🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carlsbad, Ca, Camp Pendleton Evacuated, Fire

It would not be at all surprising to find this is arson. There are so many illegals in that area with campfires that a fire is not even unusual.

How many of these wildfires have been started by illegal aliens?

Quite a few. Right down that close to the border that would be a first thought. Accidental fires are commonly started by dry heat lightening. There just hasn't been any.

These fires being nine fires started almost simultaneously are going to be deliberate arson not even a cooking fire by illegals.

quite a few my ass.....if that was so you should have no problems proving it....and before you say anything else.....you are thinking of Arizona not California....

Last edited:
So now WILDFIRES are the result of "climate change"?

No they are caused by a youtube trailer of a movie that offends Muhammad, at least according to a State department study of them. :lol:

Unfortunate situation, but no matter what the source of the fires, one cannot be surprised to be in one when they live in the area. It would be kind of like moving to Alaska and being shocked when it snows.

My best to those involved, ESPECIALLY the fire fighters that have to combat these things. :flameth:

I disagree. This is not a fire that was started by lightening. When I was growing up, campfires were legal and we were taught how to keep them under control and how to put them out and make sure they were out before we left. Carelessness, or worse, arson is not something anyone should ever expect.

This just for Carlsbad as of this morning-
Carlsbad fire information | City of Carlsbad Newsroom
UPDATE 5/15/14, 6:23 a.m.Here is the preliminary structure damage assessment and other updates:22 dwelling units destroyed (including 18 apartments and 4 single family homes)2 commercial buildings destroyed 6 single family homes damaged 1 structure damaged 2 vehicles damagedApproximately 300 firefighters on scene

Last edited:
At least 30 homes in Carlsbad burned down now and there are 4 other fires in the county now.

That wasn't quite true...only about 2 burned as of today....the San Marcos fire from yesterday has turned and is heading East towards Escondido....particularly towards the new Palomar Hospital.

Are you in that area? If so I hope you don't have anything happen where you are.

California burns down every year. Who cares?

i do

he would if he had family or friends here.....if something bad happens to Nevada around Vegas i guess people can say the same....then watch Taz say how fucked they are....

I think we should ask him. Yurt. Do you have any friends or family that are stupid enough to live someplace that catches fire every year? Or those towns that are destroyed by floods and tornados over and over?

According to 10news a body has been found in the aftermath of the Carlsbad fire.

Two teens arrested after being caught in the act setting 2 small fires in Escondido.

The arsonists will claim to be "dreamers" here for a better life and the DOJ will make sure these charges go away.

he would if he had family or friends here.....if something bad happens to Nevada around Vegas i guess people can say the same....then watch Taz say how fucked they are....

I think we should ask him. Yurt. Do you have any friends or family that are stupid enough to live someplace that catches fire every year? Or those towns that are destroyed by floods and tornados over and over?

wasnt talking about Yurt....follow the story dumbass....and that area in San Diego does not catch fire every year....

Newest fire in Scripps Ranch.

REALLY ???

is that on the East side of I-5 ? waaaay back in time i lived about 4 miles up Pomerado Rd. there was Eucalyptus trees lining that road, which waaaaay back in time was the old US 395.

waaaaaaaay back was in the early 1960's

I heard them talking about the eucalyptus burning along the street there yesterday.

Turns out the 2 that were arrested didn't actually set the fires, to their knowledge at this point, but were feeding the fires already started, with surrounding brush.

At least 30 homes in Carlsbad burned down now and there are 4 other fires in the county now.

That wasn't quite true...only about 2 burned as of today....the San Marcos fire from yesterday has turned and is heading East towards Escondido....particularly towards the new Palomar Hospital.

Are you in that area? If so I hope you don't have anything happen where you are.

That is a lot of rolly hilly terrain but also a lot of brush and vegetation

Forum List

Back