Carson claimed he read the "Psychology Today" Magazine before it existed

Well I guess we know who the lefts new source for news is now that Stewart has left the airwaves a gossip site highly amusing if not surprising.

willing to stoop to any level to discredit the opposition simply because she supports someone else?
Isn't that what you are doing, hon? Thumping your cane on the floor betwixt finger banging your keyboard one key at a time?
:lol:
Nope. I am open to all the candidates. Not going to stoop to your level of genocide
So am I. I haven't "stooped" to anything, either. I don't like Carson. I did at first but the more he opened his yapper, the less I liked him. I still like trump. But it depends on his VP. Gotta have a good opposite of his antics. And, I don't take it all so seriously either.
Yer gonna keel over with a heart attack if you don't settle down. Meditate? :lol:

Yawn3.gif

willing to stoop to any level to discredit the opposition simply because she supports someone else?
Isn't that what you are doing, hon? Thumping your cane on the floor betwixt finger banging your keyboard one key at a time?
Nope. I am open to all the candidates. Not going to stoop to your level of genocide
So am I. I haven't "stooped" to anything, either. I don't like Carson. I did at first but the more he opened his yapper, the less I liked him. I still like trump. But it depends on his VP. Gotta have a good opposite of his antics. And, I don't take it all so seriously either.
Yer gonna keel over with a heart attack if you don't settle down. Meditate? :lol:
Not liking someone =/= them being a liar. And it certainly doesn't make them deserving of the liberal Lynch mob. It is sad to see you so eager to take their ridiculous bait & lies about an honest & honorable man.

Not liking someone =/= them being a liar. And it certainly doesn't make them deserving of the liberal Lynch mob. It is sad to see you so eager to take their ridiculous bait & lies about an honest & honorable man.
Oy.
Did you see the twitter fest going on about Carson and things he probably would lie about? It was HILARIOUS!
Too soon to get all puffy about it anyway.
But, go ahead and get all riled. I'll just pull a sonny and laugh and laugh and laugh.:lol:

After stabbing the kid that he apparently didn't really stab, Ben Carson said he sought guidance from Psychology Today. But as Gawker observes today,
"Given Carson’s birth year of 1951, that would put the knifing in either 1965 or 1966. Psychology Today published its very first issue in May 1967."

More bad news for Carson.
Just shut up wetback. Story after story that the media has claimed were lies by Carson have been proven wrong time after time.
Just tonight a newspaper article from his years at college exonerates his story of the hoax test about honesty.
You dumbfucks should just stop before you lose what little dignity you have left.
The hoax article didn't prove all of Carson's claims. He claimed his photograph was in the Yale article. It wasn't.

After stabbing the kid that he apparently didn't really stab, Ben Carson said he sought guidance from Psychology Today. But as Gawker observes today,
"Given Carson’s birth year of 1951, that would put the knifing in either 1965 or 1966. Psychology Today published its very first issue in May 1967."

More bad news for Carson.

Yes, bad news how racist Dems are.

Very bad news
So racist that we elected Obama. LOL. Moron.

Frank's gittin' his Doublethink on.

Forum List

Back