Carly Lie-orina Is Now The GOP Front Runner

They got over 6,000 of the best and the brightest from around the world applying to Harvard this year and they accepted less than 600. If you don't have a GPA above a 3.75 you don't have a prayer and 75% of the applicants had GPA's at 3.95 or above.

Like I said he could have had a 4.0, we just don't know.

Dude, if he had above a 3.6 he would have been listed by Columbia as having graduated with honors and that would be part of the public record. He isn't listed that way so we KNOW that his GPA was lower than that! How low we don't know but if you look at the requirements to get into Harvard Law School a GPA lower than a 3.6 isn't even in the ball game unless you're getting in as an Affirmative Action student.

No. As I explained before to graduate with honors means that you have taken specific classes and have declared to the university your intention of graduating with honors. You can still graduate with a perfect GPA and not graduate with honors.

Actually that's not correct. Taking honors classes helps in being selected to graduate with honors as those classes are weighted more heavily than normal classes but you do not have to take any honors classes to graduate with honors. I believe that at Columbia the top 25% of students are deemed to graduate with honors and that is determined by a combination of the classes you've taken...the grades you've received and recommendations from faculty.

Okay, let's say you are correct. The overall GPA doesn't have to figure in the final outcome you could still have a high GPA and not met the academic requirements for honors.

Bottom line...if you've got a 4.0 in regular but demanding classes and are recommended by faculty...then you are probably going to graduate with honors. If you've taken easy classes and the faculty isn't impressed with you academically then you're not.

Why do you think that Barack Obama has always fought to not release his college records? I'm curious what reason you can possibly think of for someone who's major claim to fame is what he'd done academically, not wanting people to know what he took in college and what he got for grades in college?

Because screwball Republicans will take everything and anything and make a big deal over nothing. That much we have learned already.

Something like you Communist do with Trump, and someone in the audience saying muslim's are the problem in this country, and you 2 digit IQ'd maggots go berserk, and try to make it the biggest thing in the world....anything to take presure off that murdering, lying, corrupt bitch, you perverts have as your front runner!

Hypocrisy from you pond scum drips from ever post you zombies put out!

I bet an old lib bullies you every day that might explain your anger.

What anger? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fu:

If that isn't anger it must be a phobia of some type.

Bottom line...if you've got a 4.0 in regular but demanding classes and are recommended by faculty...then you are probably going to graduate with honors. If you've taken easy classes and the faculty isn't impressed with you academically then you're not.

Right but that doesn't mean you can't have a 4.0 it just means you aren't favored by faculty.

What I find telling about Obama's reluctance to release his college transcripts is that the classes he took while in college would tell us a great deal about his academic prowess. Knowing which professors recommended him for honors or didn't do so would also speak volumes about his performance as a student.

Right but that doesn't mean you can't have a 4.0 it just means you aren't favored by faculty.

So tell me how you manage to get a 4.0 yet still don't impress your professors enough to have them recommend you for honors unless the courses that you took were laughably easy and the professors knew that...which would explain why Barry doesn't want to release his transcripts.

What I find telling about Obama's reluctance to release his college transcripts is that the classes he took while in college would tell us a great deal about his academic prowess. Knowing which professors recommended him for honors or didn't do so would also speak volumes about his performance as a student.

It all boils down to the fact that he graduated Magna cum laude from Harvard Law and was President of the law review. In academia there is probably no higher honor. Undergraduate studies are fine if that's all you accomplished, but HLS is truly the icing on the cake.

So tell me how you manage to get a 4.0 yet still don't impress your professors enough to have them recommend you for honors unless the courses that you took were laughably easy and the professors knew that...which would explain why Barry doesn't want to release his transcripts.

What can I tell you? he still made it to Harvard Law and Graduated Magna with a minimum 3.7 GPA.

Why do you think that Barack Obama has always fought to not release his college records? I'm curious what reason you can possibly think of for someone who's major claim to fame is what he'd done academically, not wanting people to know what he took in college and what he got for grades in college?

Because screwball Republicans will take everything and anything and make a big deal over nothing. That much we have learned already.

Something like you Communist do with Trump, and someone in the audience saying muslim's are the problem in this country, and you 2 digit IQ'd maggots go berserk, and try to make it the biggest thing in the world....anything to take presure off that murdering, lying, corrupt bitch, you perverts have as your front runner!

Did you ever think (I know, stupid of me to even think that YOU think) I do it for my own entertainment, and the secret of that is, I get a kick out of all you communists going crazy with your hatred and vitriol directed at me. Why in the world would you think that anything said on here could change someones mind, when 99% of us are rooted in our beliefs!

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed a filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?

Did you ever think (I know, stupid of me to even think that YOU think) I do it for my own entertainment, and the secret of that is, I get a kick out of all you communists going crazy with your hatred and vitriol directed at me. Why in the world would you think that anything said on here could change someones mind, when 99% of us are rooted in our beliefs!
99% of you aren't rooted in beliefs, your stuck with a mental illness. How else do you come up with so many wacko conspiracy theories?

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed an filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?

We may never know but you can be sure "easy classes" never got anyone into Harvard Law.

What can I tell you? he still made it to Harvard Law and Graduated Magna with a minimum 3.7 GPA.

What you can tell me, Nuhuh is how he made it into Columbia with the poor grades he had at Occidental...and then how did he make it into Harvard Law School without being an elite student at Columbia?

99% of you aren't rooted in beliefs, your stuck with a mental illness. How else do you come up with so many wacko conspiracy theories?

You do realize that you just proved what I said....No, you probably don't, even when being told!

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed an filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?

We may never know but you can be sure "easy classes" never got anyone into Harvard Law.

If I were guessing...I'd say it was a combination of his being black and some pull he had from wealthy connections that got him into Harvard Law School. Nothing else makes much sense...does it?

Yeah, Harvard is easy though...right ?

GWB was accepted...but went to Yale.....

Then came to Harvard to get an M.B.A.

We should quit electing people from Harvard...they are morons.

And I'd really like to hear your explanation for why he would want to hide his college records...

What you can tell me, Nuhuh is how he made it into Columbia with the poor grades he had at Occidental...and then how did he make it into Harvard Law School without being an elite student at Columbia?

Obviously his grades couldn't have been that bad to get into Ivy League Columbia University nor could they have been bad to get into Harvard Law which only takes the cream of the cream. I think at this point I would question my sources if I were you, no one scams there way into those places.

Obviously his grades couldn't have been that bad to get into Ivy League Columbia University nor could they have been bad to get into Harvard Law which only takes the cream of the cream. I think at this point I would question my sources if I were you, no one scams there way into those places.

So you are calling GWB smart ????

th

Forum List

Back