Carly the RINO insider. Worked for McCain. Already endorsed by Megan.

So...Lets go to our latest Republican scorecard

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO
Always interesting to watch the DEMOCRATS categorize the republican candidates and then try to blame those bigoted characterizations on the republicans.

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO

GW Bush RINO
Kerry RINO
McCain RINO

Every republican whos name isnt Reagan basically is a RINO and also NOT a RINO depending on the day
BS. Reagan was RINO too. Grrrrrrrrrr (-:

I know but for some reason Reagans actions are all supported by the GOP. Why? ....Hero Worship
I think it's sort of like the hero worship of Lincoln. He only freed the slaves because he exhausted all his other moves.

I'm old, but Reagan was done in 88. Even if you're now in your late 40s, you might not have been old enough to vote in 1980. Not many of us are around who remember the actual fiscal conservatives didn't want to have anything to do with him, or that his tax cuts weren't really an issue the got him elected. It was "malaise." He made us feel better about ourselves, and he was right that capital need to be freed up for investment. But, policy wise, he's pretty irrelevant to the issues before us now.

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO
Always interesting to watch the DEMOCRATS categorize the republican candidates and then try to blame those bigoted characterizations on the republicans.

Rubio LATINO
Paul WHINO
Trump SICKO

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO

GW Bush RINO
Kerry RINO
McCain RINO

Every republican whos name isnt Reagan basically is a RINO and also NOT a RINO depending on the day

Screw this RINO/DINO nonsense... next election I'm voting for Tywin Lannister at least with him you know what you're getting. :D
And he always pays his debts.

Bush RINO
Christie RINO
Fiorina RINO
Carson NEGRO
Graham HOMO
Cruz PSYCHO

GW Bush RINO
Kerry RINO
McCain RINO

Screw this RINO/DINO nonsense... next election I'm voting for Tywin Lannister at least with him you know what you're getting. :D

I'd stick with Khaleesi

Can't vote against dragons

Ah, but Dragon Girl seems to waffle, and her decisions on the slave owners and fighting pits were decidedly wrong. The Imp is morally compromised, but he does sense some breaking of boundaries by strangling the only woman he ever loved and killing his father with a cross-bow, even if he'd do it again in a heartbeat. (-:

Ah, but Dragon Girl seems to waffle, and her decisions on the slave owners and fighting pits were decidedly wrong.

How can you possibly bring yourself to speak ill of a woman that looks like this:

Emilia-Clarke-body-game-of-thrones.jpg

Are you completely out of your mind or are you blind ? :D

Forum List

Back