Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

Florida, NC, Arizona and Georgia have early processing of mail in votes.
If just one of them come out for Biden, He only needs two of three of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin which he leads by five percent

We could know who the likely winner is tonight
PA is massive Fraud---it will be up in the Supreme court for weeks---it won't be known tonight
MI is going for TRUMP
WI I suspect will also go to trump but I am not sure on this one-----
Keep telling yourself that
The polls predicted Hillary would get 3.2 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. She actually got 2.1 points more.

That translated into 3 million more votes for Hillary than for Impeached Trump.

Now the polls predict Biden will get about 7 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. That could translate into a 6 or 7 million vote advantage for Biden.

Interesting. So Fast & Furious never happened? Lois Lerner didn't take the 5th? Susan Rice didn't attempt to bullshit us all about what happened in Benghazi? Loretta Lynch didn't meet with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Arizona? Hillary Clinton didn't run the State Department through private servers hidden in her home? The Obama Administration didn't wire tap journalists? The Obama Justice Department didn't deceive a FISA court? All of that is just "tin foil hat" conspiracy stuff? You're really going with that, Winger?

None of these are "Scandals", buddy.

Excercising your right isn't a scandal.
Benghazi really was about a racist video made by an asshole.
Using a private server isn't a crime.

View attachment 410507

Interesting. So Fast & Furious never happened? Lois Lerner didn't take the 5th? Susan Rice didn't attempt to bullshit us all about what happened in Benghazi? Loretta Lynch didn't meet with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Arizona? Hillary Clinton didn't run the State Department through private servers hidden in her home? The Obama Administration didn't wire tap journalists? The Obama Justice Department didn't deceive a FISA court? All of that is just "tin foil hat" conspiracy stuff? You're really going with that, Winger?

View attachment 410507
actually retard her use of a private server WAS a crime ad illegal.

If just one of them come out for Biden, He only needs two of three of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin which he leads by five percent

PA is massive Fraud---it will be up in the Supreme court for weeks---it won't be known tonight
MI is going for TRUMP
The polls predicted Hillary would get 3.2 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. She actually got 2.1 points more.

Now the polls predict Biden will get about 7 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. That could translate into a 6 or 7 million vote advantage for Biden.
Hard to spread out 6 or 7 million votes and have Trump still win the small margins Trump won by in 2016

MI is going for TRUMP

Hard to spread out 6 or 7 million votes and have Trump still win the small margins Trump won by in 2016
Not when they are all in one state California.

MI is going for TRUMP

Hard to jam another 7 million Biden votes into California.
13 million voted in California in 2016

View attachment 410507
actually retard her use of a private server WAS a crime ad illegal.
If that were true, Barr would have filed charges.

MI is going for TRUMP

LOL
Good luck with that. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 410507

Wow! I had no idea there was anyone on Earth still buying that debunked, moronic story.

Putting classified material on it is a crime, Moron.

MI is going for TRUMP

The polls predicted a Hitlery ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE.
:oops8:

Those "small margins" gave Candidate Trump a margin of victory of 30%

View attachment 410507

Wow! I had no idea there was anyone on Earth still buying that debunked, moronic story.

Putting classified material on it is a crime, Moron.

Fawn is best ignored -

Those “small margins” gave Trump Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida

Can he give up an additional 4 million additional votes and still maintain those margins?

MI is going for TRUMP

LOL

Imbecile, not a single poll predicted an electoral landslide. Pollsters, interpreting the polls, did. How many times does this need to be explained to you?

By midnight, we should know about N Carolina, Georgia, Iowa, Ohio, Arizona. Maybe Texas and Florida

Unless Trump takes them all, we can be pretty sure Biden will win

Stupid fucking liberals never learn.

Remember the feeling you shit heads had 4 years ago?

Are you ready for that again?

You’d think after that humiliation they would humble themselves a little but here we are.

Those “small margins” gave Trump Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida

Can he give up an additional 4 million additional votes and still maintain those margins?
Can he give up an additional 4 million additional votes,,,

You get that from the Dept. of Redundancy Dept?

MI is going for TRUMP

LOL

Imbecile, not a single poll predicted an electoral landslide. Pollsters, interpreting the polls, did. How many times does this need to be explained to you?

They go by their own state polls to arrive at the electoral college result Moron, not a single poll.

That's why I said "polls predicted", of which there were many outlets using their POLLS to predict a Hitlery landslide.

Learn to read you fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back