Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey gravity boy , what does typing skills have to do with the fact that your head is in your ass ? i choose to type any way i want , not to please you . who cares how anyone types ? or spells ? it has no bearing on the fact that you live in your nancy grace kingdom . bottom line is i struck a nerve in the nancy grace fan club here and your closed mind bs is exposed . by someone who knows the laws of the state of florida and trial procedure . if you will take notice i have never stated my opinion on her guilt or innocence . or anyones guilt or innocence in this trial . i am looking at this trial based on facts and proceedure . not a biased opinion . as i said before nobodys opinion matters , yours or mine , state or defense . the jury must follow the law and since the state has proven absolutly nothing and cannot , she will not get the death penalty . it will either be a hung jury or not guilty on all counts . the jury has no choice if they follow the law which they must or she walks on that issue . so stop whining about typing or spelling it doesnt change the facts , nor does it matter , just something else for you to whine about .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you've got some facts, I'm all eyes. Please please PLEASE give me some facts upon which you base your contentions. Fact is a four-letter word, and not easily confused with "suspicion."

One you're running away from is Cindy lied about doing the chloroform searches on the home computer and the ramifications of that perjury

Even Bozo and ICA understand this is not good, not good at all.

I really have not bee following too closely, but how did they prove she lied about this. I knew she was full of crap when she first tried to say Chlorfil vice chlorform, but how did they prove it was a lie?

The compliance officer came in with records putting her at work on her computer at the time the searches were made on the home computer.

Her supervisor denied altering time records explained you can't log on at home to the work computers and against policy for someone to use someone else's computer, a compliance issue.

i said it before, and i will say it again...Casey will be hit with hindering an investigation or something similar but she will not be found guilty of killing her child. She did it, but there is too much circumstantial evidence.

Unless she confesses, she wont do any real time for killing her own child. God bless America!??

true but like oj and those Cummings hillbillies it wont be long before she commits some stupid crime and they can give her the maximum penalty..those hillbillies are facing 40 years for selling some pills..oj is doing 17 years..sooner or later Casey will face the same

Stenger:On home computer no search for CHLOROPHYLL , no search for hand sanitizer , bamboo, Gentiva,com in delete files. Or in history.

Neck breaking is not result of "pop up" was a google search. The only search regarding anything to do with dogs was a search for fleas.

Cindy is gonna have a bad weekend :lol:

If you've got some facts, I'm all eyes. Please please PLEASE give me some facts upon which you base your contentions. Fact is a four-letter word, and not easily confused with "suspicion."

One you're running away from is Cindy lied about doing the chloroform searches on the home computer and the ramifications of that perjury

Not just chloroform but also "Neck Breaking" was also typed into the google search. It was not a "Pop-Up" as Cindy had said. Casey typed that into google search at the same time.

These particular searches were also deleted in order to try to hide the fact they were searched.

Last edited:

Not just chloroform but also "Neck Breaking" was also typed into the google search. It was not a "Pop-Up" as Cindy had said. Casey typed that into google search at the same time.

I have never seen a Chloroform and or neck breaker pop up, does Cindy think the jury is fucking stupid?

Hello all! I have been lurking this thread since the beginning of the trial, and held off from posting my opinions until both the prosecution and defense had presented their respective cases in chief. I hope that I can add as much to the discussion as you all have; it has been interesting to see both sides of public opinion in this trial.

timesplitter, it seems that you feel that you "know the laws of the state of florida and trial procedure." However, it seems that you have misstated the law as to both what is required to show a defendant guilty of first degree murder and what constitutes proper inclusion of evidence in a criminal trial.

Would it change your opinion as to Ms. Anthony's guilt of first-degree murder if it was shown that motive is not required to find a defendant guilty of first-degree murder in the State of Florida?

These particular searches were also deleted in order to try to hide the fact they were searched.

She was deleting EVERY FILE ON THE FIREFOX BROWSER, the morning of July 16, while LE was at her house trying to help find Caylee not only shows consciousness of guilt but brass b*lls too.

