Carly Lie-orina Is Now The GOP Front Runner

The truth, Nuhuh...is that Barack Obama really isn't exceptional at anything other than public speaking. He really isn't. He was a mediocre lawyer. He was a mediocre college lecturer. He was an abysmal legislator. If he'd been "Barry Smith" white guy from Kansas instead of Barack Obama black guy he would never have been President of the Harvard Law Review...never would have gotten that no show job at the prestigious Chicago law firm...never would have gotten the six figure book deal...never would have gotten the backing to run as a State Senator...never would have gotten legislation hand fed to him by Emile Jones so his record wouldn't look so god awful...never would have gotten to give a key note speech at the Democratic Convention and never would have gotten a SNIFF of the Oval Office! That's what I mean by being graded on the curve.
So you being white is why you did not accomplish a hundredth of what he did in his life? You are a failure cause you are white?

You don't counter what I've said with an intelligent rebuttal, Paddy...instead you resort to insults and playing the race card. Can you honestly make the argument that Barack Obama would be where he is today without being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review? You may bridle at the concept that he IS the first affirmative action President that we've elected but that doesn't change the facts.

And just so you know...I attended the University of Massachusetts as an undergrad and then got an MBA from Northeastern. Spare me the community college stuff...

No need to, old buddy. The premise's absurdity dominates the comment.

Don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole...do ya', Jakey? The truth is...Barack Obama was never adequately vetted by the main stream media and his political opponents were all so afraid of being labeled as "racists" if they pointed out that he was nothing but an empty suit, that we ended up electing someone who was SPECTACULARLY unprepared to be President!
Yes, he was vetted appropriately then and now. You don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole because you know he is not a Muslim. The empty suit of far right rhetoric is just air.

No need to, old buddy. The premise's absurdity dominates the comment.

Don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole...do ya', Jakey? The truth is...Barack Obama was never adequately vetted by the main stream media and his political opponents were all so afraid of being labeled as "racists" if they pointed out that he was nothing but an empty suit, that we ended up electing someone who was SPECTACULARLY unprepared to be President!
Yes, he was vetted appropriately then and now. You don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole because you know he is not a Muslim. The empty suit of far right rhetoric is just air. Your hatred is pathetic.

So you honestly think that Barack Obama was subjected to the same vetting as a Mitt Romney or Hillary Clinton by the main stream media? Are you really that naive?

So you honestly think that Barack Obama was subjected to the same vetting as a Mitt Romney or Hillary Clinton by the main stream media? Are you really that naive?
No, I believe that you believe in conspiracy stories. The man was vetted, you folks heard what you did not want to hear, and then the far right was horrified that a black man with a strange name was elected. Your America of the early 1960s is no more, has been gone for some time, is not coming back.

No, I believe that you believe in conspiracy stories. The man was vetted, you folks heard what you did not want to hear, and then the far right was horrified that a black man with a strange name was elected. Your America of the early 1960s is no more, has been gone for some time, is not coming back.

I could care less about what Barack Obama's name sounds like...what "horrified" me was that we seemed to be electing someone with absolutely no qualifications to do the job as President! The person who heard what they wanted to hear was you, my friend! Barack Obama gave you some vague notions about "Hope & Change" and you bought it hook, line and sinker!

I could care less about what Barack Obama's name sounds like...what "horrified" me was that we seemed to be electing someone with absolutely no qualifications to do the job as President! The person who heard what they wanted to hear was you, my friend! Barack Obama gave you some vague notions about "Hope & Change" and you bought it hook, line and sinker!

Well, you have to admit that was a great marketing campaign.

The only one who can repeat that is Trump but he doesn't have the backing of the establishment.

:alcoholic:

Well, you have to admit that was a great marketing campaign.

The only one who can repeat that is Trump but he doesn't have the backing of the establishment.

:alcoholic:

Obama ran a great campaign, Jantje but let's be honest about it...the only way you can get away with presenting nothing but vague "bumper sticker" slogans as your plan to fix things and not get called out for it is if you have a compliant main stream media who won't ask for specifics and opponents too scared of being labeled a racist if they attack you. That's what Barack Obama had.

Trump doesn't have the same compliant media...they cover him because he's the 600 lb gorilla in the room but they won't cover for him if all he has is vague slogans.

The truth, Nuhuh...is that Barack Obama really isn't exceptional at anything other than public speaking. He really isn't. He was a mediocre lawyer. He was a mediocre college lecturer. He was an abysmal legislator. If he'd been "Barry Smith" white guy from Kansas instead of Barack Obama black guy he would never have been President of the Harvard Law Review...never would have gotten that no show job at the prestigious Chicago law firm...never would have gotten the six figure book deal...never would have gotten the backing to run as a State Senator...never would have gotten legislation hand fed to him by Emile Jones so his record wouldn't look so god awful...never would have gotten to give a key note speech at the Democratic Convention and never would have gotten a SNIFF of the Oval Office! That's what I mean by being graded on the curve.
So you being white is why you did not accomplish a hundredth of what he did in his life? You are a failure cause you are white?

You don't counter what I've said with an intelligent rebuttal, Paddy...instead you resort to insults and playing the race card. Can you honestly make the argument that Barack Obama would be where he is today without being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review? You may bridle at the concept that he IS the first affirmative action President that we've elected but that doesn't change the facts.

And just so you know...I attended the University of Massachusetts as an undergrad and then got an MBA from Northeastern. Spare me the community college stuff...

Educated and still a fucking moron. Sad. Why didn't you get into Columbia? Harvard? Did you graduate with honors? Have written one book, let alone two? Have you been elected to anything? It is not a fact that he is an affirmative action president. He got electrocute same way as most others, by winning the most votes. If he were Barry Smith with the same backgrounds and talents, he would be recognized as the great President he is.

