Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I have heard Carville say that for the last 6 elections.

Odds are he'll get it right one day

I'm beginning to feel the Left will sweep the elections. I won't say they will do it honestly....but they will do it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

No you haven't.

My only question is.....how quickly will the left take away our guns ???

Is it better to go ahead and turn them in now? Could we face prosecution if we don't ?

I would not be surprised if at 10:30 it is Trump pleading for the networks to wait until the mail in ballots are counted before the election is called.

On November 3rd the Trumpist trash will be hauled to the dump.

I would not be surprised if at 10:30 it is Trump pleading for the networks to wait until the mail in ballots are counted before the election is called.

On November 3rd the Trumpist trash will be hauled to the dump.

And then what?
How will your side make America "Better" ?

Making America like Venezuela or Cuba isn't "better" unless you like slavery

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Support our police force.

Biden will concede his Senate race by midnight.

lol

Harris was the designated survivor.....and who they'll actually crown Queen

They specifically chose Biden for that reason.

Poor Biden, Harris will elder abuse him.

And ALL of us Americans too

I won't rule out a Left win at this point.
I can guarantee half the eligible Republican voters will sit out the election.
They seem to have an allergy to action......and an affinity for whining about the bad results of their inaction

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

No you haven't.
I'm in my 60s...Carville says this every 4 years.

Hope you’re right.

No you haven't.

I know it will hurt your brain, but this very intelligent, fact filled guy explains why Trump doesn't need Florida.
Florida will be close, but most Rs vote after work in election night, not before.

Forum List

Back