Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yurt, continues to lie. GZ was told not to pursue TM, thus not to get out of his car.

Yurt, on notice, continues to lie. It will catch him. Yurt was banned, flat fact. End of story.

You have no common sense political beliefs: just a hodge podge of emotions.

and here jake is again stating zimmerman was told not to get out of the car

yet, when i point out his earlier post i'm a liar

you need professional help jake. you don't even realize how bad you lie. btw...you are the one who is on notice and the one who was banned first. i was banned because i admitted to responding to your pm. i was honest, i could have lied and i would not have been banned.

Yurt is simply lying. He can post my original if he wants.

Prosecutors: Zimmerman Ignored 911 Dispatch, Confronted Trayvon

Remember that you could have been honest, Yurt, but you lied, and you lied and then eventually confessed and was banned. See, you still try to tell false stories.

Idiot reactionaries have such trouble with the truth. And the fact you could give us the post # for comparison with your charge, you won't. End of story.

Last edited:
I don't have to quote the transcript because it says nothing about it. That is what duck was trying to pull and I caught him at it.

You, Ernie S., are one of the biggest liars here. For one, you call yourself an American patriot, which makes the Lady Liberty hide her eyes in shame every time you do that.

further proof jake is a liar:

In other words the proceedings pertains only to the dispatcher not being able to determine who was screaming because of outside sounds.

The dispatcher will be called to testify to what he and GZ said to each other. Yep, GZ was told not to get out of the car.

what kind of stupid does one have to be to deny saying something that they wrote down?

You have to be a smarmy fake to think that anyone takes you at your word after so many lies.

Voila! we all know FakeSmarmy.

It is not illegal or inherently threatening to walk behind someone.

He was stalking him, and he had a gun, which he used.

After he got the snot beat out of him. Okay, let me beat the snot out of you one day, you'll wish you'd had a gun then, wouldn't you? Oh don't worry, we don't want people defending themselves. Nooo, that would be baaaad!

Who started the fight? Who was defending hemselves? If it were Martin, Zimmerman started the fight, lost the fight and killed an unarmed kid.

Everytime a person who is carrying a gun gets a bloody nose, can he then kill a person?

If anything...I feel as though Martin was defending himself against an unknown guy following him. Someone stepped to someone but this would have never even went down if Zimmerman (the cop wanna be who said "they always get away") would have not profiled Martin who was doing NOTHING wrong.

You know what, Fuck Zimmerman. He was wrong for honing in on an innocent unarmed, lawful American citizen.

Last edited:
I don't have to quote the transcript because it says nothing about it. That is what duck was trying to pull and I caught him at it.

You, Ernie S., are one of the biggest liars here. For one, you call yourself an American patriot, which makes the Lady Liberty hide her eyes in shame every time you do that.

In other words the proceedings pertains only to the dispatcher not being able to determine who was screaming because of outside sounds.

The dispatcher will be called to testify to what he and GZ said to each other. Yep, GZ was told not to get out of the car.

what kind of stupid does one have to be to deny saying something that they wrote down?

You have to be a smarmy fake to think that anyone takes you at your word after so many lies.

Produce the post # or fail.

In other words, you admit your own source, duck, supports me not you.

You should be worried. You are cracking up.

which source Mr. Jake ? Which one has a dispatcher saying " don't get outta the car " ?

Dispatch should never order someone to do something...for legal reasons. But ignoring a suggestion not to follow Martin shows contempt for authority and the intent of Zimmerman to hunt down Martin.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure it does.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: In lala land.

Besides which, we have no verification that Zimmerman DID continue to follow. I thought he went back to his car, and the little druggie punk followed and attacked him.

Yurt, continues to lie. GZ was told not to pursue TM, thus not to get out of his car.

Yurt, on notice, continues to lie. It will catch him. Yurt was banned, flat fact. End of story.

