Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yurt, the transcript does not say what dumbo was saying it said. Or you for that matter.

You continue forever a liar.

It does not say what you insisted it said and STILL won't admit it. Proof or an apology or silence. You have three valid choices. Picking another Conservative to insult, is NOT a valid choice. What's it going to bee, asshole?

By the way. How long since I negged your irrelevant ass?

Post the # or you continue fail. You already got negged. Careful with your mouth; you are on notice.

On notice? From you? Who the fuck are you? The quoted post contains a link-back. You DO know how to follow links, don't you Fakie?

Give the actual post #, ernie s. You are no one to tell anyone to do anything.

Fail if you can't go back to the original source.

Here, I will help you. #559 "In other words the proceedings pertains only to the dispatcher not being able to determine who was screaming because of outside sounds.

The dispatcher will be called to testify to what he and GZ said to each other. Yep, GZ was told not to get out of the car." This is about what the dispatcher will testify to. The earlier idiots were trying to use a document that supposedly said the dispatcher did not tell GZ to not get out of the car.

Got you guys, yet once again.

Last edited:
which source Mr. Jake ? Which one has a dispatcher saying " don't get outta the car " ?

Dispatch should never order someone to do something...for legal reasons. But ignoring a suggestion not to follow Martin shows contempt for authority and the intent of Zimmerman to hunt down Martin.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure it does.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: In lala land.

Besides which, we have no verification that Zimmerman DID continue to follow. I thought he went back to his car, and the little druggie punk followed and attacked him.

LOL. They have been saying it is OK to attack someone who merely follows you. So I guess that settles it. Li'l Trayvon was following Zimmerman giving Zimmerman the right to turn and attack.

You are much tougher than Yurt, Squeeze. You are fairly dumb, though not as dumb as Yurt or bigreb.
emphasis mine
Thou shalt not speak ill of the banned.

I could report that, but I won't if you will admit you lied.

Report it. I did not lie but you did. And you are dumber than either. Comparisons, based in truth, are not speaking ill of someone.

Last edited:
I weigh 145.
Zimmerman was 5'7" and 185 at booking. Hardly the buff young man that Martin was.

guess I'm going to stop calling you "Big Ern" :(

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He wasn't "booked" until there was an outcry about the fact that he was only "taken in for questioning" on the night of the shooting and released.

The police report was an estimate. I'll go with the weigh in at booking.

ETA:
Estimates are not all that accurate. The police were actually closer than Treyvon's own parents.

The initial police report from the night of the shooting lists Martin's height as 6'0" (1.83 m) and weight as 160 lb (73 kg).[15][39]Zimmerman estimated Martin's height at 5'11" to 6'2" on the night of the shooting.[40] The morning after the shooting, an autopsy found that Martin's body was 5'11" (1.80 m) long and weighed 158 lb (72 kg).[41][42] Other values for Martin's height of 6'2" (1.88 m) and 6'3" (1.91 m), and weight of no more than 150 lb (68 kg), were reported as being given by Martin's family.

(From your source)

you'll "go with the weigh in at booking." which wasn't done on the night of the shooting :eusa_eh: (see my above post) Are you purposely ignoring that? Looks like it. He wasn't arrested & BOOKED until AFTER an outcry from the public over the police just "questioning" him a letting him (AKA- the perp) walk. Why you think the Chief eventually stepped down? Still going w/ the "I'll go with the weigh in at booking."? :rofl: I know my appetite would decrease after putting lead through an innocent teenager's chest. Don't know about you.

Last edited:

Here, I will help you. #559 "In other words the proceedings pertains only to the dispatcher not being able to determine who was screaming because of outside sounds.

The dispatcher will be called to testify to what he and GZ said to each other. Yep, GZ was told not to get out of the car." This is about what the dispatcher will testify to. The earlier idiots were trying to use a document that supposedly said the dispatcher did not tell GZ to not get out of the car.

How the fuck do you respond to someone who lies and then quotes the lie to prove he is not lying?

I guess all you can do is neg his lying ass.

How the fuck do you respond to someone who lies and then quotes the lie to prove he is not lying? I guess all you can do is neg his lying ass.

