Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?

Did they try impeachment you tired old fckn cow?

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Not their fault they couldn't find any scandals.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Gawd you're such a fckn hack

And why you probably have no business chiming in or... "judging" content

Oh me achin ribs

I suggest you put down the bottle then.

4 years of a RepI li an dominated DoJ, presidency, Congress...and what have you come up with? Indictments? Convictions? Anything?

I know, I know....Any day now.

Last edited:
I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

Concur. Some of the down ballot races will be too close to call but they’ll be able to call president by midnight.
There will be some states that may take a few days to resolve.
There will be a shitload of disallowed mail in ballots.

Trump will claim every one was for him
Republican party bosses, lawyers, and operatives at the state level will challenge every mail in ballot for unwarranted, capricious reasons made in bad faith with the objective of excluding Biden votes presumed to constitute the majority.

If the voter didn’t sign or date in exactly the right place, or for whatever ridiculous, idiotic, baseless reason the ballot appears ‘tampered with,’ it will be challenged for exclusion.

On a message board? :laughing0301:
Can't remember now huh?

Oh I remember alright.
When did Conservatives try and impeach Barry?

We are in that festive period between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but do you remember how you spent National Impeach Obama Week? That was the period in 2014 when the “Coalition to Impeach Obama Now” sought the removal of President Obama by staging national protests. The plan was to unfurl impeachment banners at road intersections and bridges across America. Among the impeachable offenses broadcast included “bizarre and erratic behavior” which “implies psychological pathology” and “governing by dictatorial fiat with lawless executive order.”

...Take Republican Representative Michael Burgess of Texas. When he spoke at a Tea Party gathering in his district in 2011, he advocated impeaching Obama. But when he voted last month against the impeachment inquiry into Trump, Burgess called the process “a sham and a shame” and an “exercise in futility.”

...Let us also not forget the South Dakota Republican Party, which voted in 2014 to demand the impeachment of Obama when he exchanged five Taliban detainees at Guantanamo for former Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, who had been captured in Afghanistan.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.
A Biden landslide is coming! Youre gonna crush us! Oh the humanity!

Can't remember now huh?

Oh I remember alright.

We are in that festive period between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but do you remember how you spent National Impeach Obama Week? That was the period in 2014 when the “Coalition to Impeach Obama Now” sought the removal of President Obama by staging national protests. The plan was to unfurl impeachment banners at road intersections and bridges across America. Among the impeachable offenses broadcast included “bizarre and erratic behavior” which “implies psychological pathology” and “governing by dictatorial fiat with lawless executive order.”

...Take Republican Representative Michael Burgess of Texas. When he spoke at a Tea Party gathering in his district in 2011, he advocated impeaching Obama. But when he voted last month against the impeachment inquiry into Trump, Burgess called the process “a sham and a shame” and an “exercise in futility.”

...Let us also not forget the South Dakota Republican Party, which voted in 2014 to demand the impeachment of Obama when he exchanged five Taliban detainees at Guantanamo for former Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, who had been captured in Afghanistan.

The closest attempt to impeach Obama occurred on December 3, 2013. On this date, the House Judiciary Committee, controlled by Republicans, held a hearing on whether or not to impeach the president. At the hearing, there were views among Republicans that the president had not done his duty, while simultaneously abusing his executive power. The hearing was attended by partisan Georgetown University law professor Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz who encouraged impeachment claiming it was a good check on what he perceived as "executive lawlessness" from Obama.[3][4] Impeachment efforts never advanced past this, mainly due to consistent opposition from Speaker of the United States House of RepresentativesJohn Boehner who saw impeachment as politically harmful to congressional Republicans, as well as the near-unanimous consensus that impeachment would not lead to Obama's removal in a senate trial rendering such efforts a waste of time.

WOW!!!!
You spent a lot of time saying nothing!!!!

I am not predicting anything. The fat man lady still has to sing.

Can't remember now huh?

Oh I remember alright.

The closest attempt to impeach Obama occurred on December 3, 2013. On this date, the House Judiciary Committee, controlled by Republicans, held a hearing on whether or not to impeach the president. At the hearing, there were views among Republicans that the president had not done his duty, while simultaneously abusing his executive power. The hearing was attended by partisan Georgetown University law professor Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz who encouraged impeachment claiming it was a good check on what he perceived as "executive lawlessness" from Obama.[3][4] Impeachment efforts never advanced past this, mainly due to consistent opposition from Speaker of the United States House of RepresentativesJohn Boehner who saw impeachment as politically harmful to congressional Republicans, as well as the near-unanimous consensus that impeachment would not lead to Obama's removal in a senate trial rendering such efforts a waste of time.

WOW!!!!
Just showed you. They tried. It’s their bad luck he wasn’t as crooked as Trump.

I am not predicting anything. The fat man lady still has to sing.
Have you seen a Biden event?

Can't remember now huh?

Oh I remember alright.

WOW!!!!
Too bad he is forever aquited. Biden wont be so lucky after Trump's reelection

Can't remember now huh?

Oh I remember alright.

WOW!!!!

Too bad a real jury won’t be as lenient as Republicans were

Can't remember now huh?

Oh I remember alright.

WOW!!!!
Every impeached President was aquitted...but still impeached.

"MSNBC 11th hour", aptly named. Carville has been out of the loop for 20 years. Why is his opinion suddenly important to MSNBC?

Seems reasonable. Typically it is around 9:00pm (Mountain Standard Time) when the call is made from what I remember of the last few elections.

"IF" Biden wins, should we expect a Trump concession speech or does he pull a Hillary?

Forum List

Back