Carly Lie-orina Is Now The GOP Front Runner

"Barry Smith" white guy from Kansas instead of Barack Obama black guy he would never have been President of the Harvard Law Review..

Opinion (biased as it may be) .....and facts.....

How does someone become president of the HLR ???

The writing competition submissions are graded blindly to assure anonymity

Well, it used to be that the President of the Law Review was the law school student with the best grades but that changed shortly before Barry was elected because the powers that be REALLY wanted a "person of color" to diffuse accusations that Harvard discriminated against blacks on things like the granting of tenure.

Like I said before...it's simply one more example of Barry being graded on the curve. If Harvard still used the old selection criteria he wouldn't have been the President of the Law Review.

Tell me you didn't just post that...seriously, Dude...that's so delusional you should hand out tin foil hats before letting anyone read it! How did you come up with the notion that W wanted to eliminate Social Security and Medicare by flooding the country with debt? That's idiotic.

How else do you take two wars and deliberately take them off the books and then put in place a Medicare Part D program that could cost up to a trillion dollars over ten years? Couple that with tax cuts that keep the country from paying bills and cutting the IRS budget so income will be limited and you have the prescription for a mess that Obama inherited.

I keep hearing this same refrain and I'm always amused by it. Explain the effect on our economy from keeping the cost of a war "off the books" as opposed to putting it "in the budget"? Do you for some reason think that changes the amount of debt incurred? Obama has run huge deficits most of the years he's been in office. Were those larger or smaller because he didn't have the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan "off the books"?
If you got the idea that W somehow caused a financial collapse so he could end Social Security and Medicare from one of those books then I would suggest you toss that bad boy right in the trash because whoever wrote it is certifiable!

Keeping the cost of Iraq and Afghanistan off the books kept the heat off the Bush administration for going trillions into debt. When Obama put them back on the books it became a central focus of naysayers as if it was all began on his watch the same way that Bush left $10.6 trillion in debt and became all of Obama's debt later on.

Wait a second...do you think that just because the cost of a war isn't included in a budget that it doesn't get counter as part of debt incurred? Tell my you're not that ignorant about how debt is figured!

No, the Republican electorate fell for it hook line and sinker.

You didn't answer my question...do you think that just because the cost of a war or wars isn't included in the budget submitted to Congress that it isn't counted as debt?

:rock:
No I assume as much about you because YOU post this kind of nonsense "With 15+ months to go he has a lot of time to make more positive contributions to his legacy, much to the complete consternation of Republicans."

which indicates that you've bought into the lie that Barack Obama represents .. to whit : politicians are better masters of your life than you are, as long as they have the right letter behind their names... discard the lie, be free , be the master of your own life and recognize scumbags like Barack Obama for what they truly are, men that want to exploit you for their own gain.

No, you're just pissed that he has an opportunity to thrive while you have done everything you can to block that from happening. Number 18 on the presidential rankings is a big deal and I bet you will be doubly pissed when he passes Ronald Reagan. But that's what it is, live with it.
Pffft.. I'm not the one who's "pissed" I'm free, I've been blessed with the realization that I and I alone determine my own happiness, you on that other appear to be dependent on politicians to determine what is best for you and those you care about, what you might take as me criticizing you is in fact is my (probably feeble) attempt to convince you that you are a far better, far more capable person than the likes of Barack Obama (or any other politician) because you have chosen to make a living by the sweat of your own brow , the talents that god gave you and the character that your parents have blessed you with instead of choosing a life lived by exploiting the labor of others (which is what politicians like BHO do)...

Barack Obama's "legacy" is the same legacy that every other scumbag despot in history enjoys which is "how much have I exploited my fellow man for my own aggrandizement" .....

"The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments." -- Ludwig Von Mises

Well you're completely wrong of course, .

Yes of course you're right, I just hallucinated all the hero worship bullshit you posted in this thread...

I do accept that some people are so addicted to the lies they've been told that the truth is far too much for them to handle .... so I wish you nothing but the best in your quest to become the most efficient partisan boot licker you can be, good luck with that.

"Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
" -- The Late Great Freddy Mercury and Queen

Whatever, but I do enjoy the lyrics.

Well nuhuh, that last comment I made was insulting and I apologize for that , you didn't deserve it.... I just get too wound up around all this partisan BS and it overwhelms my better angels from time to time, sorry my friend.