You have no common sense political beliefs: just a hodge podge of emotions.

and here jake is again stating zimmerman was told not to get out of the car

yet, when i point out his earlier post i'm a liar

you need professional help jake. you don't even realize how bad you lie. btw...you are the one who is on notice and the one who was banned first. i was banned because i admitted to responding to your pm. i was honest, i could have lied and i would not have been banned.

Yurt is simply lying. He can post my original if he wants.

Prosecutors: Zimmerman Ignored 911 Dispatch, Confronted Trayvon

Remember that you could have been honest, Yurt, but you lied, and you lied and then eventually confessed and was banned. See, you still try to tell false stories.

Idiot reactionaries have such trouble with the truth. And the fact you could give us the post # for comparison with your charge, you won't. End of story.

what? you're not coherent at all.

Yurt, the transcript does not say what dumbo was saying it said. Or you for that matter.

You continue forever a liar.

It does not say what you insisted it said and STILL won't admit it. Proof or an apology or silence. You have three valid choices. Picking another Conservative to insult, is NOT a valid choice. What's it going to bee, asshole?

By the way. How long since I negged your irrelevant ass?

Yurt, the transcript does not say what dumbo was saying it said. Or you for that matter.

It does not say what you insisted it said and STILL won't admit it. Proof or an apology or silence. You have three valid choices. Picking another Conservative to insult, is NOT a valid choice. What's it going to bee, asshole?

Post the # or you continue fail. You already got negged. Careful with your mouth; you are on notice.

He was stalking him, and he had a gun, which he used.

After he got the snot beat out of him. Okay, let me beat the snot out of you one day, you'll wish you'd had a gun then, wouldn't you? Oh don't worry, we don't want people defending themselves. Nooo, that would be baaaad!

Who started the fight? Who was defending hemselves? If it were Martin, Zimmerman started the fight, lost the fight and killed an unarmed kid.

Everytime a person who is carrying a gun gets a bloody nose, can he then kill a person?

If anything...I feel as though Martin was defending himself against an unknown guy following him. Someone stepped to someone but this would have never even went down if Zimmerman (the cop wanna be who said "they always get away") would have not profiled Martin who was doing NOTHING wrong.

You know what, Fuck Zimmerman. He was wrong for honing in on an innocent unarmed, lawful American citizen.

Good points. If everyone carrying a gun can just shoot, use deadly force, willy nilly, we are all at great risk. This is about gun control. People like Zimmerman should not be armed. People in certain situations should not be armed. He should not have been armed on Neighborhood Watch. He should have stayed with his vehicle. If those are not Neighborhood Watch rules, then they should be. Do not carry weapons. Do not go after, follow, stalk or chase after people you think are suspicious. Call the police and wait for them to deal with it. Zimmerman virtually created a situation in which an innocent young person is dead for no good reason.

Post the # or you continue fail. You already got negged. Careful with your mouth; you are on notice.

lol

that would scare the fuck out of me

You are much tougher than XXXX, Squeeze. You are fairly dumb, though not as dumb as XXX or XXXX.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good points. If everyone carrying a gun can just shoot, use deadly force, willy nilly, we are all at great risk. This is about gun control. People like Zimmerman should not be armed. People in certain situations should not be armed. He should not have been armed on Neighborhood Watch. He should have stayed with his vehicle. If those are not Neighborhood Watch rules, then they should be. Do not carry weapons. Do not go after, follow, stalk or chase after people you think are suspicious. Call the police and wait for them to deal with it. Zimmerman virtually created a situation in which an innocent young person is dead for no good reason.

That is pretty much what I have surmised.

Yup, the dumbos have now had time to go through the link to the document that was posted about trying to identify voices, and the assholes realized they are talking about something else entirely. Dummies.

Typical idiot reactionary behavior all around by the morons.

Last edited:

[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Produce the post # or fail.

post 559, you fucking idiot. There is a link back right there in your post. Jorge Zimmerman was NOT told to stay in his vehicle. He was NOT told not to follow Martin. He WAS told they did not NEED him to do that.

MY GOD!!!! how dishonest does one have to be to try to deny they said something that everyone can easily go back and read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back