Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

Trump wins Pennsylvania cookie poll . . . A 'cookie poll' that has accurately predicted the outcome of the last three elections has named its winner. A Pennsylvania bakery has said that it's Trump-themed cookies are 'vastly' outselling the Biden-themed alternative by a margin of almost 6 to 1. Owner Kathleen Lochel has told Fox News that some customers have even been driving from out to state to pick up the treats. 'Right now, Donald Trump is still in the lead... we've sold about 28,000 [Trump] cookies to 5,000 [of Biden's],' Lochel said on Monday, adding that with pending orders, she expected Trump cookie sales to get close to 29,000. Daily Mail

Florida, NC, Arizona and Georgia have early processing of mail in votes.
If just one of them come out for Biden, He only needs two of three of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin which he leads by five percent

We could know who the likely winner is tonight
PA is massive Fraud---it will be up in the Supreme court for weeks---it won't be known tonight
MI is going for TRUMP
WI I suspect will also go to trump but I am not sure on this one-----
Keep telling yourself that
The polls predicted Hillary would get 3.2 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. She actually got 2.1 points more.

That translated into 3 million more votes for Hillary than for Impeached Trump.

Now the polls predict Biden will get about 7 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. That could translate into a 6 or 7 million vote advantage for Biden.
The polls predicted a Hitlery ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE.
:oops8:
LOL

Imbecile, not a single poll predicted an electoral landslide. Pollsters, interpreting the polls, did. How many times does this need to be explained to you?

They go by their own state polls to arrive at the electoral college result Moron, not a single poll.

That's why I said "polls predicted", of which there were many outlets using their POLLS to predict a Hitlery landslide.

Learn to read you fucking idiot.

LOL

Dumbfuck, again... pollsters, interpreting the polls, predicted a Hillary landslide. Polls did not.

You're dumber than dog shit to still not understand that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Do you understand what watching someone say something means?
I do. You don’t because you think he said something he didn’t say. You think that because you were told to think that.

No charges. This isn’t a deep state plot. There’s no charges because there’s not evidence to support it. If there were, the prosecutors that Trump appointed (he’s appointed EVERY US attorney) could have done so. They didn’t. You were lied to. Accept it.

I do. You don’t because you think he said something he didn’t say. You think that because you were told to think that.

No charges. This isn’t a deep state plot. There’s no charges because there’s not evidence to support it. If there were, the prosecutors that Trump appointed (he’s appointed EVERY US attorney) could have done so. They didn’t. You were lied to. Accept it.

Please don't think that everyone is as gullible and malleable as you.

I watched Comey describe the crimes, in detail.
No one was talking except for Comey.
(with me so far?)

Then Comey said That Hillary Clinton "was extremely careless" but "No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against her."

(Still with me?)

(with me so far?)

Then Comey said That Hillary Clinton "was extremely careless" but "No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against her."

(Still with me?)
You heard Comey go through the statues and then explain why there was no case to prosecute Clinton for violation of those statutes.

It requires some modicum of intelligence to understand. Comey doesn’t speak at a 3rd grade level like Trump does.

At the end of the day, no reasonable prosecutor has brought a case against her.

If just one of them come out for Biden, He only needs two of three of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin which he leads by five percent

PA is massive Fraud---it will be up in the Supreme court for weeks---it won't be known tonight
MI is going for TRUMP
The polls predicted Hillary would get 3.2 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. She actually got 2.1 points more.

Now the polls predict Biden will get about 7 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. That could translate into a 6 or 7 million vote advantage for Biden.
LOL

Imbecile, not a single poll predicted an electoral landslide. Pollsters, interpreting the polls, did. How many times does this need to be explained to you?

They go by their own state polls to arrive at the electoral college result Moron, not a single poll.

That's why I said "polls predicted", of which there were many outlets using their POLLS to predict a Hitlery landslide.

LOL

Dumbfuck, again... pollsters, interpreting the polls, predicted a Hillary landslide. Polls did not.

Let's try this another way.....................maybe................MAYBE I can dumb it down to your level.

What do these pollsters use to come to the conclusion HITLERY WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE?

Hint: Polls.

(with me so far?)

(Still with me?)
You heard Comey go through the statues and then explain why there was no case to prosecute Clinton for violation of those statutes.

It requires some modicum of intelligence to understand. Comey doesn’t speak at a 3rd grade level like Trump does.

You heard Comey go through the statues and then explain why there was no case to prosecute

Were those the racist, Civil War statues?

(with me so far?)

(Still with me?)

You are such a Bubblecultist and that's okay -

Comey's investigators originally found that Clinton had used "gross negligence" - Comey, after Lynch met with Bill Clinton, changed the wording to "extreme carelessness"

"Gross negligence" carries a - "shall be fined, -or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both" penalty.

I get that besides being inside The Cult of The Bubble - you are full bore partisan Democrat Hack -
You are not going to let any facts affect you - Cultists usually don't.

Comey's investigators originally found that Clinton had used "gross negligence" - Comey, after Lynch met with Bill Clinton, changed the wording to "extreme carelessness"
Comey explained at length that they did not find that she was guilty of gross negligence as it applies to the law.

You are lying. Or were lied to.

No one has brought charges against Clinton. You won’t explain why.

Comey explained at length that they did not find that she was guilty of gross negligence as it applies to the law.

I dismiss you.

MI is going for TRUMP

LOL

LOL

Let's try this another way.....................maybe................MAYBE I can dumb it down to your level.

What do these pollsters use to come to the conclusion HITLERY WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE?

Hint: Polls.
Dumbfuck, they interpret the polls and inject their opinion into many of them. Case in point, the swing states that polls indicated were too close to call. Pollsters decided those states' polls would break for Hillary and that's how they concluded Hillary would win in a landslide. The polls were right, though one state, Wisconsin, was wrong being outside the margin of error. It was the pollsters, guessing Hillary would win most of the swing states, who were wrong.

Amazingly, you're actually getting dumber with every post you make.

I dismiss you.
Oh? And your explanation for why Impeached Trump's Department of Justice never charged Hillary for the crimes you think she committed, is...?

I dismiss you.
Oh? And your explanation for why Impeached Trump's Department of Justice never charged Hillary for the crimes you think she committed, is...?
Haven‘t seen any charges against Obama either

Trump wins Pennsylvania cookie poll . . . A 'cookie poll' that has accurately predicted the outcome of the last three elections has named its winner. A Pennsylvania bakery has said that it's Trump-themed cookies are 'vastly' outselling the Biden-themed alternative by a margin of almost 6 to 1. Owner Kathleen Lochel has told Fox News that some customers have even been driving from out to state to pick up the treats. 'Right now, Donald Trump is still in the lead... we've sold about 28,000 [Trump] cookies to 5,000 [of Biden's],' Lochel said on Monday, adding that with pending orders, she expected Trump cookie sales to get close to 29,000. Daily Mail
Fixed contest
Trump is an obese multi-billionaire
He can buy and eat a lot of cookies

Forum List

Back