Carson doesn't condone Trump's attacks on Heidi

Cruz is a snake. If people are to blame Trump for the light violence at his rallies (when it's really a bunch of liberals looking for a fight...and getting it) then they should blame Cruz for the photos of Trump's wife being used in a campaign ad.

BUT...just as Cruz denied he had anything to do with the false rumor that Carson was dropping out of the race (a LIE), now he denies having any knowledge of the photo being used in the anti-Trump ad.

AND...when a man uses another man's wife to denigrate the man, he should expect a reply aimed at his own wife.

FUCK TED CRUZ! Ted Cruz is a chickenshit liar and completely unworthy of being our President.
Cruz had nothing to do with it. It was a PAC running the ad. By definition he could not have had anything to do with it.
Practice that "President Cruz" thing til you get it right.
Still, Cruz's people did it. Like I said, if you're gonna blame Trump for the hatred and violence expressed at his rallies, you gotta blame Cruz for the shit his PAC does.
No, you dont. By definition the PAC is not "his people." What part of that is unclear to you?
Trump OTOH talks about punching people in the face and his followers do exactly that.
The PAC is made up of Cruz's people. He says to do what you can to get me elected and they do it. Same shit.

Cruz is a snake. If people are to blame Trump for the light violence at his rallies (when it's really a bunch of liberals looking for a fight...and getting it) then they should blame Cruz for the photos of Trump's wife being used in a campaign ad.

BUT...just as Cruz denied he had anything to do with the false rumor that Carson was dropping out of the race (a LIE), now he denies having any knowledge of the photo being used in the anti-Trump ad.

AND...when a man uses another man's wife to denigrate the man, he should expect a reply aimed at his own wife.

FUCK TED CRUZ! Ted Cruz is a chickenshit liar and completely unworthy of being our President.
Cruz had nothing to do with it. It was a PAC running the ad. By definition he could not have had anything to do with it.
Still, Cruz's people did it. Like I said, if you're gonna blame Trump for the hatred and violence expressed at his rallies, you gotta blame Cruz for the shit his PAC does.
No, you dont. By definition the PAC is not "his people." What part of that is unclear to you?
Trump OTOH talks about punching people in the face and his followers do exactly that.
The PAC is made up of Cruz's people. He says to do what you can to get me elected and they do it. Same shit.
You're really kind of stupid, arent you? You just dont get this PAC thing.

Listen up, fuckstick! If the people controlling the PAC are pulling for Cruz...they are HIS SUPPORTERS, his kind of people, people that like him.... whether he controls them or not. The PAC does things to help him or hurt his opponents. The PAC is like a supporter with a shitload of money to spend.

If Trump is to be held responsible for what his supporters do, Cruz is also.

Take your pompous fuckin' attitude and stick up your ass.

Listen up, fuckstick! If the people controlling the PAC are pulling for Cruz...they are HIS SUPPORTERS, his kind of people, people that like him.... whether he controls them or not. The PAC does things to help him or hurt his opponents. The PAC is like a supporter with a shitload of money to spend.

Wow you mad, bro?
At least you admit Cruz had no knowledge nor control over what the PAC did. Nor did he encourage it in any way.
Unlike Trump who talked about punching people in the face, just before one of his supporters punched someone in the face. And then Trump decided to pay the guy's legal bills, giving his approval to the act.

Budget office sees higher Obamacare costs, lower enrollment

Dr Carson publically objecting to Trump's attacks on Mrs Cruz.

I suspect the backlash will be greater than this
Doubt it. One great thing about the Trump candidacy is that the GOP is realizing who makes up their base. Those people love this.

Conservatives are the base and we oppose Trump by a large margin
That's where you're confused. Trump's supporters are the ones who are the most moved by the crazy xenophobic, anti-opposing views rhetoric your media has been brainwashing them with for decades.