As for lyrics .. try these on for size

"People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours
And we're different creeds
And different people have different needs
It's obvious you hate me
Though I've done nothing wrong
I've never even met you so what could I have done

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
And you're shouting at me
I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced
But I'm sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fists
" -- Depeche Mode

No, you're just pissed that he has an opportunity to thrive while you have done everything you can to block that from happening. Number 18 on the presidential rankings is a big deal and I bet you will be doubly pissed when he passes Ronald Reagan. But that's what it is, live with it.
Pffft.. I'm not the one who's "pissed" I'm free, I've been blessed with the realization that I and I alone determine my own happiness, you on that other appear to be dependent on politicians to determine what is best for you and those you care about, what you might take as me criticizing you is in fact is my (probably feeble) attempt to convince you that you are a far better, far more capable person than the likes of Barack Obama (or any other politician) because you have chosen to make a living by the sweat of your own brow , the talents that god gave you and the character that your parents have blessed you with instead of choosing a life lived by exploiting the labor of others (which is what politicians like BHO do)...

Barack Obama's "legacy" is the same legacy that every other scumbag despot in history enjoys which is "how much have I exploited my fellow man for my own aggrandizement" .....

"The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments." -- Ludwig Von Mises

Yes of course you're right, I just hallucinated all the hero worship bullshit you posted in this thread...

I do accept that some people are so addicted to the lies they've been told that the truth is far too much for them to handle .... so I wish you nothing but the best in your quest to become the most efficient partisan boot licker you can be, good luck with that.

Well nuhuh, that last comment I made was insulting and I apologize for that , you didn't deserve it.... I just get too wound up around all this partisan BS and it overwhelms my better angels from time to time, sorry my friend.

"People are people
So why should it be

It's obvious you hate me

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
But I'm sure it exists
" -- Depeche Mode

Never apologize to a liberal...#1 They will NEVER apologize to you...#2 They will ALWAYS bring it up when they debate you further down the road....#3 TRUMP DOES NOT APOLOGIZE, it's the first sign of weakness... look to "BONER" and that "BITCH MITCH" to see how apologizing and getting along got them, and the rest of the country!

"People are people
So why should it be

It's obvious you hate me

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
But I'm sure it exists
" -- Depeche Mode

Never apologize to a liberal...#1 They will NEVER apologize to you...#2
I was wrong, I apologized , as far as how that applies to "liberals" ... don't really care if you're liberal or conservative as long as you're not a total nimrod (not that you are but nuhhun doesn't seem to be one either)

They will ALWAYS bring it up when they debate you further down the road....#3 TRUMP DOES NOT APOLOGIZE, it's the first sign of weakness...
No offense but IMHO Trump is a nimrod and he should apologize for all the heinous BS that comes out of his mouth, if he did reasonable people might take him more seriously. :D

look to "BONER" and that "BITCH MITCH" to see how apologizing and getting along got them, and the rest of the country!

Just for you ..'cause I love ya ..

"Feeling so tired, can't understand it
Just had a fortnight's sleep
I'm feeling so tired, Ow! so distracted
Ain't touched a thing all week
I'm feeling drunk, juiced up and sloppy
Ain't touched a drink all night
I'm feeling hungry, can't see the reason
Just ate a horse meat pie
Yeah when you call my name
I salivate like a Pavlov dog
Yeah when you lay me out
My heart is beating louder than a big bass drum, alright
Yeah, you got to mix it child
You got to fix it must be love
It's a bitch
You got to mix it child
You got to fix it but love
It's a bitch, alright
Sometimes I'm sexy, move like a stud
Kicking the stall all night
Sometimes I'm so shy, got to be worked on
Don't have no bark or bite, alright
Yeah when you lay me out
My heart is bumpin' louder than a big bass drum, alright
I said hey, yeah I feel alright now
Got to be a...
Hey, I feel alright now
Hey hey hey
Hey hey yeah... " --- The Rolling Stones, Bitch

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

Read more: Post-debate poll shows new GOP front-runner has emerged

Yes, I have said it over and over again she is the one that is capable of winning the White House. Now I am not certain where you've nicknameed her Lio rina--because you obviously didn't post any links to these supposed lies, so I assume YOUR A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER and are really really pissed off right now--LOL

The Donald is in big time crap again over letting an INSANE supporter run off at the mouth about terrorists camps inside the USA--Obama is not an American--and he's Muslim. This is the typical Donald Trump supporter. The Donald didn't show up at a South Carolina rally today, citing "business", but the TRUTH may be he's looked at this INTERNAL polling data, and is going to throw in the towel soon. There is no way he's going to use his own money to play catch up. THE DEFINITION OF STUPID: Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.

