Carlin Vs the left

• Banned
Orwell had a thing about double think. I read Mark Twain and N*gger Jim was my hero sorta .

Carlin and censorship. MotherF*cker and Sh*t you can say now. Censorship, But N*gger wasn't on Carlin's list..

Carlin came up with that list about 50 years ago. Language and attitudes change over a half century. You don't get that?
iu

Orwell had a thing about double think. I read Mark Twain and N*gger Jim was my hero sorta .

Orwell? You're stretching pretty far there just to justify your racism, aren't you?
Tracking Down the Elusive Left-Wing Authoritarian
"Left-wing authoritarians can be just as prejudiced, dogmatic, and extremist as right-wing authoritarians."

"Our data suggest that average Americans on the political left are just as likely to be dogmatic authoritarians as those on the political right. And those left-wing authoritarians can be just as prejudiced, dogmatic, and extremist as right-wing authoritarians," Conway tells PsyPost.

What is surprising is that these results are apparently so surprising to many social scientists. After all, what is political correctness other than conforming to established authorities and adhering to conventional social norms with respect to issues like racial, gender, and income inequality, environmental problems, abortion, hate speech, and gun rights, while exhibiting hostility to folks who flout them?

Forum List

Back