Trump's a smart guy. He knew exactly how to play them. Reign in your Rush Limbaugh's, your Hannity's, your Glenn Beck's, your Megyn Kelly's, etc. and this won't happen again. Lucky for you they're backpedaling harder than Lance Armstrong could now that they've realized what they've done.

Really? Then why are so many like odium talking about how they haven't voted Republican before? I mean if they are the base shouldn't they you know vote Republican frequently?
Ask Odium if he voted for Obama, Kerry, Gore, or Clinton. He's a dumb, confederate flag worshiping moron. Exactly the type of person the GOP relies on to sweep the former confederate states of the south.
Do you even know who votes Democrat in the South?

Wow you mad, bro?
At least you admit Cruz had no knowledge nor control over what the PAC did. Nor did he encourage it in any way.
Unlike Trump who talked about punching people in the face, just before one of his supporters punched someone in the face. And then Trump decided to pay the guy's legal bills, giving his approval to the act.

He did not denounce it.

Just like everything in his campaign

I never understood how Carson could endorse someone who compared him to a child molester.

You get what you get Ben. I thought he was smarter than that.

Exactly.

I know who she is and all hell is going to break out Monday.

Wow you mad, bro?

He did not denounce it.

It wasnt part of his campaign.
Trump encourages violence.
Cruz encourages dialogue.
There's the difference.

I never understood how Carson could endorse someone who compared him to a child molester.

Are you serious? Trump never did. Oh shit what they spinned it as.

Exactly.

Yeah, tell us. Did Putin tell you this too?

Wow you mad, bro?

He did not denounce it.

There's the difference.

LIAR. Where is Trump encouraging violence?

Put it out there old man.

Wow you mad, bro?
No, not mad.

You don't have what it takes to make me mad.

...and if you could comprehend written English, you wouldn't be coming back for more of the same explanation.

I didn't say Cruz controls his people. Neither does Trump control his people.

If you numbnut Cruz supporters are going to blame Trump for everything his supporters do, then you should let Cruz take the blame for everything his supporters do....including the PACs and SUPER PACs. The double standard lollipop you suck on seems to have clouded your mind.

Cruz claimed not to have known anything about the timely rumor spread at the caucus that Carson was dropping out.of the race. He managed to steal second place.

Cruz is a goddamned snake oil salesman.

Exactly.

Exactly.

No but when I rock and I shall just tuck your head in. I have so much on Heidi you will cry.

Are you serious? Trump never did. Oh shit what they spinned it as.

Trump was talking about how Carson admitted to trying to stab someone in his book he wrote. Trump said that someone like that could never be reformed, much like a child molester.

Again, Trump is a scumbag for such comparisons.

Budget office sees higher Obamacare costs, lower enrollment

Dr Carson publically objecting to Trump's attacks on Mrs Cruz.

I suspect the backlash will be greater than this
Doubt it. One great thing about the Trump candidacy is that the GOP is realizing who makes up their base. Those people love this.

Conservatives are the base and we oppose Trump by a large margin
That's where you're confused. Trump's supporters are the ones who are the most moved by the crazy xenophobic, anti-opposing views rhetoric your media has been brainwashing them with for decades.

Trump's a smart guy. He knew exactly how to play them. Reign in your Rush Limbaugh's, your Hannity's, your Glenn Beck's, your Megyn Kelly's, etc. and this won't happen again. Lucky for you they're backpedaling harder than Lance Armstrong could now that they've realized what they've done.

Really? Then why are so many like odium talking about how they haven't voted Republican before? I mean if they are the base shouldn't they you know vote Republican frequently?

Who else is like odium. Can you name just one?

Exactly.

Exactly.

No but when I rock and I shall just tuck your head in. I have so much on Heidi you will cry.

Glug, glug, glug...

Trump is teaching the world there's a big difference between glitz and class. He's a gold-plated slug.

Wow you mad, bro?

He did not denounce it.

There's the difference.
Cruz encourages dirty tricks. I can just see that shit-eating grin on his face when his supporters come through for him.

Forum List

Back