Case Dismissed in Baltimore. All charges dropped.

Thats ok, you guys avoided betting me on this case because you knew nothing would happen. Thats the pattern. Next shooting I'll offer you guys another chance to put your money where your mouth is.
I gave you one of many solutions for what ills your culture and you've no interest in it. You just want the problem to fester. No interest in making things better cause then you can't stir the pot.

Taking some action to cause people in Balt to begin believing they won't be mistreated by the police even if they are professional drug dealers would be the first step to making things better.

And declaring defeat in the war on drugs might be a good idea too.

Thats ok, you guys avoided betting me on this case because you knew nothing would happen. Thats the pattern. Next shooting I'll offer you guys another chance to put your money where your mouth is.
I gave you one of many solutions for what ills your culture and you've no interest in it. You just want the problem to fester. No interest in making things better cause then you can't stir the pot.

Why you telling me. I'm not the Ambassador goofball

Taking some action to cause people in Balt to begin believing they won't be mistreated by the police even if they are professional drug dealers would be the first step to making things better.

Wrong.

The first step is one you take yourself. It requires a decision to make a change & the backbone to follow it through despite peer pressure.

Until that is learned NOTHING will ever change.

image.png

Why don't you make up more excuses?? Shit for brains

Wrong.

The first step is one you take yourself. .

Exactly right, so you given solutions to me for the community doesnt make sense since I'm me...not the black community. See?

Wrong.

Exactly right, so you given solutions to me for the community doesnt make sense since I'm me...not the black community. See?
They why are you bitching about shit all the time? Constantly starting race based threads? You want to bitch about everything but if someone offers a solution you have 0 interest. You claim to care about black lives but what are you doing to make things better? Bitching about the white man & the system solves nothing. Why don't you goto some of the black lives matter gatherings & encourage them to do things that would help them escape the poverty cycle instead of whining all the time.

Wrong.

They why are you bitching about shit all the time?

When did I have to be more than one person to complain about something? What are these new rules you have only for blacks?

Constantly starting race based threads?

I'll apologize that bothers you. I'm sorry I cant apologize :321:

You want to bitch about everything but if someone offers a solution you have 0 interest.

You dont have solutions for entire communities on the internet. Go spread your message where its needed. Talking to me about what white people think are the solution for everyone else is as old as time. Go fix your shit. I'll even tell you how and when you dont listen I'll whine to you and want your shoulder to cry on...like you do. GTFOH

You claim to care about black lives but what are you doing to make things better?

Improving myself as you said I should. I bet thats no longer good enough according to your rules for blacks.

Bitching about the white man & the system solves nothing. Why don't you goto some of the black lives matter gatherings & encourage them to do things that would help them escape the poverty cycle instead of whining all the time.

You think it doesnt solve anything but we've made great strides doing just that. The reason you want it to stop is because you feel like they are blaming you. You're powerless. No one is talking about you. Calm down and stop trying to be the fall guy.

Silence never solved anything either so I guess we're at a standstill. Boo hoo, whites use to like when blacks brought up discimination and racism woe is me what happened?

Oh right, Obamao_O

Forum List

Back