Because you never read the original statement to know what it was about.

You are such a moron.

guess I'm going to stop calling you "Big Ern" :(

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He wasn't "booked" until there was an outcry about the fact that he was only "taken in for questioning" on the night of the shooting and released.

The police report was an estimate. I'll go with the weigh in at booking.

ETA:
Estimates are not all that accurate. The police were actually closer than Treyvon's own parents.

The initial police report from the night of the shooting lists Martin's height as 6'0" (1.83 m) and weight as 160 lb (73 kg).[15][39]Zimmerman estimated Martin's height at 5'11" to 6'2" on the night of the shooting.[40] The morning after the shooting, an autopsy found that Martin's body was 5'11" (1.80 m) long and weighed 158 lb (72 kg).[41][42] Other values for Martin's height of 6'2" (1.88 m) and 6'3" (1.91 m), and weight of no more than 150 lb (68 kg), were reported as being given by Martin's family.

(From your source)

you'll "go with the weigh in at booking." which wasn't done on the night of the shooting :eusa_eh: (see my above post) Are you purposely ignoring that? Looks like it. He wasn't arrested & BOOKED until AFTER an outcry from the public over the police just "questioning" him a letting him (AKA- the perp) walk. Why you think the Chief eventually stepped down? Still going w/ the "I'll go with the weigh in at booking."? :rofl: I know my appetite would decrease after putting lead through an innocent teenager's chest. Don't know about you.

So he got 15 pounds lighter AND an inch shorter? The error in the height more or less confirms that the 6' and 200 lbs is an estimate.

How the fuck do you respond to someone who lies and then quotes the lie to prove he is not lying?

Does this have anything to do with the smell of cannabis in the morning?

Yup, I negged him. Couldn't do anything else. Yurt and Ernie S. are congenital liars, who do not even bother to read the original document to see what was the main topic.

Idiots.

Yurt, continues to lie. GZ was told not to pursue TM, thus not to get out of his car.

Yurt, on notice, continues to lie. It will catch him. Yurt was banned, flat fact. End of story.

You have no common sense political beliefs: just a hodge podge of emotions.

and here jake is again stating zimmerman was told not to get out of the car

yet, when i point out his earlier post i'm a liar

you need professional help jake. you don't even realize how bad you lie. btw...you are the one who is on notice and the one who was banned first. i was banned because i admitted to responding to your pm. i was honest, i could have lied and i would not have been banned.

Yurt is simply lying. He can post my original if he wants.

Prosecutors: Zimmerman Ignored 911 Dispatch, Confronted Trayvon

Remember that you could have been honest, Yurt, but you lied, and you lied and then eventually confessed and was banned. See, you still try to tell false stories.

Idiot reactionaries have such trouble with the truth. And the fact you could give us the post # for comparison with your charge, you won't. End of story.

what? what did i lie about with regards to your post? i gave the post #, post #559. stop lying jake.

i'm done talking about you getting banned. you're just a whiny baby who got his own medicine shoved down this throat.

How the fuck do you respond to someone who lies and then quotes the lie to prove he is not lying? I guess all you can do is neg his lying ass.

Because you never read the original statement to know what it was about.

You are such a moron.

I've read the transcript several times and I've read your interpretation of it. The dispatcher did not say what you claim he did, ergo, you are a liar.

Yup, I negged him. Couldn't do anything else. Yurt and Ernie S. are congenital liars, who do not even bother to read the original document to see what was the main topic.

Idiots.

What a coincidence that, again, you accuse others of what everybody is perfectly aware is your own MO.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Idiots.
He claims he reported me for threatening.

Did I threaten him? Anyone?

The only thing Fakey is worthy of is verbal abuse.

It is not illegal or inherently threatening to walk behind someone.

He was stalking him, and he had a gun, which he used.

After he got the snot beat out of him. Okay, let me beat the snot out of you one day, you'll wish you'd had a gun then, wouldn't you? Oh don't worry, we don't want people defending themselves. Nooo, that would be baaaad!

snot beat out of him? He had a small cut to the top of his head and a small bump on his nose. I get banged up more playing street ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back