🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carlsbad, Ca, Camp Pendleton Evacuated, Fire

A number of homes and buildings have burned down now.

At least 30 homes in Carlsbad burned down now and there are 4 other fires in the county now.

It would not be at all surprising to find this is arson. There are so many illegals in that area with campfires that a fire is not even unusual.

Couldn't happen to a better state.

Those are real people losing their homes, not some virtual ogre. Now if you can't understand their pain, and show some empathy go find another thread to play in.

If the fruits and nuts in California would stop with the tree hugging and allow the clearing of forests that are overgrown with brush and deadwood, these wildfires would not be happening.

It would not be at all surprising to find this is arson. There are so many illegals in that area with campfires that a fire is not even unusual.

I'm from SoCal and arson wasn't an unusual crime so you're likely right.

That's makes this even more horrific if that's the case. If I have heard correctly another fire has started as well.

It is now 8 plus, according to the press conference.

Used to be that we had a wildfire season.

Now its 12 months a year.

Sure glad climate change isn't real.

So now WILDFIRES are the result of "climate change"?

I have a climate change theory, too: I blame CLIMATE CHANGE for the massive and widespread brain damage that occurred to voters just prior to Obama being elected and re-elected as POTUS.

I believe that CLIMATE CHANGE caused the barometric pressure inside the brains of those that carry the defective LIBERAL GENE to suffer irreparable brain damage.

So now WILDFIRES are the result of "climate change"?

I have a climate change theory, too: I blame CLIMATE CHANGE for the massive and widespread brain damage that occurred to voters just prior to Obama being elected and re-elected as POTUS.

I believe that CLIMATE CHANGE caused the barometric pressure inside the brains of those that carry the defective LIBERAL GENE to suffer irreparable brain damage.

Awfully testy aren't we. Need your adult diapers changed?

Mid 90's today on the water in San Diego. A scorching 106 on the beach, in the shade in Long Beach, ca.

I wonder how many HIGH records are going to be set this year?

They say investigators are looking into arson being the cause.

California has fires every year during the Santa Ana winds,very seldom during the non-windy periods....the one in Jan was started by those 3 morons during a windy period .....the one in April in San Bernardino was also during a Windy period.....and now this one......last year there were 4 between May and August....so were is your 12 months a year shit?...

Forum List

Back