GO CARLY FIORINA

If you had followed the whole thread you would have found a veritable compendium of Fiorina lies.

150918-the-award-for-biggest-lie-of-the-gop-debate-goes-to.jpg

There's one
Where's the others?

You haven't looked very hard try this. Fact checking the second round of GOP debates
Handy Guide to Carly Fiorina's lies, bye-bye's and job killing surprises - Democratic Underground
Carly Fiorina's claims of motherhood and amazing rise under fire
Of course if you Google "Carly Fiorina lies" you will get 9,230,000 results

I'm not surprised.
Just hadn't heard much about her.

You do know that all candidates lie, tho, right?
Not condoning any of if. Just saying.

Ya know.....that whole 'splinter/plank' thing.....

"People are people
So why should it be

It's obvious you hate me

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
But I'm sure it exists
" -- Depeche Mode

Never apologize to a liberal...#1 They will NEVER apologize to you...#2
I was wrong, I apologized , as far as how that applies to "liberals" ... don't really care if you're liberal or conservative as long as you're not a total nimrod (not that you are but nuhhun doesn't seem to be one either)

They will ALWAYS bring it up when they debate you further down the road....#3 TRUMP DOES NOT APOLOGIZE, it's the first sign of weakness...
No offense but IMHO Trump is a nimrod and he should apologize for all the heinous BS that comes out of his mouth, if he did reasonable people might take him more seriously. :D

look to "BONER" and that "BITCH MITCH" to see how apologizing and getting along got them, and the rest of the country!

Just for you ..'cause I love ya ..

"Feeling so tired, can't understand it
Just had a fortnight's sleep
I'm feeling so tired, Ow! so distracted
Ain't touched a thing all week
I'm feeling drunk, juiced up and sloppy
Ain't touched a drink all night
I'm feeling hungry, can't see the reason
Just ate a horse meat pie
Yeah when you lay me out
My heart is beating louder than a big bass drum, alright
Yeah, you got to mix it child
You got to fix it must be love
It's a bitch
You got to mix it child
You got to fix it but love
It's a bitch, alright
Sometimes I'm sexy, move like a stud
Kicking the stall all night
Sometimes I'm so shy, got to be worked on
Don't have no bark or bite, alright
Yeah when you lay me out
My heart is bumpin' louder than a big bass drum, alright
I said hey, yeah I feel alright now
Got to be a...
Hey, I feel alright now
Hey hey hey
Hey hey yeah... " --- The Rolling Stones, Bitch

Reasonable people DO take him seriously, if 1/3 of all Republican voters favor him THIS EARLY in the process, it says something about the Republican leadership, and the direction the country is TRYING to get away from!

You do know that all candidates lie, tho, right?
Not condoning any of if. Just saying.
Correction all POLITICIANS lie constantly ... in fact most politicians can't tell the difference between the truth and lies, IMHO once you realize this, modern American politics is much easier to understand. :p

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

^ War on Women

Why do Dems hate Women?

^^^ an epic bitch slapping of the left's hypocrisy using only 8 words well done :eusa_clap:

[

Reasonable people DO take him seriously, if 1/3 of all Republican voters favor him THIS EARLY in the process, it says something about the Republican leadership, and the direction the country is TRYING to get away from!

Honestly I don't think anybody really takes Trump seriously, honestly all he does is stand up and promise a whole bunch of impossible bullshit, pats himself on the back and the starts pontificating about his own "success" , I'm confident the Republican Electorate will come to their senses before the voting starts (if not I'm really gonna have to pack up all my stuff and move to Switzerland).

Trump in a nutshell:

"Elect me and you'll be so happy you'll get sick of being happy" ... he sounds like a deranged High School Guidance Counselor for Christ Sakes...

[

Honestly I don't think anybody really takes Trump seriously, honestly all he does is stand up and promise a whole bunch of impossible bullshit, pats himself on the back and the starts pontificating about his own "success" , I'm confident the Republican Electorate will come to their senses before the voting starts (if not I'm really gonna have to pack up all my stuff and move to Switzerland).

Trump in a nutshell:

"Elect me and you'll be so happy you'll get sick of being happy" ... he sounds like a deranged High School Guidance Counselor for Christ Sakes...
He's issued 2 position papers on his website, I think you should read them and then talk! I LIKE braggadocios from a man with a clear history of delivering, and a BANKROLL to back up those brags! Hard to BUY a man like that, as EVERYONE, on both sides has been bought, or they wouldn't be in the running!

