Carl Bernstein: Trump is Delusional

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
“The calls caused former top Trump deputies — including national security advisers H.R. McMaster and John Bolton, Defense Secretary James Mattis, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and White House chief of staff John Kelly, as well as intelligence officials — to conclude that the President was often ‘delusional,’ as two sources put it, in his dealings with foreign leaders. The sources said there was little evidence that the President became more skillful or competent in his telephone conversations with most heads of state over time. Rather, he continued to believe that he could either charm, jawbone or bully almost any foreign leader into capitulating to his will, and often pursued goals more attuned to his own agenda than what many of his senior advisers considered the national interest,” Bernstein reported."

Unskilled, incompetent, and scared of powerful women.

"Bernstein reported, “the President regularly bullied and demeaned the leaders of America’s principal allies, especially two women: telling Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom she was weak and lacked courage; and telling German Chancellor Angela Merkel that she was ‘stupid."

“The calls caused former top Trump deputies — including national security advisers H.R. McMaster and John Bolton, Defense Secretary James Mattis, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and White House chief of staff John Kelly, as well as intelligence officials — to conclude that the President was often ‘delusional,’ as two sources put it, in his dealings with foreign leaders. The sources said there was little evidence that the President became more skillful or competent in his telephone conversations with most heads of state over time. Rather, he continued to believe that he could either charm, jawbone or bully almost any foreign leader into capitulating to his will, and often pursued goals more attuned to his own agenda than what many of his senior advisers considered the national interest,” Bernstein reported."

I got to there and just laughed.

Stupid liberals.

They are delusional.

"Bernstein reported, “the President regularly bullied and demeaned the leaders of America’s principal allies, especially two women: telling Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom she was weak and lacked courage; and telling German Chancellor Angela Merkel that she was ‘stupid."

There is already a thread on this Troll Bot Boi.

Stupid liberals.

They are delusional.

^^^^ This:

1593545073309.png

The closer we get to election day the more and more desperate the democrat / Liberals / fake news media / snowflakes get.

they are so desperate they are dusting off / recycling bs attacks used previously....

:p bwuhahahahaha.....

Stupid liberals.

They are delusional.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 357401

I've had some libs trying telling ME that, about MYSELF. I've laughed in their face, and suggested that they need to meet my wife.

Fucking retards.

All the guys Trump fired, think Orange Man Bad!

Bombshell!!

I got to there and just laughed. Stupid liberals. They are delusional.
Trump's top deputies were liberals?!?! Now who's delusional? :laughing0301:

I've had some libs trying telling ME that, about MYSELF. I've laughed in their face, and suggested that they need to meet my wife. Fucking retards.
You've never noticed cons doing the same? Look in a mirror and tell us who's the real retard.

The closer we get to election day the more and more desperate the democrat / Liberals / fake news media / snowflakes get.

they are so desperate they are dusting off / recycling bs attacks used previously....

And it sure gets under the humpers' skin. Ha Ha Ha!

And it sure gets under the humpers' skin. Ha Ha Ha!
'Gets under our skin'? :p

Reading comprehension is not your thing, I see. I'm making fun of your ass, not getting upset, Gruber-sheep.

I can see them nuking their own cities to try to make Trump look bad

I can see them nuking their own cities to try to make Trump look bad
That's like punching yourself in the face and claiming someone 'made' you do it....

:p

My assumption early on was that Trump -- a one trick pony who lacks the capacity for nuance or versatility -- would treat the professional politicians in DC and world leaders the same way he treated his competition in the NY commercial real estate market: By trying to simply overwhelm them with his bravado and bullshit.

It was never going to work. These people are not bullied or conned. But that's all he knows how to do.

I've had some libs trying telling ME that, about MYSELF. I've laughed in their face, and suggested that they need to meet my wife. Fucking retards.
You've never noticed cons doing the same? Look in a mirror and tell us who's the real retard.

When we do it, we are commenting on your behavior, that we are observing. When you libs do it, you are being retarded.

Big difference.

Forum List

Back