of people before plowing into the bumper of another car

"It was very clearly intentional," Gilmore told NBC News. "From the far end of the street it accelerated, slowed down right before the crowd and then slammed on the gas through the crowd sending bodies flying. And then it reversed back into the street dragging bodies and clothes."

Link to political affiliation of the driver?

His political affiliation is irrelevant. He is a murderer, a terrorist; neither right wing, nor left wing.

I am going to wait, my conscience cries out for a rush to judgement but instead I think I'll go have a few drinks and wait on some details in this. God help the bastard who did this if it was indeed political.

Why do we need to focus on left or right wing in situations like this? Why does every tragedy have to be political propaganda? Neither side is responsible for maniacs like this.

Right, because neither side is responsible for Islamist extremists driving trucks into crowds?

The only people responsible for murder and mayhem are the people that partake in it. There are extremist lunatics on the fringes of every political ideology. The people in between are not responsible for that.

Last edited:

BLM and Antifa used violence. Fact. Speech does not cause violence. We learn that as children. That's why Trump's "rhetoric" is legal and protected but throwing moltov cocktails is illegal, even if it is in response to Trump.

If your spouse hurts your feelings, offends you or disagrees with your politics, assaulting your spouse is the WRONG response ... every time.

Yeah yeah the left is going to try to exploit this for some cheap political points. The right would do the same thing had the perp been on the left. The problem is the perp is usually on the left.

I've watched here as fascists in this forum have been itching for a fight. Come and get them. There's always a skin head thug looking to punch out a minority. This event was an open invitation to violence.

The scum can claim a scalp and show how tough they are.

LOL Don't even know who the guy is. And you've got him convicted. You people are mental.

But when BLM brings guns and knives to polling booths - all is well.
When the "occupiers" are setting cars on fire, destroying buildings, beating up women, and defecating on street corners - all is well. I see.

So what you previously condemned you now support? lol, moron.

They did the same on people illegally registered to vote in more than one state. Until they found three people in the Trump campaign that were guilty of it.

How long, if ever, before Trump calls it rightwing terrorism?

Some people might call it payback. The counter protestors started the violence.

Ah look, a terrorist sympathizer tells a lie to justify his support for terror.

Get lost.
Get a life, where was your outrage when the antifas and the BLM killed police in Dallas? I am not supporting terror I am talking about revenge(human nature) and the last half of the Golden Rule.

Forum List

Back