[

Trump in a nutshell:

He's issued 2 position papers on his website, I think you should read them and then talk! I LIKE braggadocios from a man with a clear history of delivering, and a BANKROLL to back up those brags! Hard to BUY a man like that, as EVERYONE, on both sides has been bought, or they wouldn't be in the running!

Ask yourself what has Donald Trump ever "delivered"? heck with the money he inherited he'd have gotten better returns in an index fund than he's managed to achieve with his "great businesses" .. not to mention the fact the he openly admits to buying political favors .. i.e. he games the system for his own personal gain, I know that our politicians are scumbags but at least they attempt to maintain a modicum of honesty... Trump on the other hand is telling you, right to your face that he's been fucking you, the taxpayer over six ways from Sunday and you want to elect this miscreant to the White House?

Who's he gonna pick as his running mate, John Gatti ?

Donald Trump isn't like say a Steve Jobs that started with zilch and made a boatload based on his own merits.....

Donald Trump = James Taggert

~snip~

Yes, I have said it over and over again she is the one that is capable of winning the White House. Now I am not certain where you've nicknameed her Lio rina--because you obviously didn't post any links to these supposed lies, so I assume YOUR A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER and are really really pissed off right now--LOL

The Donald is in big time crap again over letting an INSANE supporter run off at the mouth about terrorists camps inside the USA--Obama is not an American--and he's Muslim. This is the typical Donald Trump supporter. The Donald didn't show up at a South Carolina rally today, citing "business", but the TRUTH may be he's looked at this INTERNAL polling data, and is going to throw in the towel soon. There is no way he's going to use his own money to play catch up. THE DEFINITION OF STUPID: Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.

GO CARLY FIORINA

If you had followed the whole thread you would have found a veritable compendium of Fiorina lies.

150918-the-award-for-biggest-lie-of-the-gop-debate-goes-to.jpg

You little prick. Take this, like the little puppet you are.

Beginning at 5:58 in the video, you will indeed see a "fully formed fetus" kicking and moving on the table, with the woman in the background describing all the gory details, including the part about her being told "it was a good fetus" and how "many things could be harvested from it"

Here, I even transcripted that segment for you.

"It had a face. It wasn't completely torn up. It's nose was very pronounced, it had eyelids; and it's mouth's [sic] pronounced. And then since the fetus was still intact, she said "Okay, well, since this is a really good fetus" and "it looks like we can procure a lot from it," Um "we're going to procure brains."

Try not to lie through your teeth. Like I said, you have no evidence that Carly lied. You can't accuse anyone of lying. The footage is there for all to see. It only takes a little research, and an attention span that surpasses that of a lemming.

Last edited:

~snip~

I wouldn't worry about it, they are really desperate to get anyone else than Trump as their designated hero so even the Fiorina clown will do.

But pushing biased polls won't help, crying about poor fetusses on stage won't get Fiorina the nomination. Next week it will probably be someone else who is suddenly "jumping" in the polls but Trump will still be the chosen one of the public.

:banana:

[ but Trump will still be the chosen one of the public.

:banana:

Don't delude yourself, Donald Trump is one of the worst businessmen in the history of Capitalism (he needed taxpayer bailouts FOUR TIMES for cryin' out loud and he inherited MILLIONS) he makes Dick Fuld look like a business genius. Eventually even the most hard core Trump supporters will realize this and he won't get anywhere near the GOP nomination.

Don't delude yourself, Donald Trump is one of the worst businessmen in the history of Capitalism (he needed taxpayer bailouts FOUR TIMES for cryin' out loud and he inherited MILLIONS) he makes Dick Fuld look like a business genius. Eventually even the most hard core Trump supporters will realize this and he won't get anywhere near the GOP nomination.

Oh, I agree Trump won't be the nominee, that will be Bu$h of course.

But not because Trump is failed businessman, it's actually pretty smart to get the taxpayers to pay for your screwups. And his supporters don't care about that, they simply love him for not being polically correct and not being part of the establishment (which is also why that same establishment will do anything to attack him).

:alcoholic:

~snip~

With all due respect, Nuhuh...a blustering lying poseur with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole is pretty much what we've had sitting in the Oval Office for the past six years! Just sayin...

So how did he get to number 18 (and rising) of the all time U.S. presidential rankings? New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1, Obama at 18; Kennedy judged most overrated
Obama ranks ahead of Gerald R. Ford, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, and George W. Bush (who was ranked 35 overall).

Forum List

Back