Carly the RINO insider. Worked for McCain. Already endorsed by Megan.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I was impressed at first. She sure can put on a good act. But when you start digging into her past, Carly is a RINO.

Damn she's almost a McCain clone when you start to look at some of her positions. She believes in AGW. She wants to arm eastern Europe.

She supported THE FUCKING DREAM ACT.

Carly Fiorina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

150918-the-award-for-biggest-lie-of-the-gop-debate-goes-to.jpg

Carly, like Trump, is a media creation. The media write stories, the stories generate higher poll numbers, the higher poll numbers generate more stories.
It is a fake, a side show for the rubes.
Meanwhile Ted Cruz is the only candidate I've seen getting his game on the ground.

I really was getting impressed by her. THEN she played the victim card over Trump's insult. THEN I found out she had no problem mocking another woman but still playing the victim card.

And if she's a close friend of John McCain's, fuck her.

So...Lets go to our latest Republican scorecard

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO

Last edited:
If you didn't see it last night, this professor clearly demonstrates just what a waste Carly Fiorina really is:

Jeffrey Sonnenfeld talks Trump and Fiorina
Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, a Yale School of Management professor, was mentioned by Donald Trump in his attacks on Carly Fiorina at the second GOP presidential debate. Fiorina calls Sonnenfeld a 'Clintonite.' What's really true? Jeffrey Sonnenfeld joins Lawrence O'Donnell.

Video Link: Jeffrey Sonnenfeld talks Trump and Fiorina

Dell sees reason for 2002 turnaround

This is Michael Dell's comment on Carly Fiorina's "signature move" as Chairperson at Hewlett Packard :

About the pending Hewlett-Packard HWP, -4.43% and Compaq CPQ, -0.95% merger, which would create a company that has almost $90 billion of yearly sales, Dell paraphrased an industry analyst. "This is the dumbest deal of the decade and it´s not even 9 1/2 years to go. And that´s not even my quote. It´s a great opportunity for us."

If you didn't see it last night, this professor clearly demonstrates just what a waste Carly Fiorina really is:

Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, a Yale School of Management professor, was mentioned by Donald Trump in his attacks on Carly Fiorina at the second GOP presidential debate. Fiorina calls Sonnenfeld a 'Clintonite.' What's really true? Jeffrey Sonnenfeld joins Lawrence O'Donnell.

I know mentioning Lawrence O'Donnell increases anyone's credibility with me big time.

I know mentioning Lawrence O'Donnell increases anyone's credibility with me big time.
Rabbi, you actually believe bush was a good president and you're a neocon.

Rabbi, you actually believe bush was a good president and you're a neocon.
Idiot, you thnk Bush was worse than Obama, even though every objective measure shows he was far better.

I was impressed at first. She sure can put on a good act. But when you start digging into her past, Carly is a RINO.

Damn she's almost a McCain clone when you start to look at some of her positions. She believes in AGW. She wants to arm eastern Europe.

Ruh.. Roh Carly it's firing squad time. :Boom2:

MAY15-2016-Republican-ClownCar-500x281.jpg

You a losah...but you made loot for yourself

Through the Compaq deal, Fiorina bet big on the commodity computer hardware business at precisely the wrong time. The company’s value plummeted.

All told, HP’s stock dropped more than 55 percent during Fiorina’s tenure as chief executive. The company laid off 30,000 employees under her leadership. Fiorina herself left with a $21 million golden parachute, having collected a total of $100 million in pay for her six rocky years in charge.

Carly Fiorina's Business Record Is At Least As Bad As Donald Trump's

I have to give you credit for noticing it. She'd be for corp welfare, supply side tax cuts, more high tech guest visas, more trade "deals," more corporate rights...... The only unknown about her is whether she'd bomb Iran.

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO

GW Bush RINO
Kerry RINO
McCain RINO

Every republican whos name isnt Reagan basically is a RINO and also NOT a RINO depending on the day

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO

GW Bush RINO
Kerry RINO
McCain RINO

Every republican whos name isnt Reagan basically is a RINO and also NOT a RINO depending on the day
BS. Reagan was RINO too. Grrrrrrrrrr (-:

I know but for some reason Reagans actions are all supported by the GOP. Why? ....Hero Worship

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO

GW Bush RINO
Kerry RINO
McCain RINO

BS. Reagan was RINO too. Grrrrrrrrrr (-:

Screw this RINO/DINO nonsense... next election I'm voting for Tywin Lannister at least with him you know what you're getting. :D

Forum List

Back