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

Read more: Post-debate poll shows new GOP front-runner has emerged

With all due respect, Nuhuh...a blustering lying poseur with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole is pretty much what we've had sitting in the Oval Office for the past six years! Just sayin...

So how did he get to number 18 (and rising) of the all time U.S. presidential rankings? New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1, Obama at 18; Kennedy judged most overrated

Because he got graded on the curve of course...it's something that Barry's been receiving since his days at Columbia!
Says the dumbfuck who failed out of community college.

Are you bragging about finishing community college?
No.

Educated and still a fucking moron. Sad. Why didn't you get into Columbia? Harvard? Did you graduate with honors? Have written one book, let alone two? Have you been elected to anything? It is not a fact that he is an affirmative action president. He got electrocute same way as most others, by winning the most votes. If he were Barry Smith with the same backgrounds and talents, he would be recognized as the great President he is.

"Electrocute" are you using autocorrect?

The fact is...if I'd applied to Harvard Law School with the academic history that Barack Obama applied to Harvard with...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD HAVE EVER BEEN ACCEPTED!!!

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

You put a lot of effort into this troll. Too bad no one gives a rats ass.
I think Carly is a fine woman who proves that your war on women is a liberal myth.

The fact is...if I'd applied to Harvard Law School with the academic history that Barack Obama applied to Harvard with...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD HAVE EVER BEEN ACCEPTED!!!
Bullshit. He graduated from another Ivy League school, Columbia, with honors. Your MBA was wasted on you.

~snip~

I think Carly is a fine woman who proves that your war on women is a liberal myth.

I'm never disappointed by the pieces of shit personalities the right wing in this country get enamored over. You people are a constant source of well deserved derision for your candidate choices that seem to emerge from a swamp of bad ideas. I've already seen a Carly Fiorina campaign and she will be undone just as easily as she was in 2010 by none other than Barbara Boxer. Now tell me, how does anyone with half a brain get beat by Barbara Boxer? I think you should invest some time seeing what you've hooked your wagon to before it's too late.

~snip~

I'm never disappointed by the pieces of shit personalities the right wing in this country get enamored over. You people are a constant source of well deserved derision for your candidate choices that seem to emerge from a swamp of bad ideas. I've already seen a Carly Fiorina campaign and she will be undone just as easily as she was in 2010 by none other than Barbara Boxer. Now tell me, how does anyone with half a brain get beat by Barbara Boxer? I think you should invest some time seeing what you've hooked your wagon to before it's too late.
Piece of shit personalities?

Like Sharpton? Weiner? Jackson? Tip over Guam guy? Treyvon Martin? Dead douche in Ferguson? Olbermann?

Those kind of shit personalities?

~snip~

Piece of shit personalities?

Like Sharpton? Weiner? Jackson? Tip over Guam guy? Treyvon Martin? Dead douche in Ferguson? Olbermann?

Those kind of shit personalities?

Sorry, I meant to list you too!

~snip~

Dr.-Evil-The-Gang-Laugh-Hysterically-In-Austin-Powers.gif

18 and dropping rapidly due to gay marriage, immigration, and a nuclear peace in the Middle East. With 15+ months to go he has a lot of time to make more positive contributions to his legacy, much to the complete consternation of Republicans.

Ahh,.. so you're the last Obama apologist , I was wondering where you were, please make sure to turn the lights out when you finally leave Obie Wan la-la-la land after all the electricity bills there have "necessarily skyrocketed".....

One has to wonder when you skirt wearing, pom-pom waving partisan robots will get tired of cheerleading for scumbag politicians that couldn't give a less of a damn about you...and for the record President Obama's "legacy" is that he managed to royally fuck up everything he put his grubby lil' paws on so as far as making "more contributions" to it DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH pal.. the only thing El Presidente Douche Bag has managed to do in almost 7 years is make President George "Gunslinger" W. Bush look good.

What a fabulous bit of science fiction you have fallen for. None of our current problems would have even happened had Republicans done what they brag about best and be fiscally responsible and had actually balanced the nations books. We are paying for the sins of a Republican lie and all you have done is find a scapegoat who is too smart for you. Falling on your own petards is going to be worth the price of admission even if it will take generations to repair the damage you have done to the United States.

I'm not the one that is worshipping politicians pal, some day you're going to wake up and realize that just because some scumbag sticks a letter behind his name doesn't mean he cares about your best interests, you should probably pick up a history book and maybe you'll discover what your mindset has wrought in terms of human misery... in the meantime enjoy your fantasies and when the chickens come home to roost don't forget I TOLD YOU SO.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -- Samuel Adams

I am a huge fan of history and have a library of 2400 books mostly about American history. I carry no misconceptions and am not burdened by ideology. I see the facts, understand the truth, and am quick to understand the differences that separate us. The only fool is yourself and your silly devotion to talking points and lock in step thinking.

If all your 2400 books are one inch thick, you have 200 feet of books on shelves.

Your Momma has a large basement, obviously.

They know she lied, cant defend the lie so they make themselves feel better by being for the liar and pointing out that Progressives are stupid for backing liars.

Thats how you do the Stephanie :dance:Uh uh uh uh lets get it
There was just s blanket statement that she lied you fucking douche bag! Funny how a hypocrite like you gives a pass the Clinton who is a compulsive liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~snip~

So after 6+ years of obama's constant lies, lie after lie after lie from Pelosi, Reid, Biden, Holder, and other democrats, suddenly truth matters to lefties?

You people are the scum of the earth.

You know what we think of you

bb5a015ff5bbaf116a7450b184f07937.jpg

Meh, why would the opinion of the scum of the earth matter to me at all.

Because when you are the skid mark in the underpants of society you need someone to look up to.

That doesn't even make sense, idiot.

Forum List

Back