It seems as though timesplitter has left the building, so I'll just post the definition of first-degree murder, as defined in Florida's Criminal Code, for everyone's benefit:

782.04 Murder.—
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium, or methadone by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,

is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.

I really have not bee following too closely, but how did they prove she lied about this. I knew she was full of crap when she first tried to say Chlorfil vice chlorform, but how did they prove it was a lie?

The compliance officer came in with records putting her at work on her computer at the time the searches were made on the home computer.

Her supervisor denied altering time records explained you can't log on at home to the work computers and against policy for someone to use someone else's computer, a compliance issue.
Ah..the old, log into two computers at a time thing...good. I am glad they exposed her as a liar.

Will she do time then? Damn, I hope so. Ironically if she does, it will probably be more time than her daughter who will get off.

i said it before, and i will say it again...Casey will be hit with hindering an investigation or something similar but she will not be found guilty of killing her child. She did it, but there is too much circumstantial evidence.

Unless she confesses, she wont do any real time for killing her own child. God bless America!??

true but like oj and those Cummings hillbillies it wont be long before she commits some stupid crime and they can give her the maximum penalty..those hillbillies are facing 40 years for selling some pills..oj is doing 17 years..sooner or later Casey will face the same

I believe in Karma, but sometimes they get away with it..and its really sad someone could get away with killing her child.

Ah..the old, log into two computers at a time thing...good. I am glad they exposed her as a liar.

Will she do time then? Damn, I hope so. Ironically if she does, it will probably be more time than her daughter who will get off.

Why did Cindy have a need to lie? Why was Casey deleting the searches when it was discovered that her daughter was missing?

If there is a complete idiot on that jury Casey may get a hung jury, but Casey is not going to get off. Nobody hides a body of an accidental drowning. She had to hide the body because she killed her.

Last edited:

I have never seen a Chloroform and or neck breaker pop up, does Cindy think the jury is fucking stupid?

This also proves that Cindy lied to protect Casey & that Casey is the one who searched "Chloroform", "Inhalation", "Neck Breaking", "Shovel", "Peroxide", "Alcohol", "Acetone" on the days in question.

Peroxide is used to react with the iron in blood. This cleans the iron from blood stains that would have reacted to "Luminol" so it can be completely cleaned up. This prevents forensics from detecting the presents of blood stains.

hey dabs , i mean nancy , GFY . wgaf about spelling or grammer ? judging by your icon or whatever you call it we can clearly see your intellect is in the toilet bowl . wipe the brown stuff off your face and maybe you could read and comprehend whats written . but as another nancy wannabee you wouldn admit it anyhow . it doesnt fit your closed mind ideals . those of us who understand the law in the state of florida cant hear you anyway , your irrellivant babble and whining speaks volumes to your nancy grace following . keep marching to nancys drum , it will lead you right back to the sewer you crawled out of .

Hey fuckwad...do you see what you have just done??
You pretend to know all about the law and yet, you spelled one of the most commonly used words in a courtroom WRONG!
:anj_stfu:

Why did Cindy have a need to lie? Why was Casey deleting the searches when it was discovered that her daughter was missing?

If there is a complete idiot on that jury Casey may get a hung jury, but Casey is not going to get off. Nobody hides a body of an accidental drowning. She had to hide the body because she killed her.

I agree, but for some reason, I feel as though she will be found guilty of hindering, not murder or even (and this I cant even handle) burying her own child trying to cover up the :"accident".

She will do Lohan time...nothing.

Unless there is one idiot on the jury she will do time. I don't think they have beyond a doubt proved premeditation, but i think they will find her quilty of murder in some form.

Though She should fry, she doesn't deserve a minute of happiness.

Unless there is one idiot on the jury she will do time. I don't think they have beyond a doubt proved premeditation, but i think they will find her quilty of murder in some form.

Though She should fry, she doesn't deserve a minute of happiness.

Forum List

Back